Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free pixel art! [open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DragonDoodler
Could I just do Alloy, please?
@DragonDoodler
Could I just do Alloy, please?
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat Sure! How long until shes done?
@Averat Sure! How long until shes done?
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif 35919840.png
@DragonDoodler
I can't really say how long. I'll show you the pixel art when it's done, though!
@DragonDoodler
I can't really say how long. I'll show you the pixel art when it's done, though!
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat i tested out some of the others the you put the code for but it just shows up as text? How do i actually display the pic?
@Averat i tested out some of the others the you put the code for but it just shows up as text? How do i actually display the pic?
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif 35919840.png
@DragonDoodler [img]https://piskel-imgstore-b.appspot.com/img/36169b9c-a2db-11e7-bc25-e7863f29c0ef.gif[/img] Dunno why I made her sad. I just decided to make her fins like that. Couldn't think of a better animation.
@DragonDoodler
36169b9c-a2db-11e7-bc25-e7863f29c0ef.gif

Dunno why I made her sad. I just decided to make her fins like that. Couldn't think of a better animation.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat

can you do a blue plant? like a bonsai. that would be cool
@Averat

can you do a blue plant? like a bonsai. that would be cool
vJXpd.gif
@DragonDoodler
What do you mean?
@DragonDoodler
What do you mean?
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@CelestialNarwhal
You'd have to explain exactly what you mean...
@CelestialNarwhal
You'd have to explain exactly what you mean...
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat like this [img]https://s20.postimg.org/azg642ru5/bonsai.jpg[/img] but [i]blue[/i]
@Averat

like this

bonsai.jpg

but blue
vJXpd.gif
@CelestialNarwhal
Just the leaves, or...?
@CelestialNarwhal
Just the leaves, or...?
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10