Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Lonely clan looking for new allies
1 2 3
@wushus [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18505321] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185054/18505321_350.png[/img] [/url] The magenta-eyed mirror standing before Orion looks at him with bared teeth. "Allies? Why in the world do you think I'd need the alliance of someone like-" "Diarmund," warns a guardian standing next to her. He turns towards Orion and looks him in the eyes. "Forgive her," he says. "She doesn't mean what she says. My name is Toltec and I've heard about you. I'd be honored to call you my friend." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18505322] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185054/18505322_350.png[/img] [/url]
@wushus

18505321_350.png

The magenta-eyed mirror standing before Orion looks at him with bared teeth.
"Allies? Why in the world do you think I'd need the alliance of someone like-"

"Diarmund," warns a guardian standing next to her. He turns towards Orion and looks him in the eyes.
"Forgive her," he says. "She doesn't mean what she says. My name is Toltec and I've heard about you. I'd be honored to call you my friend."

18505322_350.png
zy8HEZC.gif
@wushus [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33446778] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334468/33446778_350.png[/img] [/url] Nebula lands gently on the ground and bounds forward, stopping a fair distance away from Orion. Crystalline wings shimmer in the light as she moves, and glowing runes line her body. She's tiny compared to the Guardian, but doesn't let the size difference faze her. "Greetings! I am Nebula, a warrior from the Frozen Alliance. Opal, our matriarch, sent me to inquire about an alliance." Nebula smiles, her gaze friendly. "The Frozen Alliance is located in the Southern Icefield, on the edge of the Frigid Floes. Our clan can offer you assistance if it is required, along with food and ore."
@wushus

33446778_350.png

Nebula lands gently on the ground and bounds forward, stopping a fair distance away from Orion. Crystalline wings shimmer in the light as she moves, and glowing runes line her body.

She's tiny compared to the Guardian, but doesn't let the size difference faze her.

"Greetings! I am Nebula, a warrior from the Frozen Alliance. Opal, our matriarch, sent me to inquire about an alliance."

Nebula smiles, her gaze friendly. "The Frozen Alliance is located in the Southern Icefield, on the edge of the Frigid Floes. Our clan can offer you assistance if it is required, along with food and ore."
wuW0njL.pngT8IIRHW.png
@Chardano "Thank you" Symphony replied, not acknowledging the impatient mirror. (Orion is out rn). I'm very grateful to now declare our clans allies.

@JustNatureThings (Orion is out rn) Symphony the little faewas glad there was at least one dragon relatively in her size. Thank you for the offering. If you need anything including warriors, a healer or protection you can always give us a call."
@Chardano "Thank you" Symphony replied, not acknowledging the impatient mirror. (Orion is out rn). I'm very grateful to now declare our clans allies.

@JustNatureThings (Orion is out rn) Symphony the little faewas glad there was at least one dragon relatively in her size. Thank you for the offering. If you need anything including warriors, a healer or protection you can always give us a call."
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32580480] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325805/32580480_350.png[/img] [/url] Hello, my name is Clover and I was sent by my clans, matriarch, Mazarine, our islands are rather difficult to find as they tend to move around the Sea of a Thousand Currents. Our Clan of the Whispering Stream is still rather small, and pasts are still bubbling to the surface, but we would love to have an alliance as we grow. My lore is still a WIP but I have some things down in my head that wouldn't make sense to put down yet. My dragons are an agreeable lot, and it might be difficult finding the islands the first time, but once a dragon has been there they can always find home. @wushus

32580480_350.png

Hello, my name is Clover and I was sent by my clans, matriarch, Mazarine, our islands are rather difficult to find as they tend to move around the Sea of a Thousand Currents. Our Clan of the Whispering Stream is still rather small, and pasts are still bubbling to the surface, but we would love to have an alliance as we grow.

My lore is still a WIP but I have some things down in my head that wouldn't make sense to put down yet. My dragons are an agreeable lot, and it might be difficult finding the islands the first time, but once a dragon has been there they can always find home.

@wushus
Maevely
jMfomZU.png ________________ ________________
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
@wushus [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28482612] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284827/28482612_350.png[/img] [/url] A Guardian walks up to Symphony, stoping infant of her and dropping her head in a shot nodded greeting. [I]"I understand you are looking for allies, are you not?"[/I] She places a claw over her chest. [I]"I'm interested in making an alliance with you. My clan is a well sized village in the Windswept Plateau, protected by the cliffs and rolling plains. While my mate, Murrings, normally covers meeting with other clans, he currently has his claws full."[/I] She gives a light laugh and smiles. [I]"Anyway. Enough of the formalities. My name is Peacekeeper and I am the lead clan protector of my homeland and my people, both dragon and beastclan."[/I] She holds out a claw to Symphony. [I]"[b]May I expect your kinship?[/b] It would allow for many exchanges between our clans and our people. It would also allow for safe passage through the territories and temporary stay if you or I send an addressor to each others clans. Maybe two of our own could be mates one day, who knows. Can I count on you?"[/I] [br] ------------------------- I don't have much lore on site but I do have expansive characters and love to interact with people :D Nearly all of my characters have information on them and if you ask any questions I can answer all of them!
@wushus

28482612_350.png

A Guardian walks up to Symphony, stoping infant of her and dropping her head in a shot nodded greeting. "I understand you are looking for allies, are you not?" She places a claw over her chest. "I'm interested in making an alliance with you. My clan is a well sized village in the Windswept Plateau, protected by the cliffs and rolling plains. While my mate, Murrings, normally covers meeting with other clans, he currently has his claws full." She gives a light laugh and smiles.

"Anyway. Enough of the formalities. My name is Peacekeeper and I am the lead clan protector of my homeland and my people, both dragon and beastclan." She holds out a claw to Symphony.
"May I expect your kinship? It would allow for many exchanges between our clans and our people. It would also allow for safe passage through the territories and temporary stay if you or I send an addressor to each others clans. Maybe two of our own could be mates one day, who knows. Can I count on you?"

I don't have much lore on site but I do have expansive characters and love to interact with people :D
Nearly all of my characters have information on them and if you ask any questions I can answer all of them!
bUnDBG2.png1331_200px_otter112233_by_miirshroom-dbqpix8.pngekPT4l1.png
@Whisperingstream Your clan sounds very peaceful and lovely, I hope my dragons will get the pleasure of visiting one day but they currently have their claws full :( (clan drama). My clan is hard to get to because it lies in the middle of the foxfire brambles but if a dragon can make it through they immediately earn the respect. Thank you for allying with clan Thornhide!

@Otter112233 Symphony had to completely look up to talk to the guardian. "You can count on us," the fae said with a nod. "If you ever require our assistance, send a dragon over to the Foxfire brambles and we are sure to help."
@Whisperingstream Your clan sounds very peaceful and lovely, I hope my dragons will get the pleasure of visiting one day but they currently have their claws full :( (clan drama). My clan is hard to get to because it lies in the middle of the foxfire brambles but if a dragon can make it through they immediately earn the respect. Thank you for allying with clan Thornhide!

@Otter112233 Symphony had to completely look up to talk to the guardian. "You can count on us," the fae said with a nod. "If you ever require our assistance, send a dragon over to the Foxfire brambles and we are sure to help."
[center]@wushus [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=106807] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1069/106807_350.png[/img] [/url] Darastrix steps forward, a mist of green magic following in her along with a fluttering white dove. She looks at the small fae and a bright smile spreads across her face. She bows her head a moves to greet the other. [b]"Hello! I am Darastrix, Leader of the Nomad Clan. I see your looking to gain alliances and we would love to set one up with you. We are a trading clan and seek to help those in need."[/b] ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Would love to get more alliances with my own clan so I would love to do some things with you and your can! :D[/center]
@wushus

106807_350.png

Darastrix steps forward, a mist of green magic following in her along with a fluttering white dove. She looks at the small fae and a bright smile spreads across her face. She bows her head a moves to greet the other.

"Hello! I am Darastrix, Leader of the Nomad Clan. I see your looking to gain alliances and we would love to set one up with you. We are a trading clan and seek to help those in need."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Would love to get more alliances with my own clan so I would love to do some things with you and your can! :D
@Drackana Awesome! Darastrix is a very pretty dragon btw. Im happy our clans could be an alliance.
@Drackana Awesome! Darastrix is a very pretty dragon btw. Im happy our clans could be an alliance.
@wushus [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25543270] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255433/25543270_350.png[/img] [/url] After a long period of appeared to be heated discussion, the blue mirror stepped through the group of petitioners. "After much conversing, it is decided that I may display to my master what I have learned under his tutelage..." She trailed off in thought. A particular thought must have sparked some sort of memory or idea, as a disturbing smile crawled across her face. She mumbles something about 'pumpkins' and chuckles depravidly to herself. She quickly snaps out of her reverie and addresses the fae once more. "My apologies, it is just the most [i]wonderful[/i] of memories graced my cognizance. In formal introduction, my master glowering over there is Moon Wing in this tongue-for convinience, I will assume that standard draconian will be sufficient. In this tongue, I myself am called Phantom Flight." She dropped her macabre grin and took on a more formal countenance. "Now to answer your question about our preparedness in the event of a BeastClan emergency, I do recall that my master initially introduced us by stating that we are dedicated to the awareness of the growing BeastClan menace. I would like to continue with this in that the 'Clan of the Point of the Moon' or 'Clan of Moon Point' was founded by a dragon whose birthclan was decimated in a raid. She, of anyone knows what the lessers are truly like and what they are capable of, it is she." Phantom once again smiled. On most other dragons, the smile would have seemed truly joyous, but on Phantom it looked just unsettling. "I really could go on about our defenses, I helped design and create the modern systems, but I don't want to frighten you with the details. You only need to know that Hritatsula allows research of any kind so long as it is not done on our own clanmates as well as our allies."
@wushus

25543270_350.png

After a long period of appeared to be heated discussion, the blue mirror stepped through the group of petitioners. "After much conversing, it is decided that I may display to my master what I have learned under his tutelage..." She trailed off in thought. A particular thought must have sparked some sort of memory or idea, as a disturbing smile crawled across her face. She mumbles something about 'pumpkins' and chuckles depravidly to herself.
She quickly snaps out of her reverie and addresses the fae once more. "My apologies, it is just the most wonderful of memories graced my cognizance. In formal introduction, my master glowering over there is Moon Wing in this tongue-for convinience, I will assume that standard draconian will be sufficient. In this tongue, I myself am called Phantom Flight." She dropped her macabre grin and took on a more formal countenance.
"Now to answer your question about our preparedness in the event of a BeastClan emergency, I do recall that my master initially introduced us by stating that we are dedicated to the awareness of the growing BeastClan menace. I would like to continue with this in that the 'Clan of the Point of the Moon' or 'Clan of Moon Point' was founded by a dragon whose birthclan was decimated in a raid. She, of anyone knows what the lessers are truly like and what they are capable of, it is she."
Phantom once again smiled. On most other dragons, the smile would have seemed truly joyous, but on Phantom it looked just unsettling.
"I really could go on about our defenses, I helped design and create the modern systems, but I don't want to frighten you with the details. You only need to know that Hritatsula allows research of any kind so long as it is not done on our own clanmates as well as our allies."
bleakpaw_logo_by_crimson__cat-dbhhpgf.png
1 2 3