Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Site critique
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
bepis
bepis
space 45727959_wjSLU10pqvydDyT.png?1645336354.png
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
Down to talk, trade, whatevs!
Only friend me if we've talked plz
6kCimue.gif
bump
bump
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01
Gonna be quick to make sure FR's rollover doesn't eat my comment:
  • Make website more clear - I don't understand what it's about or for
  • The links on the left side lead to images which are labelled with black text and a dark grey highlight - I can't read it at all
  • Colours are very high contrast and jarring - not pleasing to look at - change background colour so it's not black, unless you're going for a minimalistic monochromic look.
  • Overall, great idea! The website looks pretty neat! :D
@BlazingPhoenix01
Gonna be quick to make sure FR's rollover doesn't eat my comment:
  • Make website more clear - I don't understand what it's about or for
  • The links on the left side lead to images which are labelled with black text and a dark grey highlight - I can't read it at all
  • Colours are very high contrast and jarring - not pleasing to look at - change background colour so it's not black, unless you're going for a minimalistic monochromic look.
  • Overall, great idea! The website looks pretty neat! :D
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@SuperNinjaDragon
wow. thats very helpful. i'll see about fixing the text and BG color. maybe i'll make a home page that links to main topics and posts. im not sure. i'll try something. thanks for your input!
@SuperNinjaDragon
wow. thats very helpful. i'll see about fixing the text and BG color. maybe i'll make a home page that links to main topics and posts. im not sure. i'll try something. thanks for your input!
Raven Mokian
FZqr7VJ.png
ePOliyb.png
6kCimue.gif
@BlazingPhoenix01 No problem :)
@BlazingPhoenix01 No problem :)
tumblr_opn7kiKzTA1wnxxc9o1_100.pngfT9pA9Y.gifHW6ASYa.png07_SuperNinjaDragon.giftumblr_opn6d7mJiG1wnxxc9o1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9