Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Commission price help?
i'm trying to save up for eliminates and might fragments, but not making as much money as id like from just grinding. i was wondering if any of you knew how i should price my art. i was thinking.. 5k treasure for a sketch [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/235169110697181184/319731472212688897/image.jpg[/img] 10k treasure for lined art (not the best example, but the only one i have) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/310280168071495680/319887068828532742/image.jpg[/img] and an extra 10k to make it full body. i feel like i'm underpricing, but i dont wanna be [i]that guy[/i] and charge 100k for a sketch. any ideas?
i'm trying to save up for eliminates and might fragments, but not making as much money as id like from just grinding. i was wondering if any of you knew how i should price my art.
i was thinking..
5k treasure for a sketch

image.jpg

10k treasure for lined art (not the best example, but the only one i have)

image.jpg

and an extra 10k to make it full body.
i feel like i'm underpricing, but i dont wanna be that guy and charge 100k for a sketch. any ideas?
D4jazTx.png
^
^
D4jazTx.png
@Msdova
I don't know a lot about pricing, but I've seen uncolored sketches go for up to and above 50k, but I've also seen them in the go as low as 20k range and so on. I think part of it is how much business you want- the higher you go the less customers you might get but the more money you might make, but I'm not sure how much it affects things unless you go extremely high or something.

Like I said not so good at it.

EDIT" I'd definitely go above 5 and 10k though.
@Msdova
I don't know a lot about pricing, but I've seen uncolored sketches go for up to and above 50k, but I've also seen them in the go as low as 20k range and so on. I think part of it is how much business you want- the higher you go the less customers you might get but the more money you might make, but I'm not sure how much it affects things unless you go extremely high or something.

Like I said not so good at it.

EDIT" I'd definitely go above 5 and 10k though.
@SoulOfChaos thank you!
@SoulOfChaos thank you!
D4jazTx.png