Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Help with Artist Name [WITH REWARDS]
1 2 3
What about TravellingIllustrations?
What about TravellingIllustrations?
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
I’m not the best at this but I hope you maybe find one at least helpful or decent [emoji=coatl tongue] PoodlePyér (I will add more when I think of some lol)
I’m not the best at this but I hope you maybe find one at least helpful or decent
PoodlePyér
(I will add more when I think of some lol)
kHExOMX.png
These are some options that are not very good but they exist now so here ya go:

- PyérDeRésistance (like piece de résistance, which means masterpiece, but written with your dog's name?)
- MidnightPetrol (like "burning the midnight oil", which just means staying up late?)
- CorvidGraf or GrafCorvidae (corvid is the scientific name for the family of birds which includes crows, ravens, jays, etc)
- CerberusCorvidae (just combining things now, idk)
- Perisoreus OR Infaustus OR Perisoreus infaustus (this is the scientific name for the Siberian Jay)
- CanisUligo OR CanisHumidum (Roughly translates to "wet dog" in Latin. There are other latin words you could use here too, but I thought these sounded the best)
- AloeGrafa (instead of Aloevera? It's a succulent?)
These are some options that are not very good but they exist now so here ya go:

- PyérDeRésistance (like piece de résistance, which means masterpiece, but written with your dog's name?)
- MidnightPetrol (like "burning the midnight oil", which just means staying up late?)
- CorvidGraf or GrafCorvidae (corvid is the scientific name for the family of birds which includes crows, ravens, jays, etc)
- CerberusCorvidae (just combining things now, idk)
- Perisoreus OR Infaustus OR Perisoreus infaustus (this is the scientific name for the Siberian Jay)
- CanisUligo OR CanisHumidum (Roughly translates to "wet dog" in Latin. There are other latin words you could use here too, but I thought these sounded the best)
- AloeGrafa (instead of Aloevera? It's a succulent?)
wjPnp7u.png
Sianaja - ( a play on the words cyan and naga! )

Just thought I'd put my idea here!
Sianaja - ( a play on the words cyan and naga! )

Just thought I'd put my idea here!
unknown.png
@Callater

Jellytogrophy would be a cute mix of jellyfish and photography
@Callater

Jellytogrophy would be a cute mix of jellyfish and photography
UocvLg3.gif
I'm not really good at this but I'll give it a try ;v; I usually come up with my names by switching around the letters or reversing the word.
-Grafer
-Nachteule (night owl)
-Graf Grau (earl gray/grey - if you like tea lol)
-Corvirg (Kinda combined the words graf and corvid)
-Cyan Rain (I thought it would be cool imagery)
-Cyan Winter (Also cool imagery)
-Ostinato (Stubborn in Italian: it's seen in sheet music, in the music it means a repeated motif or phrase in the music)
-Pyér (Maybe you can just do your dog's name!)

Since you like music, there are terms you can incorporate in your name. If you look at sheet music (for classical music most commonly), there can be notes with Italian words such as lento (slow), tardo (also slow), allegreto (joyful/playful), forte (loud), piano (soft), slancio (passion), dolce (sweetly) and more. There is a guide on Wikipedia that's useful as well, if you want to add something like this into your name :) Also sticking this here because I'm not sure what you would prefer
I also love your pictures and art! Pyér is adorable as well, he reminds me of my puppy (who's not a puppy he's 13 lol)
I'm not really good at this but I'll give it a try ;v; I usually come up with my names by switching around the letters or reversing the word.
-Grafer
-Nachteule (night owl)
-Graf Grau (earl gray/grey - if you like tea lol)
-Corvirg (Kinda combined the words graf and corvid)
-Cyan Rain (I thought it would be cool imagery)
-Cyan Winter (Also cool imagery)
-Ostinato (Stubborn in Italian: it's seen in sheet music, in the music it means a repeated motif or phrase in the music)
-Pyér (Maybe you can just do your dog's name!)

Since you like music, there are terms you can incorporate in your name. If you look at sheet music (for classical music most commonly), there can be notes with Italian words such as lento (slow), tardo (also slow), allegreto (joyful/playful), forte (loud), piano (soft), slancio (passion), dolce (sweetly) and more. There is a guide on Wikipedia that's useful as well, if you want to add something like this into your name :) Also sticking this here because I'm not sure what you would prefer
I also love your pictures and art! Pyér is adorable as well, he reminds me of my puppy (who's not a puppy he's 13 lol)
Enaka
Any Pronouns
Feel free to ping! c:
FR Time: +0
Wishlist
here are a few that i think are quite elegant

- Mitternachtsregen - midnight rain
- Nachtkrähe - night crow (since night owls are too mainstream)
- mellowcloud(s) - idk i just like it

also im v v sorry if there's any wrong translation or anything
here are a few that i think are quite elegant

- Mitternachtsregen - midnight rain
- Nachtkrähe - night crow (since night owls are too mainstream)
- mellowcloud(s) - idk i just like it

also im v v sorry if there's any wrong translation or anything
YwbRa4R.png
One word:

Grafics
One word:

Grafics
Spooder-Dab-Anim-timeline-small.gifxeDKNxe.pngAfam_-_IoMA_Badges_-_Fish_Cookie.png
Dang, I saw this to late.

Hope I can post these anyways:
  • Frostclaw(s)
  • Stromcrow or Sturmrabe
  • kaleidoscope (Because of rainbows? I took me three tries to write that word... opps)
  • PoodlePaw (kinda cute)
  • StormPoodle (imagine a electric poodle)... ElectricPoodle
  • PoodleDoodle?
Dang, I saw this to late.

Hope I can post these anyways:
  • Frostclaw(s)
  • Stromcrow or Sturmrabe
  • kaleidoscope (Because of rainbows? I took me three tries to write that word... opps)
  • PoodlePaw (kinda cute)
  • StormPoodle (imagine a electric poodle)... ElectricPoodle
  • PoodleDoodle?
@NoctusRaventoy

Yeah, I'm still taking ideas.
I've planed to work on the name this weekend.
I'm taking entries until then.
@NoctusRaventoy

Yeah, I'm still taking ideas.
I've planed to work on the name this weekend.
I'm taking entries until then.
Noctus_Raventoypng.png
1 2 3