Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Potate's collection of ms paint failures
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@PotateTheGreat could you put me on the shop ping list? ^^ id love to have some sh!tpost or meme gifs for my dergs :D
@PotateTheGreat could you put me on the shop ping list? ^^ id love to have some sh!tpost or meme gifs for my dergs :D
@Glossy Ofcourse! I'll put you on the list :P
@Glossy Ofcourse! I'll put you on the list :P
qZ2UtE7.gif
p1eyEj0.png Abundans cautela non nocet - one can never be too careful
Actus me invito factus non est meus actus - the act done by me against my will is not my act
Wow, @PotateTheGreat, can I be on the artshop pinglist please? It just gets better and better!

Edit: How much do you think it would cost for art?
Wow, @PotateTheGreat, can I be on the artshop pinglist please? It just gets better and better!

Edit: How much do you think it would cost for art?
@Qthorse1 Thank you! I'll put you on the shop pinglist :D i have no idea what to ask for them, but I do know people on the pinglists will have a discount for their first adopt when the shop opens ^^

@Qthorse1 Thank you! I'll put you on the shop pinglist :D i have no idea what to ask for them, but I do know people on the pinglists will have a discount for their first adopt when the shop opens ^^

qZ2UtE7.gif
Actus me invito factus non est meus actus - the act done by me against my will is not my act
@Qthorse1 @PaperPony @chesnaughty @etherealviscera @SecretSkydancer Colored some more gifs! My spiral Atria: [img]https://i.imgur.com/LaCWO0f.gif[/img] And one of my imperials, with his hat: [img]https://i.imgur.com/3o0tG5O.gif[/img]
@Qthorse1 @PaperPony @chesnaughty @etherealviscera @SecretSkydancer

Colored some more gifs!

My spiral Atria:
LaCWO0f.gif

And one of my imperials, with his hat:
3o0tG5O.gif
qZ2UtE7.gif
Cool! And more about the shop, could we pay the in items?
Cool! And more about the shop, could we pay the in items?
@Qthorse1 I still have to think about that one, at least some items will be accepted
@Qthorse1 I still have to think about that one, at least some items will be accepted
qZ2UtE7.gif
Ok! That's great! Thanks!
Ok! That's great! Thanks!
@PotateTheGreat ooh, these are really cool could you put me on the shop pinglist o^o
@PotateTheGreat ooh, these are really cool could you put me on the shop pinglist o^o
@Zoroark4ever I'll put you on the pinglist :D @Qthorse1 @PaperPony @chesnaughty @etherealviscera @SecretSkydancer Made a Wildclaw base today, and tried it with a [s]grumpy[/s] random scry: [img]https://i.imgur.com/yi8bJzz.gif[/img] I've been coloring the base for one of my own dragons too, but that one isn't finished yet so you'll have to wait a while :')
@Zoroark4ever I'll put you on the pinglist :D

@Qthorse1 @PaperPony @chesnaughty @etherealviscera @SecretSkydancer

Made a Wildclaw base today, and tried it with a grumpy random scry:
yi8bJzz.gif

I've been coloring the base for one of my own dragons too, but that one isn't finished yet so you'll have to wait a while :')
qZ2UtE7.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9