Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Art trade anyone?] -closed-
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
bump
bump
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
*fart noises*
oh noes! its a wild @ctwkthedorko !
aahh. also, do you want to art trade?
*fart noises*
oh noes! its a wild @ctwkthedorko !
aahh. also, do you want to art trade?
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
aaaaaa maybe later
Im interested tho owooowoowo
aaaaaa maybe later
Im interested tho owooowoowo
14713141_1cIrqUiktC1fLrL.png14713234_AKRVhb2YU1PpEvl.png14713168_W7W6Dt3QY4sXLPg.png
14713187_g8TyUhpPModtMLp.png
@blazingphoenix01 Hi, I’d love to do a trade with you if you’re interested in my style :) Some of my art: [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/f61c/i/2017/145/c/3/lumi_by_dr4gons-dbaeg5y.png[/img] [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/421d/th/pre/i/2017/069/0/2/_art_trade__ilbani_by_dr4gons-db1tijw.png[/img] [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/5a7b/th/pre/i/2018/081/b/e/lezulza_by_dr4gons-dc6nsdr.png[/img] I would love if you could draw: [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/3801608_NLs3BSp8JUARG4F.png[/img] I have other characters if you’d rather not draw this one I would like to draw: Sephiroth Although, I can draw any of them if you like :)
@blazingphoenix01
Hi, I’d love to do a trade with you if you’re interested in my style :)

Some of my art:
lumi_by_dr4gons-dbaeg5y.png

_art_trade__ilbani_by_dr4gons-db1tijw.png

lezulza_by_dr4gons-dc6nsdr.png

I would love if you could draw:
3801608_NLs3BSp8JUARG4F.png
I have other characters if you’d rather not draw this one

I would like to draw: Sephiroth
Although, I can draw any of them if you like :)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4
EDIT: all i need is to know what color the eyes are and i'll finish the eyes. then my addition to the trade will be done

sephiroth would look great in your style! i'll add you to the current trade list.
@L1BR4
EDIT: all i need is to know what color the eyes are and i'll finish the eyes. then my addition to the trade will be done

sephiroth would look great in your style! i'll add you to the current trade list.
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@L1BR4 *cough* i have the lines done *cough* ha. im still gonna color it. i like this character. oh, and i need to add the cool head bobble thing. [img]https://blazingphoenix101.files.wordpress.com/2018/04/wolf-art-trade.png[/img]
@L1BR4
*cough* i have the lines done *cough*
ha. im still gonna color it. i like this character.
oh, and i need to add the cool head bobble thing.
wolf-art-trade.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
*boop*
*boop*
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01
Ahhh sorry, I didn’t get your first ping yesterday so I haven’t started yet and I’m super busy today! I’ll get it done by Friday for sure.

And she looks great! Her eyes are green. (Idk what kind of green. Maybe a piercing green?)

Also, since I haven’t started, are there any poses, expressions, etc, you’d like for your character?
@BlazingPhoenix01
Ahhh sorry, I didn’t get your first ping yesterday so I haven’t started yet and I’m super busy today! I’ll get it done by Friday for sure.

And she looks great! Her eyes are green. (Idk what kind of green. Maybe a piercing green?)

Also, since I haven’t started, are there any poses, expressions, etc, you’d like for your character?
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4
sephiroth is a sad sort. he also has a habit of staring off into nothing for extended periods of time. idk. a similar pose to the drawing is fine if you cant think of one. im not too picky.
also, take your time. i just was really bored so i was whipping out art like it was nothing. and uh. her eyes are... a really bright green or are they sorta a darker green? i dont know what "piercing green" is...
@L1BR4
sephiroth is a sad sort. he also has a habit of staring off into nothing for extended periods of time. idk. a similar pose to the drawing is fine if you cant think of one. im not too picky.
also, take your time. i just was really bored so i was whipping out art like it was nothing. and uh. her eyes are... a really bright green or are they sorta a darker green? i dont know what "piercing green" is...
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01
Alright, I’ll figure out a pose :)

And a bright green :)
@BlazingPhoenix01
Alright, I’ll figure out a pose :)