Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Practicing dragons--Help & Inspiration?
1 2
@Holi @Hiblins Sorry for not getting back to you guys. D: Art block hit me and I briefly abandoned the thread, but after telling myself to stop moping and practice so I can draw those Scenes in my pinkerlocke that I want to, I decided to start practicing again lol. But thank you for the feedback on my sketches. I did a few others here; I do not like the one all the way to the left at all. At that point I was losing my muse and it turned out meh. These dragons were based off Flight Rising breeds: The top is derived from a Skydancer, bottom a Snapper, and the left a Fae. (I was not able to do the 'round' theme lol) [img]https://imgur.com/PmQEPMm.png[/img] I'd love any feedback on these bois! Right now I might go try my hand at some How to Train your Dragons dragons. :) (Anyone else excited for the Hidden World?!)
@Holi
@Hiblins

Sorry for not getting back to you guys. D: Art block hit me and I briefly abandoned the thread, but after telling myself to stop moping and practice so I can draw those Scenes in my pinkerlocke that I want to, I decided to start practicing again lol.

But thank you for the feedback on my sketches.

I did a few others here; I do not like the one all the way to the left at all. At that point I was losing my muse and it turned out meh.

These dragons were based off Flight Rising breeds: The top is derived from a Skydancer, bottom a Snapper, and the left a Fae. (I was not able to do the 'round' theme lol)

PmQEPMm.png

I'd love any feedback on these bois! Right now I might go try my hand at some How to Train your Dragons dragons. :) (Anyone else excited for the Hidden World?!)
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
More doodles to show, from How to Train your Dragon. Who figured that Toothless was harder to draw than Stormfly? lol. (AND I even had a better ref photo for him) [img]https://imgur.com/Dt861YF.png[/img]
More doodles to show, from How to Train your Dragon.

Who figured that Toothless was harder to draw than Stormfly? lol. (AND I even had a better ref photo for him)

Dt861YF.png
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
A few more sketches...A few nadders from How to Train your Dragon. [img]https://imgur.com/n7Nzqi6.png[/img] (I know the signature is sketchy [s][please ignore the pun][/s] but I promise its me lol. I don't have my drawing tablet out rn) No more advice? ...I don't want to keep posting and talking to my self aha...
A few more sketches...A few nadders from How to Train your Dragon.

n7Nzqi6.png
(I know the signature is sketchy [please ignore the pun] but I promise its me lol. I don't have my drawing tablet out rn)

No more advice?

...I don't want to keep posting and talking to my self aha...
1 2