Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Need some help creating OC
Hoi!

So, I've had this idea in my mind for a looong time, but I'm having a bit of trouble with it.

This is one of my OC's Cerpyn: https://imgur.com/a/qcyv9 and I've been thinking of creating a human version of him as well, but I need some help and ideas in doing so.

If you need some more information about him you could ask me and I can send you his bio! It's still a WIP but it's something.

His anatomy in his alien form is already a bit human-like, but he's very tall, his limbs are taller than that of a humans too. When he goes into his human form I do want him to keep some of his alien treats, like to of course keep his black hair, and I was thinking of giving him some sort of symbols on his body as sort of proof that he's transformed?

Idk just, give me some ideas on how to make him look in his human form. -v-;;
Hoi!

So, I've had this idea in my mind for a looong time, but I'm having a bit of trouble with it.

This is one of my OC's Cerpyn: https://imgur.com/a/qcyv9 and I've been thinking of creating a human version of him as well, but I need some help and ideas in doing so.

If you need some more information about him you could ask me and I can send you his bio! It's still a WIP but it's something.

His anatomy in his alien form is already a bit human-like, but he's very tall, his limbs are taller than that of a humans too. When he goes into his human form I do want him to keep some of his alien treats, like to of course keep his black hair, and I was thinking of giving him some sort of symbols on his body as sort of proof that he's transformed?

Idk just, give me some ideas on how to make him look in his human form. -v-;;
ePOliyb.png JrEJc4j.png
0HBKL8H.png LGvol4P.png
qeWy3Ik.png cdqdRxL.png

Find my Wishlist here!
up
up
ePOliyb.png JrEJc4j.png
0HBKL8H.png LGvol4P.png
qeWy3Ik.png cdqdRxL.png

Find my Wishlist here!
@Cerpyn
let me just say I ADORE Cerpyn! I love his design :0

What I can suggest is giving him those weird forehead piercings to kind of reference his horns/third eye. If you're squeamish (like me) don't google it :^(

You could also kind of make a "pun" (idk) by giving him glasses since he'll have "four eyes" then (ugh I know).

Aaaand then I read that he transforms instead of simply having an alternate design so I guess replace the piercings with tattoo-like things.
Next thing I can suggest: long pointy nails. Nowadays it's trendy too, so that shouldn't be too weird.
I'd suggest oversized sweaters to reference the long limb thing but nowadays the oversized sweater thing is so overused and "uwu soft boi he's soft and pure uwu bean cinammon roll" so if you want him to be a bit more edgy I would suggest anything other than that.

Other than that all i can say is that I would love to see him as a human wearing leather pants or something.

That's all I have to suggest, hope it's at least minimally useful lol
@Cerpyn
let me just say I ADORE Cerpyn! I love his design :0

What I can suggest is giving him those weird forehead piercings to kind of reference his horns/third eye. If you're squeamish (like me) don't google it :^(

You could also kind of make a "pun" (idk) by giving him glasses since he'll have "four eyes" then (ugh I know).

Aaaand then I read that he transforms instead of simply having an alternate design so I guess replace the piercings with tattoo-like things.
Next thing I can suggest: long pointy nails. Nowadays it's trendy too, so that shouldn't be too weird.
I'd suggest oversized sweaters to reference the long limb thing but nowadays the oversized sweater thing is so overused and "uwu soft boi he's soft and pure uwu bean cinammon roll" so if you want him to be a bit more edgy I would suggest anything other than that.

Other than that all i can say is that I would love to see him as a human wearing leather pants or something.

That's all I have to suggest, hope it's at least minimally useful lol
art shop :)
@rosemilk aaa tysm!

i kind of like the idea of giving him a forehead piercing, just one or two that go down towards the bridge of his nose?i think it'd look pretty cool ngl, and i wanted to keep the piercings in his ears eitherway since i just think they suit him

and as for his horns, maybe i could leave them slightly visible? like that they're not entirely gone but that his hair will cover them up? idk if that would be a good idea? o:
@rosemilk aaa tysm!

i kind of like the idea of giving him a forehead piercing, just one or two that go down towards the bridge of his nose?i think it'd look pretty cool ngl, and i wanted to keep the piercings in his ears eitherway since i just think they suit him

and as for his horns, maybe i could leave them slightly visible? like that they're not entirely gone but that his hair will cover them up? idk if that would be a good idea? o:
ePOliyb.png JrEJc4j.png
0HBKL8H.png LGvol4P.png
qeWy3Ik.png cdqdRxL.png

Find my Wishlist here!
@Cerpyn
yeah, the center forehead piercings would look nice!!
For his horns, maybe his hair could cover them, or he could wear a bandana or a beanie! Idek.
All I can suggest is having his horns shorter or cut off like hellboy (well....maybe not) or having them shortened like tiny goat horns
@Cerpyn
yeah, the center forehead piercings would look nice!!
For his horns, maybe his hair could cover them, or he could wear a bandana or a beanie! Idek.
All I can suggest is having his horns shorter or cut off like hellboy (well....maybe not) or having them shortened like tiny goat horns
@rosemilk

this is what i got for him so far: http://prntscr.com/lbu7kx

like, those kind of tiny horns? that they somehow just shrimped lol, but that theyre not visible, and that he sometimes just wears a beanie or a snapback whatever in case his hair like, reveals them because of wind or something

also, should i keep his tongue long? in his alien form hes got a loooong yellow tongue, maybe i should keep it that way? would be pretty cool, and could give the humans a little scare too maybe xD
@rosemilk

this is what i got for him so far: http://prntscr.com/lbu7kx

like, those kind of tiny horns? that they somehow just shrimped lol, but that theyre not visible, and that he sometimes just wears a beanie or a snapback whatever in case his hair like, reveals them because of wind or something

also, should i keep his tongue long? in his alien form hes got a loooong yellow tongue, maybe i should keep it that way? would be pretty cool, and could give the humans a little scare too maybe xD
ePOliyb.png JrEJc4j.png
0HBKL8H.png LGvol4P.png
qeWy3Ik.png cdqdRxL.png

Find my Wishlist here!
@Cerpyn he looks so edgy I looove it!!!
The horns look nice :0
maybe shrink the tongue down a little so that it's like a surprise when he sticks it out but still long enough for it to be alarming.
like....maybe double the length of a normal tongue. It would look cool if it were still yellow but idk...maybe go for orange? a nice in between color....
Idk! but he looks great so far, keep doin what you're doin.
@Cerpyn he looks so edgy I looove it!!!
The horns look nice :0
maybe shrink the tongue down a little so that it's like a surprise when he sticks it out but still long enough for it to be alarming.
like....maybe double the length of a normal tongue. It would look cool if it were still yellow but idk...maybe go for orange? a nice in between color....
Idk! but he looks great so far, keep doin what you're doin.
@rosemilk thanksss hahah and okay! Also, do you have any ideas on how i should make the transform symbols look? Like the proof of that hes transformed, but that they look like tattoos

I was thinking of that they might lit up in darkness, idk?
@rosemilk thanksss hahah and okay! Also, do you have any ideas on how i should make the transform symbols look? Like the proof of that hes transformed, but that they look like tattoos

I was thinking of that they might lit up in darkness, idk?
ePOliyb.png JrEJc4j.png
0HBKL8H.png LGvol4P.png
qeWy3Ik.png cdqdRxL.png

Find my Wishlist here!