Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art Trades!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@ducclord
Sure! Which dragon would you like drawn?
@ducclord
Sure! Which dragon would you like drawn?
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
@gyrfalcon2 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32677844] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326779/32677844_350.png[/img] [/url] This boy right here! Could we trade bust shots? I'm not that good with drawing dragon bodies ;w;
@gyrfalcon2

32677844_350.png

This boy right here! Could we trade bust shots? I'm not that good with drawing dragon bodies ;w;
space_bunnies_ducclord.png
@ducclord
Aww the fez looks so cute and smol on his head~
Busts sound good; I'll get started on him. I'm no good at fullbodies either *cries*
@ducclord
Aww the fez looks so cute and smol on his head~
Busts sound good; I'll get started on him. I'm no good at fullbodies either *cries*
tfw ya can't draw fullbodies ;w;

Which dragon do you want me to draw?
tfw ya can't draw fullbodies ;w;

Which dragon do you want me to draw?
space_bunnies_ducclord.png
I'm not the best artist, but I'll draw two of your dergs in one picture if you do the same? :D

I'd love to see Freakshow and Amaya back to back, necks up, of course. ^^ Does that sound okay? (If you need an example, Freakshow's traditional gijinka with color is the only one I have.)
I'm not the best artist, but I'll draw two of your dergs in one picture if you do the same? :D

I'd love to see Freakshow and Amaya back to back, necks up, of course. ^^ Does that sound okay? (If you need an example, Freakshow's traditional gijinka with color is the only one I have.)
@ducclord
choose whoever you'd like!
@ducclord
choose whoever you'd like!
@CayCay
You mean both as dragons? I definitely can do that, if that's what you want.
(I don't think my gijinkas/humanoids are up to scratch yet, so I'd prefer not to do them- unless you're fine with my horrific slightly human shaped scribbles. ^^;)
@CayCay
You mean both as dragons? I definitely can do that, if that's what you want.
(I don't think my gijinkas/humanoids are up to scratch yet, so I'd prefer not to do them- unless you're fine with my horrific slightly human shaped scribbles. ^^;)
@Gyrfalcon2

As dragons is just fine by me. Who would you like me to do?

(I'm going to sleep now, but I'll get to work in the morning. I warn you, I can only do traditional. XD)
@Gyrfalcon2

As dragons is just fine by me. Who would you like me to do?

(I'm going to sleep now, but I'll get to work in the morning. I warn you, I can only do traditional. XD)
@CayCay
Hm maybe Akibimi and Raijin, who are both based off of old Japanese deities. (Feel free to ignore Akibimi's crystal/facet stuff if you want. It's a crazy gene to draw and it looks kinda strange on fur/manes anyways.)

I'll get started on yours after I finish with ducclord's. Also trad is lovely. ^^
@CayCay
Hm maybe Akibimi and Raijin, who are both based off of old Japanese deities. (Feel free to ignore Akibimi's crystal/facet stuff if you want. It's a crazy gene to draw and it looks kinda strange on fur/manes anyways.)

I'll get started on yours after I finish with ducclord's. Also trad is lovely. ^^
@Gyrfalcon2
Hey. Sorry it's taking so long to get my half of the trade done. I've had artists block lately and it completely slipped my mind. I'll try and get it up later today or tomorrow if I can. Again, I apologize.
@Gyrfalcon2
Hey. Sorry it's taking so long to get my half of the trade done. I've had artists block lately and it completely slipped my mind. I'll try and get it up later today or tomorrow if I can. Again, I apologize.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17