Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Artist woes
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
// wants to continue an unfinished drawing that you remember looked rather nice
// opens the drawing and sees it
IN TO THE TRASH CAN YOU GO
// wants to continue an unfinished drawing that you remember looked rather nice
// opens the drawing and sees it
IN TO THE TRASH CAN YOU GO
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
Cue spending 10 billion hours looking for the right ambient playlist as a way to procrastinate about doin some gODDAMN A R T.
Cue spending 10 billion hours looking for the right ambient playlist as a way to procrastinate about doin some gODDAMN A R T.
When you're trying to draw from model but they just caN'T SIT STILL ***

Also when said model chews something while you're drawing their mouth, fixes their hair ONLY when you're trying to draw it... Also when they are staring at you the entire time, for hours while you're drawing o-o don't even get me started about the creepy model guys who are usually middle aged or older and are always smiling at girl students...

The usual eye/ear/hand/nose/etc. struggles

"aaah this sketch is kinda nice, I really like it, now let's start shadi-" *messes up entire drawing in under 5 minutes*

Making a decent sketch then realizing... THE COMPOSITION IS MESSED UP but you continue anyways bc if you'd start over with better composition, the sketch would look terrible

Finishing the most amazing drawing in your life you've ever made, then next day in drawing class you can't even hold properly a pencil

*draws peacefully* *looks over at friend's drawing* *draws stressfully*

When you desperately want to draw some fanart but you suck at drawing humans

Tfw a freshman can draw much better than you and you just want to sit in the corner and cry
When you're trying to draw from model but they just caN'T SIT STILL ***

Also when said model chews something while you're drawing their mouth, fixes their hair ONLY when you're trying to draw it... Also when they are staring at you the entire time, for hours while you're drawing o-o don't even get me started about the creepy model guys who are usually middle aged or older and are always smiling at girl students...

The usual eye/ear/hand/nose/etc. struggles

"aaah this sketch is kinda nice, I really like it, now let's start shadi-" *messes up entire drawing in under 5 minutes*

Making a decent sketch then realizing... THE COMPOSITION IS MESSED UP but you continue anyways bc if you'd start over with better composition, the sketch would look terrible

Finishing the most amazing drawing in your life you've ever made, then next day in drawing class you can't even hold properly a pencil

*draws peacefully* *looks over at friend's drawing* *draws stressfully*

When you desperately want to draw some fanart but you suck at drawing humans

Tfw a freshman can draw much better than you and you just want to sit in the corner and cry
art shop: hiatus || avatar dragon || pings are welcome || adopt shop: hiatus
eO0kY8x.png pW9aOen.png
When you draw something and your computer restarts before you save it...

Just happened to me. Save your artwork, everyone.
When you draw something and your computer restarts before you save it...

Just happened to me. Save your artwork, everyone.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Wobbly lines. That is all.
Wobbly lines. That is all.
I have a scarf problem. Send scarves help.
Aviator ScarfFlair ScarfSilk Scarf
just having...no motivation to do it even though you want to. Uhg.
just having...no motivation to do it even though you want to. Uhg.
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
me: i feel like drawing

me, 4 hours later, still lying down on my bed with my phone: i feel like drawing

me, 4 hours later, still lying down on my bed with my phone: i feel like drawing
blanklol
light_small.png
iQrvnPv.png
absolutely feral on main

he/they
+13 fr time
eGiN2Xv.png thDLJf3.png
[quote name="morikar" date="2018-02-23 00:38:42" ] me: i feel like drawing me, 4 hours later, still lying down on my bed with my phone: i feel like drawing [/quote] me, on my deathbed at 97 years old: i feel like drawing
morikar wrote on 2018-02-23 00:38:42:

me, on my deathbed at 97 years old: i feel like drawing
when all your hard work gets dismissed as "talent" and it's "just drawing, anyone can do it".
no, man- it ain't easy and its more willpower translating into skill eventually rather than "talent". Geeze, just thinking riles me up.

sips another cup of coffee to stay .calm.
when all your hard work gets dismissed as "talent" and it's "just drawing, anyone can do it".
no, man- it ain't easy and its more willpower translating into skill eventually rather than "talent". Geeze, just thinking riles me up.

sips another cup of coffee to stay .calm.
aaaaaaaaa
*-
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29