Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | A Little Lore Shop (donations) open
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Eriisx Hi! Maybe you could help me out with this girl, she is the co-founder of the clan, and her mate, Wills, has a bit on how they met and such in his bio! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43314110] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/433142/43314110_350.png[/img] [/url] I feel like she'd be assertive but also really kind. And her current role is kind of just a gatherer for food, equipment, etc. Also, I'll probably add on to whatever you write, in the future if that's ok! Or maybe this boy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42535067] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425351/42535067_350.png[/img] [/url] I get Dark-Magik/Necromancer vibes from him, but that's all i got lol And take your time, i can pay you with what i make in the fairgrounds while you write so longer = MORE TREASURE :D But it doesn't have to be long if you don't feel inclined to do so :)
@Eriisx
Hi! Maybe you could help me out with this girl, she is the co-founder of the clan, and her mate, Wills, has a bit on how they met and such in his bio!

43314110_350.png

I feel like she'd be assertive but also really kind. And her current role is kind of just a gatherer for food, equipment, etc.

Also, I'll probably add on to whatever you write, in the future if that's ok!

Or maybe this boy?

42535067_350.png

I get Dark-Magik/Necromancer vibes from him, but that's all i got lol

And take your time, i can pay you with what i make in the fairgrounds while you write so longer = MORE TREASURE :D

But it doesn't have to be long if you don't feel inclined to do so :)
@Gowenna @CorpseKid
I'm gonna put you both on a slots list so I don't forget aboutcha! It probably wont be till tomorrow that I get these done though. o: I've got some stuff happening today. ♥
@Gowenna @CorpseKid
I'm gonna put you both on a slots list so I don't forget aboutcha! It probably wont be till tomorrow that I get these done though. o: I've got some stuff happening today. ♥
swirly_divider_by_snowbellss-db6zlag.png Eri | she/her | pan | fr+2
i aspire to be a hobbit
♥ books, coffee&tea, cats ♥
adopt shopsubspecies
swirly_divider_flipped_by_snowbellss-db6zojy.png
@Eriisx I'd like to reserve a slot! Maybe you could write something for a couple of my dragons? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42086712] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420868/42086712_350.png[/img] [/url] She has a small snippet already, and some basic stuff that I put into bullet points underneath it [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43531622] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/435317/43531622_350.png[/img] [/url] He has a bullet list too, and Jinho has some information too!
@Eriisx
I'd like to reserve a slot! Maybe you could write something for a couple of my dragons?

42086712_350.png

She has a small snippet already, and some basic stuff that I put into bullet points underneath it

43531622_350.png

He has a bullet list too, and Jinho has some information too!
I'm Alex, 20, he/him
@Gowenna
Here's something for Sirpa! Lemme know what you think!
Sirpa, despite having a very intimidating appearance, is a very sweet dragon. What puts others off the most, however, is that she loves to collect bones. It isn’t a hobby that you come across very often in others, but her collection is vast and impressive. The more she can collect, the more she can create. Sirpa is responsible for many kinds of bone inspired apparels. She’s also somewhat of an alchemist, grinding and withering away at her bones with her wind magic to make medicines and salves. Her variety of trade keeps her living in high standards and she doesn’t ever forget a friendly face. She prefers to forget the unfriendly.

Sirpa has a very free spirit and she loves to make friends with those who will brave a “hello” and speak with her. She comes from a hardened past, her parents having abandoned her when she was only a small hatchling. The skydancer tries her best to spread kindness and smiles in an effort to maybe brighten the day of a dragon who’s sky is gloomy.
@Gowenna
Here's something for Sirpa! Lemme know what you think!
Sirpa, despite having a very intimidating appearance, is a very sweet dragon. What puts others off the most, however, is that she loves to collect bones. It isn’t a hobby that you come across very often in others, but her collection is vast and impressive. The more she can collect, the more she can create. Sirpa is responsible for many kinds of bone inspired apparels. She’s also somewhat of an alchemist, grinding and withering away at her bones with her wind magic to make medicines and salves. Her variety of trade keeps her living in high standards and she doesn’t ever forget a friendly face. She prefers to forget the unfriendly.

Sirpa has a very free spirit and she loves to make friends with those who will brave a “hello” and speak with her. She comes from a hardened past, her parents having abandoned her when she was only a small hatchling. The skydancer tries her best to spread kindness and smiles in an effort to maybe brighten the day of a dragon who’s sky is gloomy.
i aspire to be a hobbit
adopt shopsubspecies
@CorpseKid
Here's a little something for Lether! I hope this is okay, I just sort of wrote something to showcase her personality and maybe her relationship with Wills? Also, feel free to add to anything! I only ask that I be credited for what I've written. c:

Lether eyed her sleeping mate cautiously from a high branch, having found the perfect hiding place right above Wills’ favorite napping spot. It had been a good long hour since he’d fallen asleep. Lether wanted to be sure she wasn’t going to pounce prematurely, as she had done several times before. It was part of her lessons, this new hunting exercise. Wills had told her many times before that she needed to know how to better defend herself if ever there was an attack on their clan. She could agree at the time, as she was pretty spunky, but she didn’t travel far when gathering food and other miscellaneous things for the clan. She had never really needed many fighting skills.

Lether’s flashback was interrupted as she heard leaves ruffle below her. Wills had stretched out in his sleep, unknowingly exposing his belly slightly. This was her chance. She crouched low on the branch, focusing on her landing point. Her little fae hindquarters began to wiggle like a cat, then for a split second she was still. When she pounced, she made no noise, and with a satisfied fae growl of triumph, she stood on her pray’s belly, tickling Wills with her little feet.

“Aha! I got you! I finally got you, you behemoth of a mirror!”

The mirror underneath her, to his own surprise, was clinging to the grass beneath him, his claws digging deep into the earth. His breath was heavy, as his mate had indeed caught him off guard for the first time. She was getting much better at her practices, it seemed.

“Very good, very good. I’m proud of you,” he spoke with effort, trying to catch his breath. The fae rested on her back legs, a prideful smile on her face.

“And you thought I could never best you, ha! I’ll be more sneaky than you’ll ever be!”

He smiled at her gloating and gave her a small nuzzle.

“You’ll make a fine protector of your clan, miss co-founder,” he teased.

They walked off together, laughing and enjoying the rest of the sunny evening together.
@CorpseKid
Here's a little something for Lether! I hope this is okay, I just sort of wrote something to showcase her personality and maybe her relationship with Wills? Also, feel free to add to anything! I only ask that I be credited for what I've written. c:

Lether eyed her sleeping mate cautiously from a high branch, having found the perfect hiding place right above Wills’ favorite napping spot. It had been a good long hour since he’d fallen asleep. Lether wanted to be sure she wasn’t going to pounce prematurely, as she had done several times before. It was part of her lessons, this new hunting exercise. Wills had told her many times before that she needed to know how to better defend herself if ever there was an attack on their clan. She could agree at the time, as she was pretty spunky, but she didn’t travel far when gathering food and other miscellaneous things for the clan. She had never really needed many fighting skills.

Lether’s flashback was interrupted as she heard leaves ruffle below her. Wills had stretched out in his sleep, unknowingly exposing his belly slightly. This was her chance. She crouched low on the branch, focusing on her landing point. Her little fae hindquarters began to wiggle like a cat, then for a split second she was still. When she pounced, she made no noise, and with a satisfied fae growl of triumph, she stood on her pray’s belly, tickling Wills with her little feet.

“Aha! I got you! I finally got you, you behemoth of a mirror!”

The mirror underneath her, to his own surprise, was clinging to the grass beneath him, his claws digging deep into the earth. His breath was heavy, as his mate had indeed caught him off guard for the first time. She was getting much better at her practices, it seemed.

“Very good, very good. I’m proud of you,” he spoke with effort, trying to catch his breath. The fae rested on her back legs, a prideful smile on her face.

“And you thought I could never best you, ha! I’ll be more sneaky than you’ll ever be!”

He smiled at her gloating and gave her a small nuzzle.

“You’ll make a fine protector of your clan, miss co-founder,” he teased.

They walked off together, laughing and enjoying the rest of the sunny evening together.
i aspire to be a hobbit
adopt shopsubspecies
@Eriisx Please ping me when this opens again!
@Eriisx Please ping me when this opens again!
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@NovaBlu
Will do! I'll get a pinglist started. c:
@NovaBlu
Will do! I'll get a pinglist started. c:
i aspire to be a hobbit
adopt shopsubspecies
@Eriisx please could I have a ping when you have open slots again? I'd love to commission a lore piece for Oakenshield and Vyridian's boy someday :D
@Eriisx please could I have a ping when you have open slots again? I'd love to commission a lore piece for Oakenshield and Vyridian's boy someday :D
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
@CatkinStarchild
Sure thing! :D I've been sorta slacking on this thread, since my adopts picked back up again Dx But I will get back to it! Probably some time this week, I'm hoping. xD
@CatkinStarchild
Sure thing! :D I've been sorta slacking on this thread, since my adopts picked back up again Dx But I will get back to it! Probably some time this week, I'm hoping. xD
i aspire to be a hobbit
adopt shopsubspecies
@Erliisx no worries, just since I saw his dad had lore, then the lore shop, I was like yep. Fate. :D no rush either, I'll be keen whenever :)
@Erliisx no worries, just since I saw his dad had lore, then the lore shop, I was like yep. Fate. :D no rush either, I'll be keen whenever :)
dfUnMqs.gif7XI1FUO.pngwE7J1TW.pngq6Eeqsk.pngdfUnMqs.gif
[/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6