Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | {Ongoing Lore Story} Read Guide/Summarys
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/qnsvl4q1hbyggi5/arcanetop.png[/img] [Size=6][Font=Gabriola] The Full Story: Where to Read[/size][/font] You can find the the story of my lore through my dragons. They act as chapters, with every dragon something new is added to the story. Reading through the different perspectives and personalities is how I intend for it to be read for the full dramatic effect. However they are not in order in the Lair. You will have to get the order here The names are linked to their profile for easy access and separated by generation/era. [center][color=gray][size=2]Send me what you think! Good or Bad I wanna know. Also, Add me if you want to follow the storyline because my lore is currently ongoing ... that's right, this clan is just getting started and their story is in real-time. I don't know how to make a pinglist but if enough people are interested maybe I'll learn and make one. [/color][/size][/center] [Size=6][Font=Gabriola]The First Generation[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=410515&tab=dragon&did=44386007][size=4.7]{Skiva}[/url] [size=2](If your just scrolling forums and don't wanna put in that time or want me to catch your interest first... makes sense here's a plot summary of it for you) [/size][/center] [Size=6][Font=Gabriola] tl;dr: The First Generation[/size][/font] In the center of a corrupt clan on the mainland of the gods, a tyrant sits on a thrown of deceit and anger. The cracked hierarchy leads a segregated lifestyle between the elemental's, some even trapped in slavery. 6 rebels from different social classes arose silently across the clan's land to try to change the system from all ends of the spectrum of power. However, our heroes failed. The Matriarch lead them into a trap, but they day before they were to be executed in front of the clan a mysterious dragon helped them escape. They gave the rebels packs to survive and told them to fly west, where a deserted island can be found, where they can build something great. They cloaked dragon caused a distraction and the six flew off. Now, they build their utopia from the land and begin to search for a way to save their future. [center][img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/c78d/f/2015/147/9/4/fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png[/img][/center] The new clan of 6 is looking to make a stand. For the world to see all the elements living in harmony. Standing together instead of fighting over land and pieces of the pillar, but a grand gesture means the need of power in numbers. There are stories of the Primal Dragons. Those who have a closer bloodline to the deities then the rest. They are stronger than your average dragon, and naturally hold positions of power wherever they walk. The clan is training the brave few of their hatchlings and sending them as outriders to find these drags, in attempts to recruit them into being a Justiciar for a new kind society. [Font=Gabriola][Size=4][b] Their Story is only beginning... [/Font][/size][/b] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/rr834jkgh01e2t5/arcanefull.png[/img] [/center] [Size=6][Font=Gabriola] Present Day: Generation I.V: The Outriders[/size][/font] [center] [center]Stories Coming Soon[/center] [left][Size=6][Font=Gabriola] Gen II: The Primal Justiciars [/size][/font][Size=4][Font=Gabriola][/left] Major Arcane: Pevotic [color=red]{unfound}[/color]Shadow: [color=red]{unfound}[/color]Ice: [color=red]{unfound}[/color]Plague: Light: Kushiel [color=red]{unfound}[/color]Lightning: Wind: Haven [color=red]{unfound}[/color]Earth: [color=red]{unfound}[/color]Fire: [color=red]{unfound}[/color]Water: [color=red]{unfound}[/color]Nature: [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/nm0z9g1pkrloiln/arcanebottom.png[/img]
arcanetop.png
The Full Story: Where to Read
You can find the the story of my lore through my dragons. They act as chapters, with every dragon something new is added to the story. Reading through the different perspectives and personalities is how I intend for it to be read for the full dramatic effect. However they are not in order in the Lair. You will have to get the order here The names are linked to their profile for easy access and separated by generation/era.
Send me what you think! Good or Bad I wanna know. Also, Add me if you want to follow the storyline because my lore is currently ongoing ... that's right, this clan is just getting started and their story is in real-time. I don't know how to make a pinglist but if enough people are interested maybe I'll learn and make one.
The First Generation
{Skiva}

(If your just scrolling forums and don't wanna put in that time or want me to catch your interest first...
makes sense here's a plot summary of it for you)
tl;dr: The First Generation
In the center of a corrupt clan on the mainland of the gods, a tyrant sits on a thrown of deceit and anger. The cracked hierarchy leads a segregated lifestyle between the elemental's, some even trapped in slavery. 6 rebels from different social classes arose silently across the clan's land to try to change the system from all ends of the spectrum of power. However, our heroes failed. The Matriarch lead them into a trap, but they day before they were to be executed in front of the clan a mysterious dragon helped them escape. They gave the rebels packs to survive and told them to fly west, where a deserted island can be found, where they can build something great. They cloaked dragon caused a distraction and the six flew off. Now, they build their utopia from the land and begin to search for a way to save their future.
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
The new clan of 6 is looking to make a stand. For the world to see all the elements living in harmony. Standing together instead of fighting over land and pieces of the pillar, but a grand gesture means the need of power in numbers. There are stories of the Primal Dragons. Those who have a closer bloodline to the deities then the rest. They are stronger than your average dragon, and naturally hold positions of power wherever they walk. The clan is training the brave few of their hatchlings and sending them as outriders to find these drags, in attempts to recruit them into being a Justiciar for a new kind society. Their Story is only beginning...

arcanefull.png

Present Day: Generation I.V: The Outriders
Stories Coming Soon
Gen II: The Primal Justiciars
Major Arcane: Pevotic
{unfound}Shadow:
{unfound}Ice:
{unfound}Plague:
Light: Kushiel
{unfound}Lightning:
Wind: Haven
{unfound}Earth:
{unfound}Fire:
{unfound}Water:
{unfound}Nature:

arcanebottom.png
"To be the scribe of a tyrant you must be smart but not wise" I LOVE THAT QUOTE?? thanks for my life i love your lore @CupofTeenSpirit
"To be the scribe of a tyrant you must be smart but not wise" I LOVE THAT QUOTE?? thanks for my life i love your lore @CupofTeenSpirit
arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png biz - they/them - Accent Shoparcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png
and if u do ever make a pinglist know i would love to be on it
and if u do ever make a pinglist know i would love to be on it
arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png biz - they/them - Accent Shoparcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png
@CupOfTeenSpirit

Yessssss I like what you have here >:D

Do you think you'll create a dragon for the Matriarch? I know that he wouldn't technically be a part of the clan you're building, but it would be nice to have a dragon that is the Matriarch, just to know what he looks like. Or if not having a dragon, maybe scry a dragon and put it in the clan description somewhere?
@CupOfTeenSpirit

Yessssss I like what you have here >:D

Do you think you'll create a dragon for the Matriarch? I know that he wouldn't technically be a part of the clan you're building, but it would be nice to have a dragon that is the Matriarch, just to know what he looks like. Or if not having a dragon, maybe scry a dragon and put it in the clan description somewhere?
@CupOfTeenSpirit
I have to say this is amazing.
And it their a Light Version of that Arcane thing that is above the present day?
@CupOfTeenSpirit
I have to say this is amazing.
And it their a Light Version of that Arcane thing that is above the present day?
ZPHN6ju.png