Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Help me price my Art
here are the examples~ [img]https://pre05.deviantart.net/2067/th/pre/i/2017/224/9/b/commission_art_samples_by_clemmone-dbjtppj.png[/img] I was thinking [b]Sketches:[/b] 10k-15k treasure [b]Busts:[/b] 25k-35k treasure [b] Halfbody: [/b]40k-50k treasure [b] Fullbody:[/b] 60k-65k treasure
here are the examples~
commission_art_samples_by_clemmone-dbjtppj.png

I was thinking

Sketches: 10k-15k treasure

Busts: 25k-35k treasure

Halfbody:
40k-50k treasure

Fullbody:
60k-65k treasure
@LaneJPEG I think you should bump sketches up to 15-20kt treasure, and maybe have an additional 10kt-15kt for colors? You color/shade so well!! If you don't mind me asking, could you ping me if/when you open commissions?
@LaneJPEG I think you should bump sketches up to 15-20kt treasure, and maybe have an additional 10kt-15kt for colors? You color/shade so well!! If you don't mind me asking, could you ping me if/when you open commissions?
dNCLmdm.png cHa0MYt.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
teQeRpP.png
@cobalt652

Thanks for the advice, and when I open my commissions I'll ping you for sure~
@cobalt652

Thanks for the advice, and when I open my commissions I'll ping you for sure~
[Bump]
[Bump]
@lanejpeg

I think the prices should be bumped up a bit; for sketches, I'd suggest... 40kt for headshot-style ones, 60kt for halfbody, and 70kt for fullbody sketches. If a character is really complex/busy, add 10-20kt onto that!

For colored pieces, I think anywhere around 120kt would work well for headshots. Halfbody pieces could be around 150kt, and 190-200kt for fullbody pieces? I'd recommend adding 10-20kt to the cost for busy characters, just like I suggested for the sketch prices!

Hopefully this helped; be sure not to undersell yourself!
@lanejpeg

I think the prices should be bumped up a bit; for sketches, I'd suggest... 40kt for headshot-style ones, 60kt for halfbody, and 70kt for fullbody sketches. If a character is really complex/busy, add 10-20kt onto that!

For colored pieces, I think anywhere around 120kt would work well for headshots. Halfbody pieces could be around 150kt, and 190-200kt for fullbody pieces? I'd recommend adding 10-20kt to the cost for busy characters, just like I suggested for the sketch prices!

Hopefully this helped; be sure not to undersell yourself!
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop