Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | REMNANTS: Art Contest [WINNER P. 2!]
1 2
@Dembai, can I still enter?
@Dembai, can I still enter?
lryevj1.pngyXDNgEJ.png0ZDiNpW.png
@Dembai, USERNAME: Angel614 REMNANT'S NAME: Mistral! It is the name of the cool wind blowing down from the Alps! I thought it had a nice lilt to it, and would fit her well! DESCRIPTION OF AU: In this AU, Mistral is a prophesied daughter of the sky goddess, but because of a great evil threatening the land, her mother was forced to leave her as a baby. She was found by a traveling “circus” caravan, and grew up with them, becoming a dancer. PICTURE: [img]https://i.imgur.com/rIpkqbJ.jpg[/img]
@Dembai,

USERNAME: Angel614
REMNANT'S NAME: Mistral! It is the name of the cool wind blowing down from the Alps! I thought it had a nice lilt to it, and would fit her well!
DESCRIPTION OF AU: In this AU, Mistral is a prophesied daughter of the sky goddess, but because of a great evil threatening the land, her mother was forced to leave her as a baby. She was found by a traveling “circus” caravan, and grew up with them, becoming a dancer.
PICTURE:

rIpkqbJ.jpg
Of course! It's open until the 30th! <3 Thank you for entering! @Angel614
Of course! It's open until the 30th! <3 Thank you for entering! @Angel614
5gSLBV0.png
@Dembai, no problem! I LOVE the idea and history of all of this! And Air is ADORABLE! I enjoyed drawing her!
@Dembai, no problem! I LOVE the idea and history of all of this! And Air is ADORABLE! I enjoyed drawing her!
USERNAME: LunarParadox REMNANT'S NAME: Rhodanthe (a type of flower also known as "swan river everlasting") DESCRIPTION OF AU: There once was a swan who longed experience human life. Sensing her sorrow, the goddess of tricks came to her with an offer. "If you eat the purple petal, you shall gain your human life - but your flight shall belong to me. If you would keep your wings, choose the white petal, but know that this offer will not return." At first, the swan was torn; however, by using her creative mind, she was able to trick the goddess into giving her both petals. She was then free to travel the world in whichever form she desired. PICTURE: [img]https://i.imgur.com/KgCXNjr.jpg[/img] @Dembai
USERNAME: LunarParadox
REMNANT'S NAME: Rhodanthe (a type of flower also known as "swan river everlasting")
DESCRIPTION OF AU: There once was a swan who longed experience human life. Sensing her sorrow, the goddess of tricks came to her with an offer. "If you eat the purple petal, you shall gain your human life - but your flight shall belong to me. If you would keep your wings, choose the white petal, but know that this offer will not return." At first, the swan was torn; however, by using her creative mind, she was able to trick the goddess into giving her both petals. She was then free to travel the world in whichever form she desired.
PICTURE:
KgCXNjr.jpg

@Dembai
dd2f6rw-ac5f2f99-317c-4489-9035-375bb03bbb19.png0xvl6B4.png
Thank you for your entry! The winner will be chosen tomorrow at 10am EST (at the beginning of my stream!)

@LunarParadox

And good luck to all who are involved!
Thank you for your entry! The winner will be chosen tomorrow at 10am EST (at the beginning of my stream!)

@LunarParadox

And good luck to all who are involved!
5gSLBV0.png
CONTEST CLOSED!

Thank you for everyone who entered!

AIR WILL BE ANNOUNCED LIVE ON MY STREAM! COME WATCH!

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY STREAM! (Status: ONLINE!)
CONTEST CLOSED!

Thank you for everyone who entered!

AIR WILL BE ANNOUNCED LIVE ON MY STREAM! COME WATCH!

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY STREAM! (Status: ONLINE!)
5gSLBV0.png
Shoot, forgot to bring my headphones and i’m In the car, I can’t listen I can only watch Q-Q
Shoot, forgot to bring my headphones and i’m In the car, I can’t listen I can only watch Q-Q
No problem!

So the winner is!

@LunarParadox

For your lovely entry that really captured the idea of your AU, Air would be pleased to become your Rhodanthe!

If you would like me to make you a sig-worthy version, just let me know, otherwise feel free to make a profile or something for her in the Creative Corner! If you do use my art, just link back here so people can find it and join in the fun!

Let me know!

FOR EVERYONE ELSE - including the two entrants who I omg, I really loved your work and I feel so sad I have nothing for you right now...

Please feel free to enter the contest for Fire (it's a writing prompt!) Or you can hold out for Earth (will be a "show me your fave wild animal") or Water ("show me a meme that makes me laugh")

No one can win twice for SOME TIME, so no worries about never getting one.

All my love you guys!

I'll be streaming for the next few hours making Water as I always stream my art live! He's about 30% done, and hopefully I'll get him to 100% today!
No problem!

So the winner is!

@LunarParadox

For your lovely entry that really captured the idea of your AU, Air would be pleased to become your Rhodanthe!

If you would like me to make you a sig-worthy version, just let me know, otherwise feel free to make a profile or something for her in the Creative Corner! If you do use my art, just link back here so people can find it and join in the fun!

Let me know!

FOR EVERYONE ELSE - including the two entrants who I omg, I really loved your work and I feel so sad I have nothing for you right now...

Please feel free to enter the contest for Fire (it's a writing prompt!) Or you can hold out for Earth (will be a "show me your fave wild animal") or Water ("show me a meme that makes me laugh")

No one can win twice for SOME TIME, so no worries about never getting one.

All my love you guys!

I'll be streaming for the next few hours making Water as I always stream my art live! He's about 30% done, and hopefully I'll get him to 100% today!
5gSLBV0.png
1 2