Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Pinkerlocke] Ballad of the Night
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22
@Spottedleaf125

:)
maybe, maybe not. You won't know until two or three more updates, tee hee!
@Spottedleaf125

:)
maybe, maybe not. You won't know until two or three more updates, tee hee!
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
@MorningSkye

HMM

That's the most suspicious smiley face I've seen in my entire life.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE P L A N N E D

Oh wait

That's right. I know. An epic battle. >:)

...If I'm not right then Idek
@MorningSkye

HMM

That's the most suspicious smiley face I've seen in my entire life.

WHAT DO YOU HAVE P L A N N E D

Oh wait

That's right. I know. An epic battle. >:)

...If I'm not right then Idek
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

@Spottedleaf125
Mmmm somethin...

I have planned

A plan.

XD
@Spottedleaf125
Mmmm somethin...

I have planned

A plan.

XD
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
[center][item=fisher's companion] [size=5][b][u]DAY THIRTY[/b][/u][/size] Oh dang, hit day thirty. Whoohoo! I'm having such a great weekend, my bro came home last night from college because he's sick (only downside D:) but I still get to see him. And then during my horseback riding lesson last night, I got to canter a few circles aND IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. :O I also got to canter a pattern a little bit but Fin the horse I rode was getting too excited lol. Anyways, got the trinket a day or so ago but I wanted to give all my characters theme-songs. I'll also post all the ones I've gotten so far below. You can also find them on the art page. :) FINAL NOTE: I dunno if any of the songs are linked to a playlist, but sorry if it is. They're all awesome playlists, so if you need something to listen to you can always go back to them. x) Pinglist for update: @SpottedLeaf125 @Amphithere ----- ----- [u] Existing theme-songs:[/u] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-jrivGgWHE&list=PL5ssnVt1lm_DoaarAPBIGDATW8nzT_OVq&index=4][b]Ballad's Theme[/b][/url] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDy_jsezr5U&list=PL5ssnVt1lm_AxYKsoLQbAB9a3l6FByiM5&index=7][b]Peppin's Theme[/b][/url] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPTamRd4n1M&index=9&list=PL5ssnVt1lm_Cl8jU84q9AVZL1YH5GY-5N][b]Marva's Theme[/b][/url] [u]New theme-songs:[/u] Keffria's theme song, another one from Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword. It's just such a cheerful song, it reminds me a lot of her. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7irrTXr2tsk&index=13&list=PL5ssnVt1lm_Cl8jU84q9AVZL1YH5GY-5N][b]Keffria's Theme[/b][/url] Aranad's theme, from Lord of the Rings. (shh, its not really Gollum's song, but Aranad's ;) I think this really, really suits his character. Listen carefully to the lyrics, and I'll hint a bit of spoiler that it goes along pretty well with his life. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLvseUMGpYc][b]Aranad's Theme[/b][/url] Izak's theme song, from Skyrim. They really have great soundtracks, and I think this one fits him pretty well. *le gasp* [i]Does it mean something? [/i] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvsMn05WtaI][b]Izak's Theme[/b][/url] Rye's theme, from Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild. I think it's a bright song to match his bright personality along with a bit of calm, which coughcoughmightbeforeshadowingcoughcough. [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhXoJKoUuXE&index=6&list=PLh4Eme5gACZEAazTK1vSZn3DCYJLQ4YHH][b]Rye's Theme[/b][/url] ----- ----- [center][b]Go back to the top! --> [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2144894/1#2144894]Main Page[/url][/b][/center]
Fisher's Companion
DAY THIRTY

Oh dang, hit day thirty. Whoohoo!

I'm having such a great weekend, my bro came home last night from college because he's sick (only downside D:) but I still get to see him. And then during my horseback riding lesson last night, I got to canter a few circles aND IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. :O I also got to canter a pattern a little bit but Fin the horse I rode was getting too excited lol.

Anyways, got the trinket a day or so ago but I wanted to give all my characters theme-songs. I'll also post all the ones I've gotten so far below. You can also find them on the art page. :)

FINAL NOTE:
I dunno if any of the songs are linked to a playlist, but sorry if it is. They're all awesome playlists, so if you need something to listen to you can always go back to them. x)

Pinglist for update: @SpottedLeaf125 @Amphithere

Existing theme-songs:

Ballad's Theme

Peppin's Theme

Marva's Theme

New theme-songs:

Keffria's theme song, another one from Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword. It's just such a cheerful song, it reminds me a lot of her.

Keffria's Theme

Aranad's theme, from Lord of the Rings. (shh, its not really Gollum's song, but Aranad's ;) I think this really, really suits his character. Listen carefully to the lyrics, and I'll hint a bit of spoiler that it goes along pretty well with his life.

Aranad's Theme

Izak's theme song, from Skyrim. They really have great soundtracks, and I think this one fits him pretty well. *le gasp* Does it mean something?

Izak's Theme

Rye's theme, from Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild. I think it's a bright song to match his bright personality along with a bit of calm, which coughcoughmightbeforeshadowingcoughcough.

Rye's Theme

Go back to the top! --> Main Page
[center][item=softly glowing pendant] [size=5][b][u]DAY THIRTY-ONE[/b][/u][/size] Uuhhgg I don't wanna draw. D: I also just update the themes, so I'm out of options. Well, writing is a form of art, right? Scrap them rules we're writing today boys. Pinglist for updates: @SpottedLeaf125 @Amphithere ----- ----- The dragon scowled, glaring out of the entrance of the cave. It was beginning to turn to autumn, and the weather conditions weren't improving. Soon she knew there would be snow, and that would make this awful rock-trap so much more cold. She growled. How could she have been so [I]stupid[/I] to want to explore the mountains? How she hated the cold. "Hey Peppin!" A loud voice calls. She glance over, erasing her scowl at the child who runs toward her. "Greetings, Izak. How're you?" She says, honeying her words with a smile. "I'm doing great, thanks. How've you been?" He says in his deeper voice, grinning as he plops himself next to the adult. "I'm doing good, thank you," she responds politely, hiding her hatred for the chilly temperatures. She watches as the child pulls a sack from around his neck, giving it to the adult. She thanked him, finding a hard biscuit and a few pieces of now-cold meat. It tasted bland, but she didn't complain, nor did she say how the goats she was catching tasted far better then this tough rabbit. "You should come into camp today, it would be great if you could meet my friend Rye," Izak began to babble, a smile lingering on his face as the other ate. "There's also another dragon back, his name is Gray. He's a friend of Keffria, who's Rye's new mom. He can preform magic, it's amazing! He's promised us a show later, perhaps you'd like to watch?" "Perhaps," she said, nodding as she swallowed a particularly hard bite. "It's interesting, I've never seen a dragon that can preform magic before." Her mind flitted to the other day, but Izak's constant chatter brought her back to reality. "Oh, cool! I could show you to the leader, and my mom, and of course Rye, Keffria, Gray, and her brother Keian! I'm sure my leader would let you stay in your cave home here if you wish it, you aren't very far from camp," he gabbed on. "Of course, why not?" Peppin said with a smile. "I've put off meeting the others long enough. Would you like to go now?" "Of course!" Izak said, grinning. "Come on, Peppin! I'll show you the way." He took back the sack, threw it over his head, and bounded off down the rocky pass. The adult followed with a small laugh at his eagerness, watching the boy beckon wildly from his perch on a boulder. Children were so energetic. The two slowly made their way down the slope and into the camp, where a few dragons sat together eating breakfast as they talked. They stared at Izak and a stranger, wondering if they should find his mother. Yet the boy chatted away to the newcomer, who nodded and smiled at his words. They seemed at peace, so the breakfasting dragons left them alone. Izak led Peppin into a large, grandly carved cave that even had a covering across its entrance. He explained to her that it had the covering year around, whereas other caves only had coverings during the winter to keep back the cold. The inside of the cave narrowed into a tight tunnel, which opened back out into the main and only room. Sitting by a rock--which seemed to serve as some sort of table--was an older, large blue-and-black dragon with a long beard. He blinked as he glanced up at the loud child, who suddenly went silent as they stared at one another. "Why hello, Izak. Who might this be?" He said, standing up and groaning as he stretched. "Hello, Leader Jag. This is Peppin, she came here a few days ago and has stayed in a cave off-camp," he explained, acting a little shyer. Peppin got the vibe that the boy was intimidated by the huge, grizzly old dragon. She found it endearingly amusing. "Ah, I see. Welcome Peppin to our humble mountain home," Jag said, looking up warmly at the adult. She nodded to him, murmuring her thanks. "I'm sorry I haven't announced myself sooner, but I've been shy," she told him. "Oh, don't be," the leader said, waving one hand that curled with ancient claws. "I can understand. My group here--village if you will--is made of dragons that have traveled abroad and then settled. You will fit right in. My only question is if you wish to move into the camp proper." "No thank you," she said, shaking her head. "I like my own little cave I found, but I'll visit camp often. Today I'm going to be meeting some of Izak's friends and family," she said, laying a hand on the boy's shoulder. "Alright then, see you both later," Jag said, dipping his head to them. Izak mumbled a good-bye, and Peppin thanked him again before they left the cave. They had hardly crossed the threshold before Izak burst back into chatter. "That went well! Leader Jag is really nice, I knew he'd let you stay. How'd you like him?" "He was fine, and it seems fitting that he would govern this village," she responded. "Yeah, he's kind of like the elder of the group!" Izak said, nodding along. "Come on, I wanna introduce you to my mom." He ran off again, and Peppin hurried along behind him. -- Peppin spent the rest of the day meeting nearly every dragon of the village, as Izak continued to drag her further and further into introductions. At first she protested--not used to conversing with so many dragons so much in a long time--but finally resented and allowed him to do so. She first met his mother, who was a reasonable dragon who was very much alarmed that her son had been off visiting a stranger for a few days, never telling her. After that, Peppin saw Rye and his caretakers; a pair of siblings called Keffria and Keian. The girl was pretty immature in her opinion, and very protective of Izak's friend. The brother was quiet and didn't say much. Then she saw a dragon she recognized, gray and white with dark wings and piercing red eyes. His name was Gray, Izak said, but she heard the girl Keffria call him Ballad once. Gray was mostly quiet and seemed very mature for his age, even though he didn't say much. Peppin just got a vibe, and it unsettled her deeply. She watched his little magic show with the boys and a few others, quietly critiquing his work in her mind. He was very novice, she realized. Hardly could do anything. Yet she still politely applauded with the rest once he was finished. -- I run along the gently sloping path, fighting off my tiredness of the day. I know my mother will scold me, but I don't care about coming home late. Peppin trails along behind me, smiling when I glance over my shoulder and beckon. "Thank you for accompanying me back, Izak," she says once we reach her cave. "Of course!" I say, grinning. "I love hanging out with you!" We sit down on the rocks just outside of the opening, and I look up at the sky. "No constellations come out this early," Peppin comments, following my gaze. I frown and look at her. "What do you mean--oh wait!" She smiles knowingly. "Patterns of stars, Izak," she says. "Now I know, my mom has told me about them," I say, grinning sheepishly. "Though I don't know any." I frown now. "I do," she responds, looking back up at the darkening sky. "I could teach you them, if your mother allowed you to come out here one night. I don't want to do it now, without her knowing." She says. "Really? That'd be awesome, Peppin!" I say, excitement coursing through me. Images of tomorrow night flash through my head, and I find myself hardly able to contain the sudden energy that fills my body. "Of course," she says, smiling at me. It's quiet for a few minutes, and as I contemplate going back home Peppin speaks up again. "Izak?" "Yes?" I ask. "Are you interested in magic?" She watches me closely, and suddenly I feel almost uncomfortable in her gaze. "Well," I say, and as I think I realize that I have many, many questions for Gray that he never answers. "Sort of. I mean, I find it really interesting, but Gray won't tell me anything. He's not even staying here permanently, either." "Really?" She says, sounding faintly surprised. "No, he's going to be going I think tomorrow or sometime soon," I say, shrugging. "I see." She frowns and is silent for a moment. Then she picks back up on her started conversation. "Well, are you interested enough in magic to learn about it?" "If I could I would," I answer her immediately. "I wish I could perform like Gray!" "Do you, now?" She says with a faint smile. "Well, can you keep a secret Izak? A very, very big secret that cannot be told to anyone--even if they are your closest friend or family member?" She asks. I nod enthusiastically. "Yup, I can keep anything secret for you, Peppin," I tell her proudly. "I'm good at keeping secrets--I didn't tell anyone about you until today!" "So you did," she says, nodding. "And I commend you for that. So, if you can keep a secret, I'll tell you it." "What is it?" I ask, curiously leaning forward and toward the other dragon. "This," she whispers, snapping her fingers. A strand of shining silver erupts from her finger-tips, spinning through the air like a graceful, thin ribbon. My eyes widen and my jaw drops in shock. "You...You can--" I say, stunned into silence. "Yes, I can, Izak," she says, smiling at my surprise. "I can wield magic." "Wow," I breathe. "That's awesome!" I watch as she twists the little strand of silver around, and it dances beautifully. "Come, it is getting cold out here. We can stay in my cave a little longer, where I can explain some things that you must be wondering," she says, standing up and heading inside. I follow quietly, wistfully looking over my shoulder where the silver strand had disappeared. Inside the cave, Peppin lights a fire with a snap of her fingers in the burned hollow that sits in the middle of the room. "Can I preform magic, too?" I ask instantly, once we have sat down. "No, Izak, I feel no magic in you," she explains, making the fire grow. "But that doesn't stop you from learning all about it--and I know much. I cannot explain everything now, and frankly I can't in just two nights, either. But I will teach you all you would wish to know," she tells me. "Really? Thanks so much, Peppin..." I trail off, sighing. "But I think I need to start heading back now." "You probably should," she agrees, looking up from the flames. She then smiles. "I also know much history, I could become your tutor, if you wish." "Yes please!" I say with a grin. She nods, holding her hands out over the fire. "Alright, it is settled then. You shall be my student, and you will learn much I am sure over these next few weeks. For now, however, you need to head home. I shall see you tomorrow," she said. "Goodnight." "Goodnight, Peppin," I say, then race out of the cave in excitement. I'm going to learn about magic! ----- ----- [center][b]Go back to the top! --> [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2144894/1#2144894]Main Page[/url][/b][/center]
Softly Glowing Pendant
DAY THIRTY-ONE

Uuhhgg I don't wanna draw. D: I also just update the themes, so I'm out of options. Well, writing is a form of art, right? Scrap them rules we're writing today boys.

Pinglist for updates: @SpottedLeaf125 @Amphithere

The dragon scowled, glaring out of the entrance of the cave. It was beginning to turn to autumn, and the weather conditions weren't improving. Soon she knew there would be snow, and that would make this awful rock-trap so much more cold. She growled. How could she have been so stupid to want to explore the mountains? How she hated the cold.
"Hey Peppin!" A loud voice calls. She glance over, erasing her scowl at the child who runs toward her.
"Greetings, Izak. How're you?" She says, honeying her words with a smile.
"I'm doing great, thanks. How've you been?" He says in his deeper voice, grinning as he plops himself next to the adult.
"I'm doing good, thank you," she responds politely, hiding her hatred for the chilly temperatures. She watches as the child pulls a sack from around his neck, giving it to the adult. She thanked him, finding a hard biscuit and a few pieces of now-cold meat. It tasted bland, but she didn't complain, nor did she say how the goats she was catching tasted far better then this tough rabbit.
"You should come into camp today, it would be great if you could meet my friend Rye," Izak began to babble, a smile lingering on his face as the other ate. "There's also another dragon back, his name is Gray. He's a friend of Keffria, who's Rye's new mom. He can preform magic, it's amazing! He's promised us a show later, perhaps you'd like to watch?"
"Perhaps," she said, nodding as she swallowed a particularly hard bite. "It's interesting, I've never seen a dragon that can preform magic before." Her mind flitted to the other day, but Izak's constant chatter brought her back to reality.
"Oh, cool! I could show you to the leader, and my mom, and of course Rye, Keffria, Gray, and her brother Keian! I'm sure my leader would let you stay in your cave home here if you wish it, you aren't very far from camp," he gabbed on.
"Of course, why not?" Peppin said with a smile. "I've put off meeting the others long enough. Would you like to go now?"
"Of course!" Izak said, grinning. "Come on, Peppin! I'll show you the way." He took back the sack, threw it over his head, and bounded off down the rocky pass. The adult followed with a small laugh at his eagerness, watching the boy beckon wildly from his perch on a boulder. Children were so energetic.
The two slowly made their way down the slope and into the camp, where a few dragons sat together eating breakfast as they talked. They stared at Izak and a stranger, wondering if they should find his mother. Yet the boy chatted away to the newcomer, who nodded and smiled at his words. They seemed at peace, so the breakfasting dragons left them alone.
Izak led Peppin into a large, grandly carved cave that even had a covering across its entrance. He explained to her that it had the covering year around, whereas other caves only had coverings during the winter to keep back the cold. The inside of the cave narrowed into a tight tunnel, which opened back out into the main and only room.
Sitting by a rock--which seemed to serve as some sort of table--was an older, large blue-and-black dragon with a long beard. He blinked as he glanced up at the loud child, who suddenly went silent as they stared at one another.
"Why hello, Izak. Who might this be?" He said, standing up and groaning as he stretched.
"Hello, Leader Jag. This is Peppin, she came here a few days ago and has stayed in a cave off-camp," he explained, acting a little shyer. Peppin got the vibe that the boy was intimidated by the huge, grizzly old dragon. She found it endearingly amusing.
"Ah, I see. Welcome Peppin to our humble mountain home," Jag said, looking up warmly at the adult. She nodded to him, murmuring her thanks.
"I'm sorry I haven't announced myself sooner, but I've been shy," she told him.
"Oh, don't be," the leader said, waving one hand that curled with ancient claws. "I can understand. My group here--village if you will--is made of dragons that have traveled abroad and then settled. You will fit right in. My only question is if you wish to move into the camp proper."
"No thank you," she said, shaking her head. "I like my own little cave I found, but I'll visit camp often. Today I'm going to be meeting some of Izak's friends and family," she said, laying a hand on the boy's shoulder.
"Alright then, see you both later," Jag said, dipping his head to them. Izak mumbled a good-bye, and Peppin thanked him again before they left the cave. They had hardly crossed the threshold before Izak burst back into chatter.
"That went well! Leader Jag is really nice, I knew he'd let you stay. How'd you like him?"
"He was fine, and it seems fitting that he would govern this village," she responded.
"Yeah, he's kind of like the elder of the group!" Izak said, nodding along. "Come on, I wanna introduce you to my mom." He ran off again, and Peppin hurried along behind him.

--

Peppin spent the rest of the day meeting nearly every dragon of the village, as Izak continued to drag her further and further into introductions. At first she protested--not used to conversing with so many dragons so much in a long time--but finally resented and allowed him to do so. She first met his mother, who was a reasonable dragon who was very much alarmed that her son had been off visiting a stranger for a few days, never telling her.
After that, Peppin saw Rye and his caretakers; a pair of siblings called Keffria and Keian. The girl was pretty immature in her opinion, and very protective of Izak's friend. The brother was quiet and didn't say much. Then she saw a dragon she recognized, gray and white with dark wings and piercing red eyes. His name was Gray, Izak said, but she heard the girl Keffria call him Ballad once.
Gray was mostly quiet and seemed very mature for his age, even though he didn't say much. Peppin just got a vibe, and it unsettled her deeply. She watched his little magic show with the boys and a few others, quietly critiquing his work in her mind. He was very novice, she realized. Hardly could do anything. Yet she still politely applauded with the rest once he was finished.

--

I run along the gently sloping path, fighting off my tiredness of the day. I know my mother will scold me, but I don't care about coming home late. Peppin trails along behind me, smiling when I glance over my shoulder and beckon.
"Thank you for accompanying me back, Izak," she says once we reach her cave.
"Of course!" I say, grinning. "I love hanging out with you!" We sit down on the rocks just outside of the opening, and I look up at the sky.
"No constellations come out this early," Peppin comments, following my gaze. I frown and look at her.
"What do you mean--oh wait!" She smiles knowingly.
"Patterns of stars, Izak," she says.
"Now I know, my mom has told me about them," I say, grinning sheepishly. "Though I don't know any." I frown now.
"I do," she responds, looking back up at the darkening sky. "I could teach you them, if your mother allowed you to come out here one night. I don't want to do it now, without her knowing." She says.
"Really? That'd be awesome, Peppin!" I say, excitement coursing through me. Images of tomorrow night flash through my head, and I find myself hardly able to contain the sudden energy that fills my body.
"Of course," she says, smiling at me. It's quiet for a few minutes, and as I contemplate going back home Peppin speaks up again.
"Izak?"
"Yes?" I ask.
"Are you interested in magic?" She watches me closely, and suddenly I feel almost uncomfortable in her gaze.
"Well," I say, and as I think I realize that I have many, many questions for Gray that he never answers. "Sort of. I mean, I find it really interesting, but Gray won't tell me anything. He's not even staying here permanently, either."
"Really?" She says, sounding faintly surprised.
"No, he's going to be going I think tomorrow or sometime soon," I say, shrugging.
"I see." She frowns and is silent for a moment. Then she picks back up on her started conversation. "Well, are you interested enough in magic to learn about it?"
"If I could I would," I answer her immediately. "I wish I could perform like Gray!"
"Do you, now?" She says with a faint smile. "Well, can you keep a secret Izak? A very, very big secret that cannot be told to anyone--even if they are your closest friend or family member?" She asks. I nod enthusiastically.
"Yup, I can keep anything secret for you, Peppin," I tell her proudly. "I'm good at keeping secrets--I didn't tell anyone about you until today!"
"So you did," she says, nodding. "And I commend you for that. So, if you can keep a secret, I'll tell you it."
"What is it?" I ask, curiously leaning forward and toward the other dragon.
"This," she whispers, snapping her fingers. A strand of shining silver erupts from her finger-tips, spinning through the air like a graceful, thin ribbon. My eyes widen and my jaw drops in shock.
"You...You can--" I say, stunned into silence.
"Yes, I can, Izak," she says, smiling at my surprise. "I can wield magic."
"Wow," I breathe. "That's awesome!" I watch as she twists the little strand of silver around, and it dances beautifully.
"Come, it is getting cold out here. We can stay in my cave a little longer, where I can explain some things that you must be wondering," she says, standing up and heading inside. I follow quietly, wistfully looking over my shoulder where the silver strand had disappeared. Inside the cave, Peppin lights a fire with a snap of her fingers in the burned hollow that sits in the middle of the room.
"Can I preform magic, too?" I ask instantly, once we have sat down.
"No, Izak, I feel no magic in you," she explains, making the fire grow. "But that doesn't stop you from learning all about it--and I know much. I cannot explain everything now, and frankly I can't in just two nights, either. But I will teach you all you would wish to know," she tells me.
"Really? Thanks so much, Peppin..." I trail off, sighing. "But I think I need to start heading back now."
"You probably should," she agrees, looking up from the flames. She then smiles. "I also know much history, I could become your tutor, if you wish."
"Yes please!" I say with a grin. She nods, holding her hands out over the fire.
"Alright, it is settled then. You shall be my student, and you will learn much I am sure over these next few weeks. For now, however, you need to head home. I shall see you tomorrow," she said. "Goodnight."
"Goodnight, Peppin," I say, then race out of the cave in excitement. I'm going to learn about magic!

@SpottedLeaf125 @Amphithere Hey! Decided just to quickly ping ya'll and say that I ended up in a drawing mood this evening and drew a few of my dragos from here. Yes, you can see Ghostie Grandma safely tucked behind Ballad. Yes, that is Izak grown up and being spoilery, the bad boy. Yes, that is Peppin looking real mad. I tried to draw her with a more neutral expression as she really doesn't get that mad/very intense, but eh. Ridgies are darn hard to draw. Couldn't draw it any other way. [img]http://imgur.com/Pj1C2t7.png[/img] I'll update it to the art page tomorrow, as I don't have time and am not in the mood. I'll also try to update the index.
@SpottedLeaf125 @Amphithere

Hey! Decided just to quickly ping ya'll and say that I ended up in a drawing mood this evening and drew a few of my dragos from here.

Yes, you can see Ghostie Grandma safely tucked behind Ballad.
Yes, that is Izak grown up and being spoilery, the bad boy.
Yes, that is Peppin looking real mad.
I tried to draw her with a more neutral expression as she really doesn't get that mad/very intense, but eh. Ridgies are darn hard to draw. Couldn't draw it any other way.

Pj1C2t7.png

I'll update it to the art page tomorrow, as I don't have time and am not in the mood. I'll also try to update the index.
[center][item=discipline] [size=5][b][u]DAY THIRTY-TWO[/b][/u][/size] Well, there goes my great weekend. Had a roach in my towel last night after my shower, and my sister's guinea pig sadly past away. Today I got a battle-stone, so action is ensured! In fact, I got heads. >:D I know I'm being cheap changing up the rules JUST before I go to the coli, but I am, because I've planned up some plans for some of my characters. [u]New rule[/u] (which'll be added in my updating index/art page)[u] is[/u]: A death in the coliseum may mean EITHER a near-death or a real death. It does not mean death for sure every time. [size=2] [s] Okay. 1. Ballad 2. Keffria 3. Rye 4. Izak 5. Peppin 6. Marva 7. Aranad Deleting all of this later, but I'm gonna do one of those where I post this, then update with writing and the results of the fight. Our brave battlers: 7 -- Aranad! How fitting. 2 -- Keffria! Oh no! *smirks* 4 -- Izak! Eek, don't die on me boy! Well well well. We'll see how this goes.[/s][/size] WE HAVE RESULTS! Two dragons (gonna keep it a mystery so you can find out in the writing) went down my first trip into the Woodland Path. How kind. And Spooooottteeeed, its the update I was telling you about a few days ago. :) (Pink pushed me to do it earlier than I had planned, lol) Pinglist for updates: @SpottedLeaf125 @Amphithere ----- ----- The gray-and-white dragon raced up the path, slipping on stones and scraping his arms as he ran. Ahead of him a slip of silver flew on ahead, and was already waiting for him at the top of the cliff when he reached it. "What is it?" He panted. "The Aetameres--they're coming! You must hurry and run, now," Claramond told him calmly. It was hardly dawn, and the living dragon felt nearly exhausted from all his hard training he had done the day before. "They won't harm the camp, will they?" He asked, struggling to remain as calm as his grandmother. "I have no idea--if there's no other magical dragons here, then no," she said, shaking her head. "I don't think there are any, anyways." "Good--I still want to warn Keffria, though. Perhaps she would let their leader know so they won't be unprepared," Ballad suggested. "If you must--then hurry son!" She said urgently. As the dragon ran back down the slope, skidding, the spirit looked back the other way. A tight, concerned frown remained on her face as she stared at the empty sky. -- "Keffria!" I call, darting into the cave. The dragon I am looking for glances up from talking to Rye, eyes wide with surprise. "B--Gray! What's going on? I saw you run out here just a few minutes ago, and now you're back. What's going on?" She says, concerned. "I--I can't explain, but I just want to let you know that there is a group of dragons coming," I say, speaking each word slow and clear. "They may or may not harm the camp--you need to let your leader know. I need to go now, I can't linger any longer. Stay safe, I hope to see you again." I lean forward and quickly hug the shocked dragon, who runs after me as I leave the cave. "Wait--Ballad!" She calls, confused. "Already? What--who--" "Go!" I shout, already spreading my wings. "Tell your leader, let him know dangerous dragons are entering near here. They might attack, I have no way of knowing. I can't stay, Keffria--go!" I take off, flying quickly away as I can hear my grandmother scolding me for staying too long. I can't see her near me, but I know she must be close. I soar on, away from the camp. My heart thunders in my chest, my wings pumping frantically until they ache from the strain. I grit my teeth, pushing back panic that sends adrenaline through me. "Ballad--look out, ahead of you!" My grandmother nearly screams. A silver flick appears in the corner of my vision. I halt in mid-air, seeing two dragons burst out from behind a crag of rock. Hoods flap behind them, thrown back by the wind. I turn, darting back the way I came, only to see two more dragons coming at me the same way. I know I can't take on four of them. Even with my grandmother, there's no way. I snarl to myself, diving downward, twisting low above the rocks as I hear shouts behind me. When I look over my shoulder, I see a silver--nearly solid--dragon sending a barely visible shockwave toward the attackers. They blow back, mouths open in silent anger as they tumbled toward the ground. "Go Ballad, go now!" Claramond yells at me, looking back around as she waves her hands in front of herself. I watch entranced for a moment, seeing her swing a hand toward one of the dragons, and a gash appears across its face. Then I turn and fly, almost running right into two more dragons. One is a large blue--somehow still hooded--dragon, the other a lithe and colorful one. I could recognize her anywhere. -- Keffria nearly flew after him, but instead ran for the large cave at the end of the camp. Squeezing through the tunnel, she found an old dragon moving around a few rocks on a boulder. "Leader Jag," she said, panting from the run. "My friend, Gray, just said that there are dragons coming here that might threaten us. He said to be beware." "Really?" The leader said, raising his head. She nodded vigorously, and he frowned. "That's no good," he murmured. "I will alert the others, you just make sure your family and yourself stay safe." "Alright, thank you Leader Jag," she said, nodding to him. Despite his warning, Keffria ran off and took flight, looking for Ballad. She worried for him, and wondered if she could still see him. She went higher and higher, finally settling for a sweeping circle just outside the boundaries of the camp. "Oh no," she whispered, watching a familiar dragon dive and twist past a few crags. Four dragons--two coming from one side, two from the other--met in the middle and darted after him. Then a silver dragon appeared from no-where between them, blasting the four back. It began to battle the attackers, and Keffria was transfixed as she watched the deadly yet graceful dance. Then she looked back over at Ballad, who was flying away from two more dragons--who were just on his tail. She gasped, and began to dive back down to camp. Then she leveled out, heart pounding and stomach twisting. Then she flew forward. -- I send a blast of fire back on my attackers, noticing just barely how their hoods and cloaks have caught. I hear a loud curse, and when I look back around again as I twist around a bend, I see the hooded dragon uncloaked. His face is pure hatred and loathing. I try to lose them on the rocks, but they're too smart. They send spells of their own at me, and I barely dodge them. I hear a scream as I fly back toward where my grandmother was, and see a dragon drag and roll down a steep incline on the side of a mountain. I cringe at the red smears it leaves behind, despite it being my enemy. Three other dragons still fight with the spirit, and I lead my two pursuers back away from her. I send another spell at them, and the smaller female smacks against a boulder. She hisses and falls behind, struggling to heal her twisted wing. The male is still behind me, sending spell after spell. One finally catches me, blasting myself forward and onto the rocks. I snarl, hurt, black spotting before me as I tumble across the rocks; my leg feeling like it nearly explodes in pain. The dragon dives in for the kill, and I send a frantic spell at him which he dodges. Then something unexpected happens. Another smaller blue dragon barrels into the larger, knocking him against the same mountain next to me. It's Keffria. "What're you doing here?" I scream at her, trying to heal the bruises that are scattered across my body. Though my leg feels as if crushed into uselessness, the adrenaline is already fading the pain. "Helping!" She yells back, slashing at the dragon's neck and face. He smacks her away easily, sending a blast of white-hot fire over the young dragon. "Keffria!" I throw myself against the attacker, enhancing my attacks of claws with magic so I deal more damage. I fly back out of range just as the dragon reaches out and snags my shoulder painfully. I take a glance at my friend while we circle, and am alarmed to see red burns spreading across her wings--she's unconscious and sliding down the mountain. No matter how I attempt to get past my attacker, he blows me back with a spell. I can hardly touch him anymore--he's far too advanced for me. Sudden pain explodes through my back. "I intend to finish our scrap the way it should've ended." A voice whispers in my ear, a second before I buck the female dragon off and turn around, slashing her throat. She laughs, darting away as something slams into me from behind. It's the other dragon, now throwing me toward the mountain. I yell out a curse as blackness nearly takes me right then and there, but I hang on and attempt to heal my wounds seconds before the female attacks me again. Then a bright flash brightens the morning, and suddenly I'm alone. "Ballad," my grandmother whispers, her silvery form hovering over me. "That was close." She heals my wounds, trying to reduce the pain as much as possible. It still is excruciating, and I writhe until the pain leaves me. "Thank you, Grandmother," I murmur, struggling back into the air despite my dizziness. "Take it easy," she warns, glancing over her shoulder. "We're not done yet, are we?" I ask, following her gaze. She shakes her head no, then darts off again. A face flashes in my mind, and I turn around and dive down the mountain in alarm. As I do so, I notice my attackers quickly sliding to a stop on a ledge. Blood pools under the male's head. "Keffria!" I gasp, landing next to the dragon. She's burned not too badly, but has a small gash on her forehead. I heal her wounds, and within minutes my friend slowly wakes up. "Ballad?" She asks, blinking slowly. "You were hurt pretty bad--and were also so stupid!" I snarl at her, gripping the dragon's shoulder tightly. "I'm sorry," she said. "I just saw you being chased, and thought I could help." "Well, I admit you did," I say with a sigh. "Just now, please go back to the camp. The dragons aren't interested in you guys." She nods, slowly getting up. "Easy there," I say. "I'll go," she murmurs, weakly flying away. I follow her with my eyes, watching as she darts behind a few boulders. My grandmother and one other dragon are still fighting together, and I take off to go help. As I fly away, I hear a loud curse behind me and a shout of, "Aranad! Darn it, if you die..." I pause, looking around to see my two attackers. The female is awake, and appears to have already healed the male--Aranad must be his name. He still lays unconscious, head lolling limply as the other shakes him. I ignore them, swiftly flying away before they notice me. I'll need my grandmother's help to finish them off later. I join the spirit in attacking the one Aetamere, watching him fall as my claws at last send him spinning into unconsciousness. I don't dare make myself look down, but instead up. As I do, I hear a loud scream. When I look around, I see the other three dragons toss Keffria toward the ground. ----- ----- [center][b]Go back to the top! --> [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2144894/1#2144894]Main Page[/url][/b][/center]
Discipline
DAY THIRTY-TWO

Well, there goes my great weekend. Had a roach in my towel last night after my shower, and my sister's guinea pig sadly past away.

Today I got a battle-stone, so action is ensured! In fact, I got heads. >:D I know I'm being cheap changing up the rules JUST before I go to the coli, but I am, because I've planned up some plans for some of my characters.

New rule (which'll be added in my updating index/art page) is:
A death in the coliseum may mean EITHER a near-death or a real death. It does not mean death for sure every time.

Okay.

1. Ballad
2. Keffria
3. Rye
4. Izak
5. Peppin
6. Marva
7. Aranad

Deleting all of this later, but I'm gonna do one of those where I post this, then update with writing and the results of the fight.

Our brave battlers:

7 -- Aranad! How fitting.
2 -- Keffria! Oh no! *smirks*
4 -- Izak! Eek, don't die on me boy!

Well well well. We'll see how this goes.

WE HAVE RESULTS! Two dragons (gonna keep it a mystery so you can find out in the writing) went down my first trip into the Woodland Path. How kind. And Spooooottteeeed, its the update I was telling you about a few days ago. :) (Pink pushed me to do it earlier than I had planned, lol)

Pinglist for updates: @SpottedLeaf125 @Amphithere

The gray-and-white dragon raced up the path, slipping on stones and scraping his arms as he ran. Ahead of him a slip of silver flew on ahead, and was already waiting for him at the top of the cliff when he reached it.
"What is it?" He panted.
"The Aetameres--they're coming! You must hurry and run, now," Claramond told him calmly. It was hardly dawn, and the living dragon felt nearly exhausted from all his hard training he had done the day before.
"They won't harm the camp, will they?" He asked, struggling to remain as calm as his grandmother.
"I have no idea--if there's no other magical dragons here, then no," she said, shaking her head. "I don't think there are any, anyways."
"Good--I still want to warn Keffria, though. Perhaps she would let their leader know so they won't be unprepared," Ballad suggested.
"If you must--then hurry son!" She said urgently. As the dragon ran back down the slope, skidding, the spirit looked back the other way. A tight, concerned frown remained on her face as she stared at the empty sky.

--

"Keffria!" I call, darting into the cave. The dragon I am looking for glances up from talking to Rye, eyes wide with surprise.
"B--Gray! What's going on? I saw you run out here just a few minutes ago, and now you're back. What's going on?" She says, concerned.
"I--I can't explain, but I just want to let you know that there is a group of dragons coming," I say, speaking each word slow and clear. "They may or may not harm the camp--you need to let your leader know. I need to go now, I can't linger any longer. Stay safe, I hope to see you again." I lean forward and quickly hug the shocked dragon, who runs after me as I leave the cave.
"Wait--Ballad!" She calls, confused. "Already? What--who--"
"Go!" I shout, already spreading my wings. "Tell your leader, let him know dangerous dragons are entering near here. They might attack, I have no way of knowing. I can't stay, Keffria--go!" I take off, flying quickly away as I can hear my grandmother scolding me for staying too long. I can't see her near me, but I know she must be close.
I soar on, away from the camp. My heart thunders in my chest, my wings pumping frantically until they ache from the strain. I grit my teeth, pushing back panic that sends adrenaline through me.
"Ballad--look out, ahead of you!" My grandmother nearly screams. A silver flick appears in the corner of my vision. I halt in mid-air, seeing two dragons burst out from behind a crag of rock. Hoods flap behind them, thrown back by the wind. I turn, darting back the way I came, only to see two more dragons coming at me the same way.
I know I can't take on four of them. Even with my grandmother, there's no way. I snarl to myself, diving downward, twisting low above the rocks as I hear shouts behind me. When I look over my shoulder, I see a silver--nearly solid--dragon sending a barely visible shockwave toward the attackers. They blow back, mouths open in silent anger as they tumbled toward the ground.
"Go Ballad, go now!" Claramond yells at me, looking back around as she waves her hands in front of herself.
I watch entranced for a moment, seeing her swing a hand toward one of the dragons, and a gash appears across its face. Then I turn and fly, almost running right into two more dragons. One is a large blue--somehow still hooded--dragon, the other a lithe and colorful one. I could recognize her anywhere.

--

Keffria nearly flew after him, but instead ran for the large cave at the end of the camp. Squeezing through the tunnel, she found an old dragon moving around a few rocks on a boulder.
"Leader Jag," she said, panting from the run. "My friend, Gray, just said that there are dragons coming here that might threaten us. He said to be beware."
"Really?" The leader said, raising his head. She nodded vigorously, and he frowned. "That's no good," he murmured. "I will alert the others, you just make sure your family and yourself stay safe."
"Alright, thank you Leader Jag," she said, nodding to him. Despite his warning, Keffria ran off and took flight, looking for Ballad. She worried for him, and wondered if she could still see him. She went higher and higher, finally settling for a sweeping circle just outside the boundaries of the camp.
"Oh no," she whispered, watching a familiar dragon dive and twist past a few crags. Four dragons--two coming from one side, two from the other--met in the middle and darted after him. Then a silver dragon appeared from no-where between them, blasting the four back. It began to battle the attackers, and Keffria was transfixed as she watched the deadly yet graceful dance.
Then she looked back over at Ballad, who was flying away from two more dragons--who were just on his tail. She gasped, and began to dive back down to camp. Then she leveled out, heart pounding and stomach twisting. Then she flew forward.

--

I send a blast of fire back on my attackers, noticing just barely how their hoods and cloaks have caught. I hear a loud curse, and when I look back around again as I twist around a bend, I see the hooded dragon uncloaked. His face is pure hatred and loathing. I try to lose them on the rocks, but they're too smart. They send spells of their own at me, and I barely dodge them.
I hear a scream as I fly back toward where my grandmother was, and see a dragon drag and roll down a steep incline on the side of a mountain. I cringe at the red smears it leaves behind, despite it being my enemy.
Three other dragons still fight with the spirit, and I lead my two pursuers back away from her. I send another spell at them, and the smaller female smacks against a boulder. She hisses and falls behind, struggling to heal her twisted wing.
The male is still behind me, sending spell after spell. One finally catches me, blasting myself forward and onto the rocks. I snarl, hurt, black spotting before me as I tumble across the rocks; my leg feeling like it nearly explodes in pain. The dragon dives in for the kill, and I send a frantic spell at him which he dodges.
Then something unexpected happens. Another smaller blue dragon barrels into the larger, knocking him against the same mountain next to me. It's Keffria. "What're you doing here?" I scream at her, trying to heal the bruises that are scattered across my body. Though my leg feels as if crushed into uselessness, the adrenaline is already fading the pain.
"Helping!" She yells back, slashing at the dragon's neck and face. He smacks her away easily, sending a blast of white-hot fire over the young dragon.
"Keffria!" I throw myself against the attacker, enhancing my attacks of claws with magic so I deal more damage. I fly back out of range just as the dragon reaches out and snags my shoulder painfully. I take a glance at my friend while we circle, and am alarmed to see red burns spreading across her wings--she's unconscious and sliding down the mountain.
No matter how I attempt to get past my attacker, he blows me back with a spell. I can hardly touch him anymore--he's far too advanced for me.
Sudden pain explodes through my back. "I intend to finish our scrap the way it should've ended." A voice whispers in my ear, a second before I buck the female dragon off and turn around, slashing her throat. She laughs, darting away as something slams into me from behind. It's the other dragon, now throwing me toward the mountain.
I yell out a curse as blackness nearly takes me right then and there, but I hang on and attempt to heal my wounds seconds before the female attacks me again. Then a bright flash brightens the morning, and suddenly I'm alone.
"Ballad," my grandmother whispers, her silvery form hovering over me. "That was close." She heals my wounds, trying to reduce the pain as much as possible. It still is excruciating, and I writhe until the pain leaves me.
"Thank you, Grandmother," I murmur, struggling back into the air despite my dizziness.
"Take it easy," she warns, glancing over her shoulder.
"We're not done yet, are we?" I ask, following her gaze. She shakes her head no, then darts off again. A face flashes in my mind, and I turn around and dive down the mountain in alarm. As I do so, I notice my attackers quickly sliding to a stop on a ledge. Blood pools under the male's head.
"Keffria!" I gasp, landing next to the dragon. She's burned not too badly, but has a small gash on her forehead. I heal her wounds, and within minutes my friend slowly wakes up.
"Ballad?" She asks, blinking slowly.
"You were hurt pretty bad--and were also so stupid!" I snarl at her, gripping the dragon's shoulder tightly.
"I'm sorry," she said. "I just saw you being chased, and thought I could help."
"Well, I admit you did," I say with a sigh. "Just now, please go back to the camp. The dragons aren't interested in you guys." She nods, slowly getting up. "Easy there," I say.
"I'll go," she murmurs, weakly flying away. I follow her with my eyes, watching as she darts behind a few boulders. My grandmother and one other dragon are still fighting together, and I take off to go help.
As I fly away, I hear a loud curse behind me and a shout of, "Aranad! Darn it, if you die..." I pause, looking around to see my two attackers. The female is awake, and appears to have already healed the male--Aranad must be his name. He still lays unconscious, head lolling limply as the other shakes him.
I ignore them, swiftly flying away before they notice me. I'll need my grandmother's help to finish them off later. I join the spirit in attacking the one Aetamere, watching him fall as my claws at last send him spinning into unconsciousness. I don't dare make myself look down, but instead up. As I do, I hear a loud scream.
When I look around, I see the other three dragons toss Keffria toward the ground.

Pinglist for the writing: @SpottedLeaf125 @Amphithere

I apologize for any double-pings! D:
Pinglist for the writing: @SpottedLeaf125 @Amphithere

I apologize for any double-pings! D:
@ MorningSkye

Okay let's see here, lemme reply to everything !

Day 30:

I'm sorry your brother is sick, but I can imagine that it's nice having him back! Siblings are awesome. Cantering sounds like it was a lot of fun!

I listened to all the themes, my favorite is Izak's Theme! As for Aranad's Theme, I'm thinking more and more that he hasn't always been bad, and perhaps there's a reason he's acting this way, maybe he lost his parents or the dragons he loved to magic or something... Huh. Makes me think of the character Greg from Once Upon a Time kinda if it's true.

Day 31:

I feel the same way sometimes. xD Especially when I get food, I don't want to coli. xD

Nice update! I wonder how things will turn out for Izak... Interesting!

Love the art! It looks really good! :D

Day 32:

OH NO. OH NO NO NO.

No

I don't like that "Oh no! *smirks*" at all... KEFFRIA DON'T DIE. OR IZAK.

Ohhh... Two dragons went down

I fear

Epic battle? Yes I think there will be.

Let's READ THIS!

~~

"I don't think there's any magical dragons here so they shouldn't" PEPPIN'S GOING TO RUIN EVERYTHING I CAN SEE IT NOW

So much fighting! KEFFRIA WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING

At least he healed her OH WAIT

NOPE. NEVERMIND SHE'S PROBABLY DEAD. Or near death. AHH What an exciting update! xD

Also I'm sorry that your sister's pet passed away. :c
@ MorningSkye

Okay let's see here, lemme reply to everything !

Day 30:

I'm sorry your brother is sick, but I can imagine that it's nice having him back! Siblings are awesome. Cantering sounds like it was a lot of fun!

I listened to all the themes, my favorite is Izak's Theme! As for Aranad's Theme, I'm thinking more and more that he hasn't always been bad, and perhaps there's a reason he's acting this way, maybe he lost his parents or the dragons he loved to magic or something... Huh. Makes me think of the character Greg from Once Upon a Time kinda if it's true.

Day 31:

I feel the same way sometimes. xD Especially when I get food, I don't want to coli. xD

Nice update! I wonder how things will turn out for Izak... Interesting!

Love the art! It looks really good! :D

Day 32:

OH NO. OH NO NO NO.

No

I don't like that "Oh no! *smirks*" at all... KEFFRIA DON'T DIE. OR IZAK.

Ohhh... Two dragons went down

I fear

Epic battle? Yes I think there will be.

Let's READ THIS!

~~

"I don't think there's any magical dragons here so they shouldn't" PEPPIN'S GOING TO RUIN EVERYTHING I CAN SEE IT NOW

So much fighting! KEFFRIA WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING

At least he healed her OH WAIT

NOPE. NEVERMIND SHE'S PROBABLY DEAD. Or near death. AHH What an exciting update! xD

Also I'm sorry that your sister's pet passed away. :c
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

@Spottedleaf125
Hiya! Responding to this so quickly because I wanna update today, seeing that the battle is still unfinished. x) (dunno when, but I still need to go check my bunnies and eat breakfast)

Anyways, I don't know who Greg is as I've never watched Once Upon a Time, but if you feel like he's a bit like Aranad, he *might be* ;) *rubs hands together* I can't wait to reveal more about Aranad, but in all honesty I have no idea when I will, lol.

Yeah, the two dragons that fell in the coli were Keffria and Aranad, sooooooo. But I already had something planned for Keffria, so it worked out nicely that it wasn't Izak. (those darn monsters were BEATING UP Aranad, like, can't you leave him alone??!!)

I'm glad you enjoyed the update, though! And thanks! I used a new brush for the art, and I really like how it looks.

Peppin is acomin. Just you wait.
@Spottedleaf125
Hiya! Responding to this so quickly because I wanna update today, seeing that the battle is still unfinished. x) (dunno when, but I still need to go check my bunnies and eat breakfast)

Anyways, I don't know who Greg is as I've never watched Once Upon a Time, but if you feel like he's a bit like Aranad, he *might be* ;) *rubs hands together* I can't wait to reveal more about Aranad, but in all honesty I have no idea when I will, lol.

Yeah, the two dragons that fell in the coli were Keffria and Aranad, sooooooo. But I already had something planned for Keffria, so it worked out nicely that it wasn't Izak. (those darn monsters were BEATING UP Aranad, like, can't you leave him alone??!!)

I'm glad you enjoyed the update, though! And thanks! I used a new brush for the art, and I really like how it looks.

Peppin is acomin. Just you wait.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22