Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | closed//xc
1 2
~Friendly bump~
~Friendly bump~
@DeathDino

Aah! I was pretty sick recently and didn't have time for a lot of FR except for a little minor RPing, I'm really sorry about the delay! I'll have your lore done, the latest time by February 3rd, is that alright? I'm really sorry
@DeathDino

Aah! I was pretty sick recently and didn't have time for a lot of FR except for a little minor RPing, I'm really sorry about the delay! I'll have your lore done, the latest time by February 3rd, is that alright? I'm really sorry
I HAVE LEFT FR
1502_100px_cut3si_by_miirshroom-dc8epbq.pngiAOOnOx.gif
@Juniipersass
Yes, that's fine! I understand
Also; yes, and no. I was thinking maybe it was from the lorekeeper's take? If not then it would be fine like Ophion
@Juniipersass
Yes, that's fine! I understand
Also; yes, and no. I was thinking maybe it was from the lorekeeper's take? If not then it would be fine like Ophion
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
@Juniipersass Username: DazzlingSnek Dragon(BBCode): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38234216] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=38234216&skin=0&apparel=463,460,454,18801,466,3634,469,457&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] Kind of lore(short, medium, long): Medium. Format(dialogue or only a description): Your choice. General background: Fortune is a knight, an extremely odd choice for Pearlcatchers, who are notorious for their cowardice. She dons enchanted armor, and moves from clan to clan, acting as a guard. She never stays in one clan for very long. Sometimes she leaves after a week. Sometime it's months. She makes it her job to be merciless, and show no emotion. Anything else I need to know: maybe something explaining why she became a knight? (She has a little bit of stuff in her bio.) ----- Fortune sighed. She had been patrolling the borders of the Evergreen clan, when she came upon a house in the woods. [i]curiosity killed the cat, but the satisfaction brought it back.[/i] She reminded herself. After a minute of observing it, she heard a faint voice inside. She slowly crept up to the door of the old place. She opened the door slowly. She saw a Coatl inside. "I'm sorry, I'll go." She said in a gruff voice. But as she turned to leave, she heard the Coatl speak.
@Juniipersass
Username: DazzlingSnek
Dragon(BBCode):
dragon?did=38234216&skin=0&apparel=463,460,454,18801,466,3634,469,457&xt=dressing.png

Kind of lore(short, medium, long): Medium.
Format(dialogue or only a description): Your choice.
General background: Fortune is a knight, an extremely odd choice for Pearlcatchers, who are notorious for their cowardice. She dons enchanted armor, and moves from clan to clan, acting as a guard. She never stays in one clan for very long. Sometimes she leaves after a week. Sometime it's months. She makes it her job to be merciless, and show no emotion.
Anything else I need to know: maybe something explaining why she became a knight? (She has a little bit of stuff in her bio.)

Fortune sighed. She had been patrolling the borders of the Evergreen clan, when she came upon a house in the woods. curiosity killed the cat, but the satisfaction brought it back. She reminded herself. After a minute of observing it, she heard a faint voice inside. She slowly crept up to the door of the old place. She opened the door slowly. She saw a Coatl inside. "I'm sorry, I'll go." She said in a gruff voice. But as she turned to leave, she heard the Coatl speak.
z7o7CpN.png
@DeathDino
@DazzlingSnek

due to some problems irl, i will be closing this shop. If you want to wait until mid-March for your lore, feel free to do that, but know that my lore will not be up to its usual standards because of said problems. If you want to cancel your orders, that's fine too, because the lore will most likely not be what you expected, and probably worse than what you expected. I am very sorry for this inconvenience
@DeathDino
@DazzlingSnek

due to some problems irl, i will be closing this shop. If you want to wait until mid-March for your lore, feel free to do that, but know that my lore will not be up to its usual standards because of said problems. If you want to cancel your orders, that's fine too, because the lore will most likely not be what you expected, and probably worse than what you expected. I am very sorry for this inconvenience
I HAVE LEFT FR
1502_100px_cut3si_by_miirshroom-dc8epbq.pngiAOOnOx.gif
1 2