Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | free practice doodles? (CLOSED)
1 2
@sliceydicey aaaa, i love them!! tysm!!
@sliceydicey aaaa, i love them!! tysm!!
tumblr_ogz3ohToxS1rravn7o4_500.png
@sliceydicey also, can i use them in my dragon's bios? (i'll credit you obviously)
@sliceydicey also, can i use them in my dragon's bios? (i'll credit you obviously)
tumblr_ogz3ohToxS1rravn7o4_500.png
@SeeTheStars aw thank you and youre welcome ig haha

yea ofc! thank you so much for asking uwu,,
@SeeTheStars aw thank you and youre welcome ig haha

yea ofc! thank you so much for asking uwu,,
hk0zK67.gif
percy she/her
FR time
art shop!
clan lore!
@Taurpy @BlazingSkyDragon @Oxyzee @xNEVERLANDx
(and obligatory @shunkerbelle and @SeeTheStars)
ahhh tysm for your interest and lovely comments! <3 I just opened up my art shop/commissions just now, but i'll still draw your dragons for free so i can have more examples to put on the post-- i'll let yall know individually once those are done so you can use them in bios and such uwu,,
if you would also like to take a look at my art shop and help me with my situation, you can find it here. thank you so much for your time again, i hope you guys have a good day!!!! uwu,,
@Taurpy @BlazingSkyDragon @Oxyzee @xNEVERLANDx
(and obligatory @shunkerbelle and @SeeTheStars)
ahhh tysm for your interest and lovely comments! <3 I just opened up my art shop/commissions just now, but i'll still draw your dragons for free so i can have more examples to put on the post-- i'll let yall know individually once those are done so you can use them in bios and such uwu,,
if you would also like to take a look at my art shop and help me with my situation, you can find it here. thank you so much for your time again, i hope you guys have a good day!!!! uwu,,
hk0zK67.gif
percy she/her
FR time
art shop!
clan lore!
Awww thank you for letting me know! @sliceydicey [emoji=familiar heart]
Awww thank you for letting me know! @sliceydicey
If you’re reading this, know that you’re loved
1 2