Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Comic] Silenced (cancelled)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@BlazingPhoenix01
hmm. Quite interesting. I'd like to know when you make more of these please. You know, once you're off of hiatus.
@BlazingPhoenix01
hmm. Quite interesting. I'd like to know when you make more of these please. You know, once you're off of hiatus.
4X87HDW.png
Totally Interesting bio
@ILoveChu04 @Stri @Avu42 @Dragonwolfpup
aay guys! Silenced is coming back from haitus and im workin on the next page right now! styles will be changing as i figure out what works for me!
@ILoveChu04 @Stri @Avu42 @Dragonwolfpup
aay guys! Silenced is coming back from haitus and im workin on the next page right now! styles will be changing as i figure out what works for me!
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
@Espka207 @FlareTheDragon @FireflyRhapsody @GenjiBot @Darkfury1087 @CTWKTheDorko @Arelyn @Orii @Piethon @DuskAwakening @sedatetoucan @AnimeLover9631 @Veritable @MoCrawfee @NigiriFan @Suffer @MorganBerry @ClockworkEclipse @Tanzz @Shadowess @Saraceaser @FeralFluff @DragonWarrior333 @AceCavalier @Tbelle2001 @Uva @Terrox @Nightshadelove @SilentHowleng @ThePurpleEyes @Hisagi @Troutfish @Yugi

Hey guys, sorry for the random ping but i thought that id let you guys know that ive started up my old comic again and uh... if you wanna check it out, please read _the first post_ before actually reading further. if you would like to be added to the pinglist, just tell me. i'll be updating this with new pages every now and again and asks will be open again once i get a character ref sheet figured out.

if you were pinged, you are still on my friends list after i cleared it up a bit :>
@Espka207 @FlareTheDragon @FireflyRhapsody @GenjiBot @Darkfury1087 @CTWKTheDorko @Arelyn @Orii @Piethon @DuskAwakening @sedatetoucan @AnimeLover9631 @Veritable @MoCrawfee @NigiriFan @Suffer @MorganBerry @ClockworkEclipse @Tanzz @Shadowess @Saraceaser @FeralFluff @DragonWarrior333 @AceCavalier @Tbelle2001 @Uva @Terrox @Nightshadelove @SilentHowleng @ThePurpleEyes @Hisagi @Troutfish @Yugi

Hey guys, sorry for the random ping but i thought that id let you guys know that ive started up my old comic again and uh... if you wanna check it out, please read _the first post_ before actually reading further. if you would like to be added to the pinglist, just tell me. i'll be updating this with new pages every now and again and asks will be open again once i get a character ref sheet figured out.

if you were pinged, you are still on my friends list after i cleared it up a bit :>
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
I H A V E BEEN S U M M O N E D

Pinglist please~
I H A V E BEEN S U M M O N E D

Pinglist please~
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Y E S
Y E S
shinx.gifblitzle.gifeelektross.gif
@ILoveChu04 @Stri @Avu42 @Dragonwolfpup @Suffer Page 9! looks like Deaku is -killing- the comedy. oh Deaku, it wont -kill- you to have some fun XD okay i'll stop. those were bad. [img]https://blazingphoenix101.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/12.png[/img] this chapter is gonna actually have more than three pages to it! yay! working on page 10 now~
@ILoveChu04 @Stri @Avu42 @Dragonwolfpup @Suffer

Page 9! looks like Deaku is -killing- the comedy. oh Deaku, it wont -kill- you to have some fun XD okay i'll stop. those were bad.
12.png
this chapter is gonna actually have more than three pages to it! yay! working on page 10 now~
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
cool :v
cool :v
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Ooo, this seems interesting! I'd like to be pinged!
Ooo, this seems interesting! I'd like to be pinged!
+0 fr time
an art - a wound - a sentient canvas
@ILoveChu04 @Stri @Avu42 @Dragonwolfpup @Suffer @Piethon Page 10! and with double digits comes another character!! aha... too many characters i know. [img]https://blazingphoenix101.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/13.png[/img]
@ILoveChu04 @Stri @Avu42 @Dragonwolfpup @Suffer @Piethon
Page 10! and with double digits comes another character!! aha... too many characters i know.
13.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
lmao he looks like he has a weird version of midnight poison/tox

but seriously wooaah
lmao he looks like he has a weird version of midnight poison/tox

but seriously wooaah