Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | what is my art worth?/price check
1 2
woah hold up, raise those prices! these are way too high quality to be below 500g/kt at least. Headshots 500g, full bodies could even go up to 1000-1500g (or the treasure equivalent)!!!
woah hold up, raise those prices! these are way too high quality to be below 500g/kt at least. Headshots 500g, full bodies could even go up to 1000-1500g (or the treasure equivalent)!!!
as_banner_by_jeraruhh-dcnhndl.jpg
Headshot: from 500g+
Fullbody: from 750g+,and possibly even higher!

Do not underprice your art! Your art is absolutely gorgeous!
Headshot: from 500g+
Fullbody: from 750g+,and possibly even higher!

Do not underprice your art! Your art is absolutely gorgeous!
@Zylen Aw, that's really sweet of you, I'll pm you a ref
@Zylen Aw, that's really sweet of you, I'll pm you a ref
ShadowsCall_Banner.png
@Zylen
Holy heck your art is so nice?? ;0; I'm a huge fan of the headshots aah <3
I'm no good with treasure and gems, but in USD I'd say that the fullbodies are in the $12-15 range, and the headshots around $10 or so. :0
You could charge more depending on the complexity of the character.

I'm just basing this off of my experience of doing commissions myself as well as commissioning others. Best of luck with your art shop! ^^
@Zylen
Holy heck your art is so nice?? ;0; I'm a huge fan of the headshots aah <3
I'm no good with treasure and gems, but in USD I'd say that the fullbodies are in the $12-15 range, and the headshots around $10 or so. :0
You could charge more depending on the complexity of the character.

I'm just basing this off of my experience of doing commissions myself as well as commissioning others. Best of luck with your art shop! ^^
Your art is incredible :o
For work that detailed, I'd say a minimum of 500 kt/g or 5$ for the headshots- and I've seen people sell similar art for more so a higher price would be quite reasonable for the time spent!
Your art is incredible :o
For work that detailed, I'd say a minimum of 500 kt/g or 5$ for the headshots- and I've seen people sell similar art for more so a higher price would be quite reasonable for the time spent!
@Zylen DEFINITELY raise your prices! Your art is so beautiful that (it hurts me to say this because I'm cheap as heck) the prices should be a lot more than that. Like the others above, I think 500-750kt for those headshots, and at least 1mil treasure for a fullbody

Absolutely gorgeous work!
@Zylen DEFINITELY raise your prices! Your art is so beautiful that (it hurts me to say this because I'm cheap as heck) the prices should be a lot more than that. Like the others above, I think 500-750kt for those headshots, and at least 1mil treasure for a fullbody

Absolutely gorgeous work!
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
These are lovely! I love the way you mixed gradient with screentones/paper textures on the headshots hhhhh

One thing I'd advise is to keep in mind how much time it usually takes to draw your headshots/fullbodies. Your commissioner isn't just paying for your skills, but also your time, and time is easier to quantify. Custom art is more like an extended service than a single product

Idk how treasure compares to IRL currency (yet?), but if you can estimate what a minimum wage might look like as T, I'd recommend using that as a baseline to develop your prices.
Btw, your art is def worth more than minimum wage (it's $8.60 USD per hour here lol) imo. Don't underrate your work!

Sorry if this came out rambly or vaguely patronizing, I'm super tired right now but felt compelled to mention this since so many ppl underprice art when they really deserve to get that bread(tm)
These are lovely! I love the way you mixed gradient with screentones/paper textures on the headshots hhhhh

One thing I'd advise is to keep in mind how much time it usually takes to draw your headshots/fullbodies. Your commissioner isn't just paying for your skills, but also your time, and time is easier to quantify. Custom art is more like an extended service than a single product

Idk how treasure compares to IRL currency (yet?), but if you can estimate what a minimum wage might look like as T, I'd recommend using that as a baseline to develop your prices.
Btw, your art is def worth more than minimum wage (it's $8.60 USD per hour here lol) imo. Don't underrate your work!

Sorry if this came out rambly or vaguely patronizing, I'm super tired right now but felt compelled to mention this since so many ppl underprice art when they really deserve to get that bread(tm)
Arc |He/him | FR+3
thank you so much to everyone above!!

ive added another piece/style im planning on doing and would love to hear prices for that :)!

im thinking of just adding a couple more gems to the fullbody price because it really is just a fullbody with a background hhh

thank you so much to everyone above!!

ive added another piece/style im planning on doing and would love to hear prices for that :)!

im thinking of just adding a couple more gems to the fullbody price because it really is just a fullbody with a background hhh

plagueanim2.gif
___Zylen
___fr +21
___art store

1 2