Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Joint Shop?? [LF Partner]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Yoaisami xD haha i get that way. Okay! :3

EDIT: do I need to have my information up before a certain time or anything?
@Yoaisami xD haha i get that way. Okay! :3

EDIT: do I need to have my information up before a certain time or anything?
sig.png 1D7bNEj.png
@TheWeirdGeekyOne
Ah, no not really :)
I do wish to get it set up by riot of the rot because fest stuff, but even if you have it set up you can always mark your part as closed! :0
@TheWeirdGeekyOne
Ah, no not really :)
I do wish to get it set up by riot of the rot because fest stuff, but even if you have it set up you can always mark your part as closed! :0
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
@Yoaisami Okay! I should have it up by then :3
@Yoaisami Okay! I should have it up by then :3
sig.png 1D7bNEj.png
@Yoaisami Haha lol I was tired this morning... I'll fix it right up! And yeah, I would add on the other extra prices to the base price.
@Yoaisami Haha lol I was tired this morning... I'll fix it right up! And yeah, I would add on the other extra prices to the base price.
vista_wc1.png vista_wc1.png
@snes
Your blue-themed art pieces are actually godly XD
And Windrose seems like a great site! :0
Just claim a spot right under @/TheWeirdGeekyOne and your set!
I hope we become great friends :)
@snes
Your blue-themed art pieces are actually godly XD
And Windrose seems like a great site! :0
Just claim a spot right under @/TheWeirdGeekyOne and your set!
I hope we become great friends :)
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
@Yoaisami
aaa thank you! Blue is one of my favorite colors, whenever I paint I usually default to blue.
Windrose is pretty fun, especially since I make the apparel for them whenever I want to add something to the wardrobe system and how certain pet species effect the character base.

Maybe we can have a discord group chat for the joint shop? o3o
@Yoaisami
aaa thank you! Blue is one of my favorite colors, whenever I paint I usually default to blue.
Windrose is pretty fun, especially since I make the apparel for them whenever I want to add something to the wardrobe system and how certain pet species effect the character base.

Maybe we can have a discord group chat for the joint shop? o3o
oop sorry I forgot to check back-

@snes
Blue is my favorite color ahahh; I love the beautifully deep rich colors as much as I love the cotton-candy light blues! :D
Hmm, so your an artist in the staff? Or do the staff accept clothes requests?
And yeah, that would be really cool, but discord is blocked on the school computers, and the school computers are my main source of internet use ((I usually study while coling/grinding/etc))
oop sorry I forgot to check back-

@snes
Blue is my favorite color ahahh; I love the beautifully deep rich colors as much as I love the cotton-candy light blues! :D
Hmm, so your an artist in the staff? Or do the staff accept clothes requests?
And yeah, that would be really cool, but discord is blocked on the school computers, and the school computers are my main source of internet use ((I usually study while coling/grinding/etc))
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
@Yoaisami
I'm the main apparel artist over there. Most times I draw whatever I want, but I do check in on what the community is interested in having. I usually stream when I work on art for that site, so they bombard me with their idea's in the chat

Oof geez, that's gotta suck man.

@Yoaisami
I'm the main apparel artist over there. Most times I draw whatever I want, but I do check in on what the community is interested in having. I usually stream when I work on art for that site, so they bombard me with their idea's in the chat

Oof geez, that's gotta suck man.

@snes
Woah! That's actually really cool! you must be famouse over there
And also, I just feel really annoyed with the school's selective blocking-
Instagram, tumblr, stuff like that are unblocked
But google hangouts
GOOGLE HANGOUTS
((and discord))
are blocked.
@snes
Woah! That's actually really cool! you must be famouse over there
And also, I just feel really annoyed with the school's selective blocking-
Instagram, tumblr, stuff like that are unblocked
But google hangouts
GOOGLE HANGOUTS
((and discord))
are blocked.
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
this might be a weird suggestion but do y'all have a pinterest/can use it? It has group chat as well and we could make a board for the shop
this might be a weird suggestion but do y'all have a pinterest/can use it? It has group chat as well and we could make a board for the shop
sig.png 1D7bNEj.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7