Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Traditional Art! [TEMP CLOSED]
1 2 3
@KairinRose I couldn't resist doing a fully coloured/shaded halfbody. Your dragon is beautiful! I normally hate Gembond, but it really works on him. He was really fun to draw :3 [img]https://imgur.com/X6jIPjs.png[/img] You'll have to resize it to fit it in a dragon bio.
@KairinRose

I couldn't resist doing a fully coloured/shaded halfbody. Your dragon is beautiful! I normally hate Gembond, but it really works on him. He was really fun to draw :3

X6jIPjs.png

You'll have to resize it to fit it in a dragon bio.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Windshear
Thanks! She looks really pretty. :)
@Windshear
Thanks! She looks really pretty. :)
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@SuperNinjaDragon Here's Plume! I just did a messy sketch, as I couldn't quite find the right colours to match her. [img]https://imgur.com/bFSDkrE.png[/img] You'll have to resize it to fit it in a dragon bio. As for your question about what types of food I need, I need all of them, although I tend to go through the most seafood. But you don't need to send anything. I enjoy drawing FR dragons, so don't feel pressured to leave a tip.
@SuperNinjaDragon

Here's Plume! I just did a messy sketch, as I couldn't quite find the right colours to match her.

bFSDkrE.png

You'll have to resize it to fit it in a dragon bio.

As for your question about what types of food I need, I need all of them, although I tend to go through the most seafood. But you don't need to send anything. I enjoy drawing FR dragons, so don't feel pressured to leave a tip.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@Windshear
Thank you for the drawing! :) I can't see why I shouldn't tip you, since your art looks great, so I'll give you some seafood! You deserve it ;)
@Windshear
Thank you for the drawing! :) I can't see why I shouldn't tip you, since your art looks great, so I'll give you some seafood! You deserve it ;)
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Windshear omg you coloRED IT ;0;;;; im gonna cry it's beautiful aaaaaaaaaaa thank u so much

also thank u for the compliment, sylvan is blushing uvu
@Windshear omg you coloRED IT ;0;;;; im gonna cry it's beautiful aaaaaaaaaaa thank u so much

also thank u for the compliment, sylvan is blushing uvu
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
1 2 3