Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | free critiques? :^D [moved]
1 2 3
@Sludgy ahh sorry i don't think i can really critique this because my dragon anatomy is not very good and i don't want to give any you false information ;;v;;
however i would probably agree to your thoughts, the upper third of the dragon feels quite large in comparison to his lower half especially when comparing neck and belly -but that's just my intuition ;;
@Sludgy ahh sorry i don't think i can really critique this because my dragon anatomy is not very good and i don't want to give any you false information ;;v;;
however i would probably agree to your thoughts, the upper third of the dragon feels quite large in comparison to his lower half especially when comparing neck and belly -but that's just my intuition ;;
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkUamC9i.png
@razu Nothing to be sorry about, I'm glad you told me your stance on this and didn't just make something up :). Originally the picture was just going to be a head shot, but I wanted to draw more, so I did... which is why I think I misjudged a few things. But it is good that I'm not the only one who thinks so! ;)
@razu Nothing to be sorry about, I'm glad you told me your stance on this and didn't just make something up :). Originally the picture was just going to be a head shot, but I wanted to draw more, so I did... which is why I think I misjudged a few things. But it is good that I'm not the only one who thinks so! ;)
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
@emmasquema
*for when I get home

For starters, I "can" draw humans, and I will put one of my digital art things here.
@emmasquema
*for when I get home

For starters, I "can" draw humans, and I will put one of my digital art things here.
qCbUEpz.giflovebug.pngTI0OYbZ.pngcristmastransparent_by_skullkaizer-dbo39ey.gif[/url]
@razu Would you be able to take a look at the pictures in the descriptions of the first three dragons of my lair, and give me some honest criticism about anything that looks iffy?

I am not good with dragon anatomy, and I'm not entirely certain they look as they're supposed to.
@razu Would you be able to take a look at the pictures in the descriptions of the first three dragons of my lair, and give me some honest criticism about anything that looks iffy?

I am not good with dragon anatomy, and I'm not entirely certain they look as they're supposed to.
y4B7Hb2.png Proud supporter of Mama's generous kitchen.
@freeshootinxig sorry but as i already said i'm not good with dragon anatomy and i don't want to give you any false information so for the most part i will not be critiquing anatomy on dragons ;;
@freeshootinxig sorry but as i already said i'm not good with dragon anatomy and i don't want to give you any false information so for the most part i will not be critiquing anatomy on dragons ;;
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
@razu Wada you think? :D [img]http://i.imgur.com/EpYAENE.png[/img]
@razu
Wada you think? :D
EpYAENE.png
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@emmasquema @Allunar hello i'd like to you know that i've moved threads and am now part of a larger critique team if you'd still like a critique from me feel free to post again in this thread <3 (they'll stay free~)
@emmasquema @Allunar hello i'd like to you know that i've moved threads and am now part of a larger critique team if you'd still like a critique from me feel free to post again in this thread <3 (they'll stay free~)
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
1 2 3