Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Adopts And Stuff
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@cheesypickles62
These are so cute! I LOVE the swords (especially nature) ^-^ please definitely tell me if you ever decide to make the butterfly wings or familiars! :)
@cheesypickles62
These are so cute! I LOVE the swords (especially nature) ^-^ please definitely tell me if you ever decide to make the butterfly wings or familiars! :)
----~----~-CyxT1cc.png----~----~- wnB6bEi.gifrWDox2T.gif ----~----~3Ld0ruj.png----~----~
@LaAstaria

Thank you so much! Would you like to be added to the update pinglist or for the ones you mentioned? Also, would you like to see any particular familiars or colors/designs for the butterfly wings? I'm always looking for suggestions and ideas! :)
@LaAstaria

Thank you so much! Would you like to be added to the update pinglist or for the ones you mentioned? Also, would you like to see any particular familiars or colors/designs for the butterfly wings? I'm always looking for suggestions and ideas! :)
cp13w5x.png2vuMJuM.png
@cheesypickles62
Yes please :) and for the colors of the butterfly wings I really enjoy bright, happy, eyeburner colors and really any design would be good with me! Whatever you would make would be good ^-^ also my favorite familiars that I would really like to see would probably be something like the unicorns, pukasloths, xolos, perytons, or any of the festival bears. <3
@cheesypickles62
Yes please :) and for the colors of the butterfly wings I really enjoy bright, happy, eyeburner colors and really any design would be good with me! Whatever you would make would be good ^-^ also my favorite familiars that I would really like to see would probably be something like the unicorns, pukasloths, xolos, perytons, or any of the festival bears. <3
----~----~-CyxT1cc.png----~----~- wnB6bEi.gifrWDox2T.gif ----~----~3Ld0ruj.png----~----~
@LaAstaria

Great ideas! They may take a little while, but I'm looking forward to working on them! :)
@LaAstaria

Great ideas! They may take a little while, but I'm looking forward to working on them! :)
cp13w5x.png2vuMJuM.png
@cheesypickles62
No rush :)
@cheesypickles62
No rush :)
@NameChange552 , @CrankyCrew , @VoxxVoleur , @End3rStorm , @ShadowSwirl , @MissFortune17 , @LaAstaria

Just added Butterfly Wings!

Sorry for the long wait. I've been pretty busy IRL and probably will be for be next couple weeks, but I will continue to update and add more adoptables as often as I can! Thank you all for your support and encouraging words, and always, I'm more than willing to take suggestions and requests!
@NameChange552 , @CrankyCrew , @VoxxVoleur , @End3rStorm , @ShadowSwirl , @MissFortune17 , @LaAstaria

Just added Butterfly Wings!

Sorry for the long wait. I've been pretty busy IRL and probably will be for be next couple weeks, but I will continue to update and add more adoptables as often as I can! Thank you all for your support and encouraging words, and always, I'm more than willing to take suggestions and requests!
cp13w5x.png2vuMJuM.png
@cheesypickles62
Aww yes they are so cute, I will definitely use them in bios!
@cheesypickles62
Aww yes they are so cute, I will definitely use them in bios!
These are great for bios! Maybe add like little swirls of elements? Aaa ping me please!
These are great for bios! Maybe add like little swirls of elements? Aaa ping me please!
7NebxtL.jpg
@SweetToothArt

Added! Little elemental swirls sound really cute! What kind of design did you have any in mind? :3

@LaAstaria

I'm glad you like them! Thanks for suggested the brighter colors! I'm quite happy with the way they turned out! :)
@SweetToothArt

Added! Little elemental swirls sound really cute! What kind of design did you have any in mind? :3

@LaAstaria

I'm glad you like them! Thanks for suggested the brighter colors! I'm quite happy with the way they turned out! :)
cp13w5x.png2vuMJuM.png
Like for ice little swirls of snowflakes, for wind little gusts of wind, for fire maybe little sparks flying from a fire, for earth maybe specks of dirt and sand swirling around like a sandstorm/dust storm
Light could be the little specks of light you see sometimes, nature could be swirls of leaves, ect
@cheesypickles62
Like for ice little swirls of snowflakes, for wind little gusts of wind, for fire maybe little sparks flying from a fire, for earth maybe specks of dirt and sand swirling around like a sandstorm/dust storm
Light could be the little specks of light you see sometimes, nature could be swirls of leaves, ect
@cheesypickles62
7NebxtL.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7