Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | BONELAND /// Open / reduced prices!
[center]HELLO I am taking commissions for dragon busts!! I am taking 4 slots right now (but actual work on them won't start till after the weekend of july 6th since I have a convention to go to) They are 1000g or 10USD or 125,000t ( I *might* haggle ) I'm also taking genes and dragons in partial or full payment, lemme know what you're offering you can pay before or after the initial sketch. keep in mind I will only change things in the sketch, i will not change things after inking and coloring except for slight color alterations. i do clothing on dragons as well!! send me a private message with a link or detailed description of your dragon. be sure to add references if you want something else added, like clothing your dragon is not currently wearing, etc. [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/f406497c29539ac18dddf09c74106664/tumblr_mp8pa9jcUW1qa7qr0o1_500.png[/img] [u]([url=http://cosmicnaut.tumblr.com/tagged/art]more non-dragon art examples in my tumblr art tag. ART TAG IS OCCASIONALLY NSFW!!![/url])[/u] SLOTS 1. 2. 3. 4.[/center]
HELLO

I am taking commissions for dragon busts!!

I am taking 4 slots right now (but actual work on them won't start till after the weekend of july 6th since I have a convention to go to)

They are 1000g or 10USD or 125,000t ( I *might* haggle )

I'm also taking genes and dragons in partial or full payment, lemme know what you're offering

you can pay before or after the initial sketch. keep in mind I will only change things in the sketch, i will not change things after inking and coloring except for slight color alterations.

i do clothing on dragons as well!!

send me a private message with a link or detailed description of your dragon. be sure to add references if you want something else added, like clothing your dragon is not currently wearing, etc.

tumblr_mp8pa9jcUW1qa7qr0o1_500.png

(more non-dragon art examples in my tumblr art tag. ART TAG IS OCCASIONALLY NSFW!!!)

SLOTS

sQcTGLI.gif
reserved
reserved
sQcTGLI.gif
bump^
bump^
sQcTGLI.gif
bamp
bamp
sQcTGLI.gif
bump