Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pride Flags! (Free to use)
@lunareverie

Actually - could I get one with the gay flag behind the heart, with the heart in the trans colors? And with sparkles :D
@lunareverie

Actually - could I get one with the gay flag behind the heart, with the heart in the trans colors? And with sparkles :D
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@Tox Sure! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452711019345739778/501917495565746177/unknown.png[/img]
@Tox Sure!

unknown.png
tumblr_inline_pae94qhayS1r16a5d_540.png
Luna ~ she/her ~ 21 ~ FR+3/EST
@lunareverie

Thank you so much!!
@lunareverie

Thank you so much!!
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
YESSSSS
YESSSSS
2YGWq3o.png
JNAfoEf.png
pZJYyk4.png
b3q2st5.png
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
LRdLP2V.png
eIK5iG7.png
Pskf9d4.png
ZqTATLu.png
J7D1quC.png
fg6G1CJ.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ul8rLsV.png
These are super cool, I love the concepts you have. Could I request a custom, maybe?

Also, @lunareverie, if you ever wanna expand your pixels some, I have a ton of bases in my pride pixel thread in my sig, feel free to build some more fun things based off of them. They're free too. ^^
These are super cool, I love the concepts you have. Could I request a custom, maybe?

Also, @lunareverie, if you ever wanna expand your pixels some, I have a ton of bases in my pride pixel thread in my sig, feel free to build some more fun things based off of them. They're free too. ^^
fc_deepearth_geode_by_dogi_crimson-daow5ox.gif9wZW8Bx.png
@Boneless of course you can! I still have the file up and everything.

I'll take a look, but I'm not sure I'll take on a whole lot if any. It'd just be one more thing, y'know?
@Boneless of course you can! I still have the file up and everything.

I'll take a look, but I'm not sure I'll take on a whole lot if any. It'd just be one more thing, y'know?
@lunareverie oh I feel that. I just figured you have a similar style I have when I made mine, so if you ever feel like trying something else out, they're there for you! No worries though.

If it's cool, I was wondering if I could get a super sparkly half trans/half gay flag with a nonbinary heart?
@lunareverie oh I feel that. I just figured you have a similar style I have when I made mine, so if you ever feel like trying something else out, they're there for you! No worries though.

If it's cool, I was wondering if I could get a super sparkly half trans/half gay flag with a nonbinary heart?
@Boneless Done! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452711019345739778/501951514441416714/unknown.png[/img] @CorvidKnight You didn't ask, but I noticed you had three so I combined them into one! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/452711019345739778/501951199415631872/unknown.png[/img]
@Boneless Done!
unknown.png

@CorvidKnight You didn't ask, but I noticed you had three so I combined them into one!
unknown.png
@lunareverie, much appreciated, thank you so much! You cool if I add your thread into mine in case people want something different than what I have?
@lunareverie, much appreciated, thank you so much! You cool if I add your thread into mine in case people want something different than what I have?
I LOVE YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH, THA T ONE'S GOING IN MY BIO

(sorry for the caps lock but pride stuff makes me so happy)
I LOVE YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH, THA T ONE'S GOING IN MY BIO

(sorry for the caps lock but pride stuff makes me so happy)
2YGWq3o.png
JNAfoEf.png
pZJYyk4.png
b3q2st5.png
ACOZFAh.png
MUYNhfy.png
LRdLP2V.png
eIK5iG7.png
Pskf9d4.png
ZqTATLu.png
J7D1quC.png
fg6G1CJ.png