Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [LF] Dragon Artist
1 2
I'm in need of some serious vanilla-dragon art for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29000448] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290005/29000448_350.png[/img] [/url] My budget is 200kT. I can't pay in gems or USD, sorry! While I'm hoping for a coloured bust (simple dark BG, facing forwards, text in white reading 'I will go as far as I have to' would be my dream), I'm happy with B/W lines! I'd like a white BG if you're not doing the coloured bust w/ dark BG, as I may end up resizing the image if it was uploaded on imgur so I don't have to stretch the bio's width. Sketches, lines, flat colour, and shading are all fine, but I'd prefer shading only be done if it's coloured. Ping me with example(s) and a price range, please? Thank you in advance!
I'm in need of some serious vanilla-dragon art for

29000448_350.png

My budget is 200kT. I can't pay in gems or USD, sorry!

While I'm hoping for a coloured bust (simple dark BG, facing forwards, text in white reading 'I will go as far as I have to' would be my dream), I'm happy with B/W lines! I'd like a white BG if you're not doing the coloured bust w/ dark BG, as I may end up resizing the image if it was uploaded on imgur so I don't have to stretch the bio's width.

Sketches, lines, flat colour, and shading are all fine, but I'd prefer shading only be done if it's coloured.

Ping me with example(s) and a price range, please? Thank you in advance!

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon

Hey there! I love Dusky, she's a cutie with a great color scheme and an awesome outfit. I would love to draw a bust of her. I can do a cartoony bust like this, with shading, for about 100kt. If you're looking for more examples, check out my tumblr, linked in my signature.

Let me know what you think!
@DuskyFlareon

Hey there! I love Dusky, she's a cutie with a great color scheme and an awesome outfit. I would love to draw a bust of her. I can do a cartoony bust like this, with shading, for about 100kt. If you're looking for more examples, check out my tumblr, linked in my signature.

Let me know what you think!
ADOPTABLE SHOP: rrfTK6i.png ART TUMBLR: QT3VHAl.png
@FoxTrott

I like your style! I hope you don't mind that I want to see if anyone else wants to try, though? I'd like to see a few more before I pick.
@FoxTrott

I like your style! I hope you don't mind that I want to see if anyone else wants to try, though? I'd like to see a few more before I pick.

He/him | FRT+1 x
@DuskyFlareon

Thank you! I don't mind at all, I understand what it's like to be looking for art. :)
@DuskyFlareon

Thank you! I don't mind at all, I understand what it's like to be looking for art. :)
ADOPTABLE SHOP: rrfTK6i.png ART TUMBLR: QT3VHAl.png
I'm still looking to see if anyone else would be willing to show me art and maybe do this.
I'm still looking to see if anyone else would be willing to show me art and maybe do this.

He/him | FRT+1 x
Ive got some art on deviant art if you wanna have a look, basically most of them were based of dragons..
http://blabla247.deviantart.com
@DuskyFlareon
Ive got some art on deviant art if you wanna have a look, basically most of them were based of dragons..
http://blabla247.deviantart.com
@DuskyFlareon

4MdcPJR.png

9lctc8.gifesqptg.gif

3MNH0.gif
hdq3Q.gif
pv2dq.gif
@Blabla247

That is some nice art! How much do you charge for, say, art like that SD? (With black BG, so dark grey outlines snd white text, if you're willing to do that?)
@Blabla247

That is some nice art! How much do you charge for, say, art like that SD? (With black BG, so dark grey outlines snd white text, if you're willing to do that?)

He/him | FRT+1 x
Id be okay with that but unless you want to wait a while (3 weeks ugh) because im going to England today, i can do it when i come back though.
Its school holidays so i'll have time, its just that do you want to wait..
Also my price is cheap, id just ask for 20kt or 15kt if that would be ok with you..

If not, i hope you find a nice artist :D i really wound'nt want to make you wait so i wound'nt mind if you didn't want me to make it..
@DuskyFlareon
Id be okay with that but unless you want to wait a while (3 weeks ugh) because im going to England today, i can do it when i come back though.
Its school holidays so i'll have time, its just that do you want to wait..
Also my price is cheap, id just ask for 20kt or 15kt if that would be ok with you..

If not, i hope you find a nice artist :D i really wound'nt want to make you wait so i wound'nt mind if you didn't want me to make it..
@DuskyFlareon

4MdcPJR.png

9lctc8.gifesqptg.gif

3MNH0.gif
hdq3Q.gif
pv2dq.gif
But then again i could make it on my ipad... there's an idea...
But i doubt it would be good -_-
But then again i could make it on my ipad... there's an idea...
But i doubt it would be good -_-

4MdcPJR.png

9lctc8.gifesqptg.gif

3MNH0.gif
hdq3Q.gif
pv2dq.gif
@Blabla247 I'd be willing to wait. But, since I like the other artist's style, what about: I ask you to do a headshot for 20kT, full artistic license on it as long as xir lore personality's not contradicted? Is that ok?

I'll get art sooner from the other artist, but I don't mind commissioning the both of you.
@Blabla247 I'd be willing to wait. But, since I like the other artist's style, what about: I ask you to do a headshot for 20kT, full artistic license on it as long as xir lore personality's not contradicted? Is that ok?

I'll get art sooner from the other artist, but I don't mind commissioning the both of you.

He/him | FRT+1 x
1 2