Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Interviews for Lore
1 2 3 4
@Petall

Findlay: That's great to hear, I'll bet you two do a lot of great work. What's the most interesting case you've ever had to take, being a healer?
@Petall

Findlay: That's great to hear, I'll bet you two do a lot of great work. What's the most interesting case you've ever had to take, being a healer?
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
@AnacronicCobra Not asking for an interview, just wanting a ping when you can open up again!
@AnacronicCobra Not asking for an interview, just wanting a ping when you can open up again!
dQT1EzU.gif
@LotusCandy Sure thing!
@LotusCandy Sure thing!
@AnacronicCobra

The guardian's face switches from a scowl to a pre-practiced smile, warm but suspicious.

Cynara: Unfortunately, the original owners were not the best... Some unethical experiment went rogue and destroyed the base! Oh, those poor souls who lost their lives in the attack! What a tragedy... But now, we are commited to much safer testing! We have switched out the cruel experimentation for the much safer weapons tests! We use only the safest and least environmentally harmful resources, and donate all profits to charities! And uh, by the way, you might want to be checked for radiation sickness once you leave. And maybe lead poisoning, a few other problems as well...

(If you plan to do more questions, I'd love to participate! Although I have to head to bed now, I'll be back tomorrow c: )
@AnacronicCobra

The guardian's face switches from a scowl to a pre-practiced smile, warm but suspicious.

Cynara: Unfortunately, the original owners were not the best... Some unethical experiment went rogue and destroyed the base! Oh, those poor souls who lost their lives in the attack! What a tragedy... But now, we are commited to much safer testing! We have switched out the cruel experimentation for the much safer weapons tests! We use only the safest and least environmentally harmful resources, and donate all profits to charities! And uh, by the way, you might want to be checked for radiation sickness once you leave. And maybe lead poisoning, a few other problems as well...

(If you plan to do more questions, I'd love to participate! Although I have to head to bed now, I'll be back tomorrow c: )
68180427.png

- My name's Levi
- Male
- I eat dirt
- wishlist
- Earth Flight Best Flight
@HellionHydra (No problem, I'll likely keep this going for a bit, so answer whenever you're back!)

Findlay: I'll have a chat with my clan's healer when I get back. So weapons testing, eh? What would you say is your favorite of the weapons you've developed? What does it do?
@HellionHydra (No problem, I'll likely keep this going for a bit, so answer whenever you're back!)

Findlay: I'll have a chat with my clan's healer when I get back. So weapons testing, eh? What would you say is your favorite of the weapons you've developed? What does it do?
@AnacronicCobra
Mind shooting me a pint when you open up again? ^^ This is a very cute idea :)
@AnacronicCobra
Mind shooting me a pint when you open up again? ^^ This is a very cute idea :)
PMb4IFn.png
@UnseenRangerGal I'll add you to the list! I'm probably gonna end up sticking to three at a time once I've finished the ones I've got going on, so I'll ping you once a spot opens up.
@UnseenRangerGal I'll add you to the list! I'm probably gonna end up sticking to three at a time once I've finished the ones I've got going on, so I'll ping you once a spot opens up.
@AnacronicCobra
Mharie stiffened slightly at the question, then relaxed, taking a deep breath before answering.

"It's a rather long story, actually. I originally came to the clan as a very young adult, and was meant to be exalted as soon as I had been trained enough. But Pan — that is, Pantalaimon — who was being trained as a full-fledged warrior himself, saw something in me, I suppose. He begged Vivadne* to let me stay in the clan, and, well... I stayed. We became friends, obviously, but he means so much more to me than he thinks."

The wildclaw instinctively glanced behind him.

"Please don't tell Pan yet!"
@AnacronicCobra
Mharie stiffened slightly at the question, then relaxed, taking a deep breath before answering.

"It's a rather long story, actually. I originally came to the clan as a very young adult, and was meant to be exalted as soon as I had been trained enough. But Pan — that is, Pantalaimon — who was being trained as a full-fledged warrior himself, saw something in me, I suppose. He begged Vivadne* to let me stay in the clan, and, well... I stayed. We became friends, obviously, but he means so much more to me than he thinks."

The wildclaw instinctively glanced behind him.

"Please don't tell Pan yet!"
2heep8h.jpg
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16822910] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/168230/16822910_350.png[/img] [/url] Can Tonshen get an interview when you're all caught up? I'm willing to pay too! 1,000T per question with a max of 20 questions. :) [size=1]I have no idea what this guys lore is beyond him being a skilled earth mage.

16822910_350.png
Can Tonshen get an interview when you're all caught up? I'm willing to pay too! 1,000T per question with a max of 20 questions. :)

I have no idea what this guys lore is beyond him being a skilled earth mage.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
@ErinQuotefinder

Findlay: It's cool, I can keep that off the record if you like. But anytime you're ready to come out about it, you let me know! So, exalted, eh? Where did you hail from before that?
@ErinQuotefinder

Findlay: It's cool, I can keep that off the record if you like. But anytime you're ready to come out about it, you let me know! So, exalted, eh? Where did you hail from before that?
1 2 3 4