Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Dragon A Day Initiative
1 2 3 4
I have decided that I want to draw a dragon a day for at least a month, and then look back on my work and see where I've improved! I will be needing inspiration for this process, so if you want to submit your dragon for a rough sketch and get some free art out of my endeavor, I'm down with that! However I won't be taking on more than 5 of such requests at a time. Of course, if you like what I produce, tips in the form of treasure or gems won't be turned down^^ I'll probably be adding more here as I think of things.

Slots:
  1. pibolar - Plutus Done!
  2. androgynebard - Taelmin & eggs Done!
  3. Birddragon936 - Vanillaberry
  4. AnacronicCobra - Baaskiraa
  5. Kiradog234 - StarStealer

If you are interested in having me do a sketch for you, I'd rather a dragon that has a bit of a story, an occupation, or some lore, so that I can make the sketch more personalized. ^_^

SLOTS ARE CLOSED UNTIL I CATCH UP!
Don't be afraid to ask to be added to the pinglist, however!

Pinglist: New Art

Pinglist: Open Slots
@Thyrin @laninas @Sky93 @Hurricanesong @ponds

And pinging myself so I don't forget about this XD @Aelfrey
I have decided that I want to draw a dragon a day for at least a month, and then look back on my work and see where I've improved! I will be needing inspiration for this process, so if you want to submit your dragon for a rough sketch and get some free art out of my endeavor, I'm down with that! However I won't be taking on more than 5 of such requests at a time. Of course, if you like what I produce, tips in the form of treasure or gems won't be turned down^^ I'll probably be adding more here as I think of things.

Slots:
  1. pibolar - Plutus Done!
  2. androgynebard - Taelmin & eggs Done!
  3. Birddragon936 - Vanillaberry
  4. AnacronicCobra - Baaskiraa
  5. Kiradog234 - StarStealer

If you are interested in having me do a sketch for you, I'd rather a dragon that has a bit of a story, an occupation, or some lore, so that I can make the sketch more personalized. ^_^

SLOTS ARE CLOSED UNTIL I CATCH UP!
Don't be afraid to ask to be added to the pinglist, however!

Pinglist: New Art

Pinglist: Open Slots
@Thyrin @laninas @Sky93 @Hurricanesong @ponds

And pinging myself so I don't forget about this XD @Aelfrey
First day's dragon: Based off of the Guardian breed, I worked on this guy for about an hour and a half:

PpJ3hA.png

Tomorrow's should have more detail as I forgot to resize the sketch before putting in all the fiddly bits. Live and learn XD
First day's dragon: Based off of the Guardian breed, I worked on this guy for about an hour and a half:

PpJ3hA.png

Tomorrow's should have more detail as I forgot to resize the sketch before putting in all the fiddly bits. Live and learn XD
@aelfrey something cute of plutus and salt? (literal salt, not her bird xD)
@aelfrey something cute of plutus and salt? (literal salt, not her bird xD)
@pibolar Alright, I'll draw her for tomorrow's dragon!
@pibolar Alright, I'll draw her for tomorrow's dragon!
@Aelfrey I don't have anyone specific in mind (though Taelmin by virtue of being my chosen progen is my fave), so if any of my lore dragons inspire you, ever, you're always welcome to take a crack at them.
@Aelfrey I don't have anyone specific in mind (though Taelmin by virtue of being my chosen progen is my fave), so if any of my lore dragons inspire you, ever, you're always welcome to take a crack at them.
RDGMqLy.png
@androgynebard I read his lore and I've got an idea, so I'll put you on the list :D
@androgynebard I read his lore and I've got an idea, so I'll put you on the list :D
@pibolar - Sorry for the delay, I struggled with drawing the nocturne features. I didn't get to add the salt to it, either. :/ If you don't like it, that's ok. [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/417d/f/2017/027/8/7/fr_plutus_for_pibolar1_by_aelfrey-dawyzep.png[/img]
@pibolar - Sorry for the delay, I struggled with drawing the nocturne features. I didn't get to add the salt to it, either. :/ If you don't like it, that's ok.

fr_plutus_for_pibolar1_by_aelfrey-dawyzep.png

@aelfrey no it's cute shh
@aelfrey no it's cute shh
@Aelfrey Could you draw Vanillaberry for me? I have some info on her personality in her bio: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29569589] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295696/29569589_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Aelfrey
Could you draw Vanillaberry for me? I have some info on her personality in her bio:

29569589_350.png
fJ1MNlM.png
@androgynebard - This tundra gent was significantly easier to draw than my last one, and so coloring and doing extra stuff was a lot simpler. I didn't have to fight with the lines nearly as much XD [img]http://img00.deviantart.net/3d03/i/2017/027/b/5/fr_taelmin_for_bard1_by_aelfrey-dawz8dn.png[/img]
@androgynebard - This tundra gent was significantly easier to draw than my last one, and so coloring and doing extra stuff was a lot simpler. I didn't have to fight with the lines nearly as much XD

fr_taelmin_for_bard1_by_aelfrey-dawz8dn.png
1 2 3 4