Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | FREE - Tiny Identity Buttons - MOVED
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 164 165
I love these!

@fluffmoth Could you possibly make a nest rentals button?

(Edit for ping, sorry-)
I love these!

@fluffmoth Could you possibly make a nest rentals button?

(Edit for ping, sorry-)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Elixir / Styx
I have no pronouns, please do not refer to me
(Pings don't always work, you might have to send a PM)
Genderfluid, Abroromantic Asexual
(FR +3)
aw0Forz.gif
I just wanna say how cute these are!! I love them!
I just wanna say how cute these are!! I love them!
9YmzAZz.png
6YtLZau.png
LRdLP2V.png
ACOZFAh.png
kE8PZoU.png
8732-DEFC-0882-405-A-A1-FC-A7-F406-FC25-B0.gifjt3PpxV.pngqo188r4.png
WKtl2lb.png
VjdktqS.png
FObX7rS.png
LardsEd.png
YMPbu9R.png
@ReaScorch Sorry for the delay! Here's a subspecies button. I used the colors for the friend request button for simplicity's sake but I'm more than happy to edit for a different color and can try to do a different icon if you have a different idea! [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ls3JHnG.png[/img]
@ReaScorch
Sorry for the delay! Here's a subspecies button. I used the colors for the friend request button for simplicity's sake but I'm more than happy to edit for a different color and can try to do a different icon if you have a different idea!
Ls3JHnG.png
I made a he/him + nature flight symbol if anyone else wants to use it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/991b7UD.png[/img] It's a bit niche but it might be helpful for someone else :)
I made a he/him + nature flight symbol if anyone else wants to use it!
991b7UD.png
It's a bit niche but it might be helpful for someone else :)
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
Thank you! Looks good
Thank you! Looks good
| California Kill |
| enby aro/ace |
| they/them |
@chorderaos
Its perfect! Thanks so much!
@chorderaos
Its perfect! Thanks so much!
NQoi0Uc.pngW4bPTjV.png1IPUNJj.png
FObX7rS.png DxCICZ1.png
hUchsi0.png
Windexx | They/he/xe/it/dragos
Add me on genshin! my uid is 641815069 :D

Check out my Dragon Cave profile!
Q4idXs1.pngaL21n5x.png5Rzv8uW.png UOOoH.gif
@fluffmoth

Hi! These are adorable!!! Do you think you could make a Nomaromantic flag?

Ik its not very popular but it would be greatly appreciated. If not that's okay, ik you have a ton to make :D
@fluffmoth

Hi! These are adorable!!! Do you think you could make a Nomaromantic flag?

Ik its not very popular but it would be greatly appreciated. If not that's okay, ik you have a ton to make :D
*sips tea*
LRdLP2V.pngeq6zQ9M.png4Gh3xRo.pngQRVupBA.png
h0FvtF4.gif
@RosyBoaTea Of course we don't mind making one! Are you all right with this flag, since the two-striped gradient will be a little difficult on the tiny flag? [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/51c3910c7ac52ea49bd2d7c62bb2afd5/tumblr_inline_o9of0yZimW1re2bou_500.png[/img]
@RosyBoaTea Of course we don't mind making one! Are you all right with this flag, since the two-striped gradient will be a little difficult on the tiny flag?
tumblr_inline_o9of0yZimW1re2bou_500.png
@chorderaos

that would be great, thanks so much!
@chorderaos

that would be great, thanks so much!
*sips tea*
LRdLP2V.pngeq6zQ9M.png4Gh3xRo.pngQRVupBA.png
h0FvtF4.gif
@fluffmoth

Hello! These really are incredible, and I've started using them in my bio/my dragons bios. Thanks (both to you and everyone else who's helped) so much for making these!

If I might make a request, I noticed that under eye types, there isn't a button for primal eyes. I have no clue what it would look like, but I'd love it if there was one. No pressure though!

Another thought (again, no pressure to make it), is perhaps buttons for flight reps? Either just a generic "Flight Rep" button, or variants of the existing flight buttons, but with "Arcane Rep", "Earth Rep", etc.

Regardless of if any of these ideas get made, thanks again for making these (and so many of them, too!), and have a lovely day! <3
@fluffmoth

Hello! These really are incredible, and I've started using them in my bio/my dragons bios. Thanks (both to you and everyone else who's helped) so much for making these!

If I might make a request, I noticed that under eye types, there isn't a button for primal eyes. I have no clue what it would look like, but I'd love it if there was one. No pressure though!

Another thought (again, no pressure to make it), is perhaps buttons for flight reps? Either just a generic "Flight Rep" button, or variants of the existing flight buttons, but with "Arcane Rep", "Earth Rep", etc.

Regardless of if any of these ideas get made, thanks again for making these (and so many of them, too!), and have a lovely day! <3
rUoKR6y.png
tRvB8Xn.png
_________________________ ____________________________ kgUaMmu.gif
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 164 165