Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Using GIMP, Stuck with Weird Background?
1 2
@PastelBunne
Oh really? That's is odd, but hey I'm a newbie so okay then. Another question, though, how to I insert a second image without having it centered on top of the first. Like, to have dragons side by side on a breeding card?
@PastelBunne
Oh really? That's is odd, but hey I'm a newbie so okay then. Another question, though, how to I insert a second image without having it centered on top of the first. Like, to have dragons side by side on a breeding card?
you should be able to make another layer, insert the second image that you want onto it, and then drag it around to your liking, once you've scaled it down properly, with the move tool (looks like arrow keys).

atleast that was what i was able to do once i managed to open the program (which took forever).
you should be able to make another layer, insert the second image that you want onto it, and then drag it around to your liking, once you've scaled it down properly, with the move tool (looks like arrow keys).

atleast that was what i was able to do once i managed to open the program (which took forever).
uYKd8EV.png
@PastelBunne
Thank you so much for your help, I have one more stupid question: how wide can an image be to fit in the forum threads?
@PastelBunne
Thank you so much for your help, I have one more stupid question: how wide can an image be to fit in the forum threads?
i think it can be almost any size really (like, the one in my art shop is 1000x2500). i also read somewhere that the width limit was 520px? but you might have to experiment with it really.

also, glad i could help! ^w^
i think it can be almost any size really (like, the one in my art shop is 1000x2500). i also read somewhere that the width limit was 520px? but you might have to experiment with it really.

also, glad i could help! ^w^
uYKd8EV.png
1 2