Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [closed] ayy colored sketch requests
1 2 3 4
@jonjet oh wow, you're so good! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40349853] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/403499/40349853_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd love it if you could do one for my girl Obsidian, that would be awesome. Maybe with an angry expression, kind of similar to the art in her bio?
@jonjet oh wow, you're so good!

40349853_350.png

I'd love it if you could do one for my girl Obsidian, that would be awesome. Maybe with an angry expression, kind of similar to the art in her bio?
xpVSaNG.pngph0123G.pngiPLQXSr.pngZh9t7L1.pngXw0rTwn.pngot6V0KH.png4hUd2SB.pngKh1gJWc.pngQaSMYGz.png
She/Her
FR +9h
wROW that is 10 more requests than i thought i would get

@NovaBlu im sorry, i cant draw without at least some reference; if you get something to let me reference off of though, then i can do your reqeust!

@PteriGrus sorry, im only doing dragons rn D: i suggest maybe requesting a dragon from your lair?

@Perry321 sorry i should have specified that im only doing headshots rn and thats sorta a full-body thing, so i cant do it :( if you want me to do a headshot of that dragon ill be fine doing that though!!

as for everyone else (@moiseaux @QueenAltari @LimitlessVoid @Nightdraco @xxDoxxie @InfectedWolf @cleedog), ill try to do them all! itll take a while tho :P

@NovaBlu im sorry, i cant draw without at least some reference; if you get something to let me reference off of though, then i can do your reqeust!

@PteriGrus sorry, im only doing dragons rn D: i suggest maybe requesting a dragon from your lair?

@Perry321 sorry i should have specified that im only doing headshots rn and thats sorta a full-body thing, so i cant do it :( if you want me to do a headshot of that dragon ill be fine doing that though!!

as for everyone else (@moiseaux @QueenAltari @LimitlessVoid @Nightdraco @xxDoxxie @InfectedWolf @cleedog), ill try to do them all! itll take a while tho :P
Take your time!
Take your time!
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
@jonjet that's alright! May I replace my order?
@jonjet that's alright! May I replace my order?
JwQ98x7.png
@jonjet no problem at all, take your time :)
@jonjet no problem at all, take your time :)
xpVSaNG.pngph0123G.pngiPLQXSr.pngZh9t7L1.pngXw0rTwn.pngot6V0KH.png4hUd2SB.pngKh1gJWc.pngQaSMYGz.png
She/Her
FR +9h
Aa what a cute art style! Imma drop one of my kiddies in here if they catch your eye ;>
(I hope they count, idk if you're exactly looking for the 100% definition of dragons but)
They're always looking happy!
Aa what a cute art style! Imma drop one of my kiddies in here if they catch your eye ;>
(I hope they count, idk if you're exactly looking for the 100% definition of dragons but)
They're always looking happy!
7qCl3Ny.png
[quote name="jonjet" date="2018-12-10 15:36:29" ] wROW that is 10 more requests than i thought i would get @NovaBlu im sorry, i cant draw without at least some reference; if you get something to let me reference off of though, then i can do your reqeust! @PteriGrus sorry, im only doing dragons rn D: i suggest maybe requesting a dragon from your lair? @Perry321 sorry i should have specified that im only doing headshots rn and thats sorta a full-body thing, so i cant do it :( if you want me to do a headshot of that dragon ill be fine doing that though!! as for everyone else (@moiseaux @QueenAltari @LimitlessVoid @Nightdraco @xxDoxxie @InfectedWolf @cleedog), ill try to do them all! itll take a while tho :P [/quote] ah, sorry if I misread or anything. It's fine though, seems you have enough to do already <3
jonjet wrote on 2018-12-10 15:36:29:

ah, sorry if I misread or anything. It's fine though, seems you have enough to do already <3
~ Your Obedient Servant, O.G.
13979233.gif
13975241.gif
take as much time as ya need!
take as much time as ya need!
please ping me for a response!
5952afb0-5bf3-11e9-a002-33329db6ee43.gifOVGy6Sn.png
@jonjet
Would anybody in my lair do? (except the last page) I love them all, haha.
Thanks for doing these! :D
@jonjet
Would anybody in my lair do? (except the last page) I love them all, haha.
Thanks for doing these! :D
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Perry321 yeah sure!

@PteriGrus thank you for understanding! feel free to drop a dragon request later if you'd like :D

@AquaParrot aww such a cute design :0 if i have energy to do it after the rest of the requests ill do it :o
@Perry321 yeah sure!

@PteriGrus thank you for understanding! feel free to drop a dragon request later if you'd like :D

@AquaParrot aww such a cute design :0 if i have energy to do it after the rest of the requests ill do it :o
1 2 3 4