Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Xem's Templates
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50
@Xemriss
these are super cool! I hope you don't mind I use the "simple and clean" one...I've got one question though, what do you mean by 'orientations'?
you're very talented, and thanks so much for putting these for public use, you're a life saver :D
@Xemriss
these are super cool! I hope you don't mind I use the "simple and clean" one...I've got one question though, what do you mean by 'orientations'?
you're very talented, and thanks so much for putting these for public use, you're a life saver :D
ePOliyb.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.png
UawspVz.pngdgZqX5Q.png0HBKL8H.png
@mauvehouseplant
The "Orientations" section is meant for pronouns, gender, and romantic/sexual orientations. You can list whichever one/s you want, or omit the section entirely.

And thank you! ^w^
@mauvehouseplant
The "Orientations" section is meant for pronouns, gender, and romantic/sexual orientations. You can list whichever one/s you want, or omit the section entirely.

And thank you! ^w^
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@xemriss
oh, that makes sense! thanks for the clarfication!
@xemriss
oh, that makes sense! thanks for the clarfication!
ePOliyb.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.png
UawspVz.pngdgZqX5Q.png0HBKL8H.png
@mauvehouseplant
Anytime! ^w^
@mauvehouseplant
Anytime! ^w^
I like your candle one. It's nice.
I like your candle one. It's nice.
@Mountainfall
Thank you! ^w^
@Mountainfall
Thank you! ^w^
@Xemriss

Can I be added to the apinglist~
@Xemriss

Can I be added to the apinglist~
tumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o2_r1_250.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngtumblr_pgs06aYS6r1tdg9e1o5_r1_100.png
@OdiAibyouka
Added; thank you! ^w^
@OdiAibyouka
Added; thank you! ^w^
@Xemriss your templates are amazing! I especially like "Simple and Clean", "Blooming Grove" and "Shadows of the Night". Great job.
I'm FR user for about one and half year now, and I still can't find a template for my dragons, so there is a mess and they all are just different XD But I think I finally found something that will match them all. I'll try your templates after New Year, when there will be holidays and I'll have enough time. So, thank you very much for them.
(also, can I ask to add me to pinglist?)
@Xemriss your templates are amazing! I especially like "Simple and Clean", "Blooming Grove" and "Shadows of the Night". Great job.
I'm FR user for about one and half year now, and I still can't find a template for my dragons, so there is a mess and they all are just different XD But I think I finally found something that will match them all. I'll try your templates after New Year, when there will be holidays and I'll have enough time. So, thank you very much for them.
(also, can I ask to add me to pinglist?)
My beer can do this, hold me
@Doog87
!!!
Thank you so much??? ;w; <3
I know that feel, so I hope one of them works (feel free to show me what you do with them, too)!
And you've been added to the pinglist. ^w^
@Doog87
!!!
Thank you so much??? ;w; <3
I know that feel, so I hope one of them works (feel free to show me what you do with them, too)!
And you've been added to the pinglist. ^w^
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50