Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Looking to do an Art Trade
1 2 3 4
@Pawbeast
Thank you too~
@Pawbeast
Thank you too~
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
Looking for one more person~
@Pawbeast Here you go~ Link: http://glyphgryphon.deviantart.com/art/AT-Zephyr-647141169 [img]http://img05.deviantart.net/94e7/i/2016/326/d/0/_at__zephyr_by_glyphgryphon-dapahbl.png[/img]
@Pawbeast
Here you go~
Link: http://glyphgryphon.deviantart.com/art/AT-Zephyr-647141169
_at__zephyr_by_glyphgryphon-dapahbl.png
@Rubygryphon JEES that was fast (I'm not gonna be done for like another day, dang)
It's amazing though, the wings and you even got her balloon in there!

I feel like I should pay you with more than mediocre art!
@Rubygryphon JEES that was fast (I'm not gonna be done for like another day, dang)
It's amazing though, the wings and you even got her balloon in there!

I feel like I should pay you with more than mediocre art!
tumblr_inline_ohfczrSsIP1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io1_100.png 9rffWp7.png Ni7vksA.gifJXmuUO1.png
@Pawbeast
Awe thanks, I just really had the urge to work with digital art today, and also procrastinate on my printmaking homework, and sometimes when I start a drawing I can't stop until it's done, she was fun to color and I got to play with a new brush so all good. :3

No, don't criticize yourself, I think that your art is super cute, and it took me years to get where I am now, so just keep on working at it, you get better all of the time, sometimes even without noticing.
@Pawbeast
Awe thanks, I just really had the urge to work with digital art today, and also procrastinate on my printmaking homework, and sometimes when I start a drawing I can't stop until it's done, she was fun to color and I got to play with a new brush so all good. :3

No, don't criticize yourself, I think that your art is super cute, and it took me years to get where I am now, so just keep on working at it, you get better all of the time, sometimes even without noticing.
@Rubygryphon so, do to my terrible packing, I left my tablet (the thing I use to draw) at school. I am now home.
I'm terribly sorry, but I can't finish my half until next week. I won't use the image in her bio until I finish it, but in the meantime, do you have an art shop? I'm the Moderator of a google plus FR Group, maybe I could drum you up some business? Or other people who can draw at least...
@Rubygryphon so, do to my terrible packing, I left my tablet (the thing I use to draw) at school. I am now home.
I'm terribly sorry, but I can't finish my half until next week. I won't use the image in her bio until I finish it, but in the meantime, do you have an art shop? I'm the Moderator of a google plus FR Group, maybe I could drum you up some business? Or other people who can draw at least...
tumblr_inline_ohfczrSsIP1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczvU5Sp1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_p6un9pL5QF1utez9io1_100.png 9rffWp7.png Ni7vksA.gifJXmuUO1.png
@Pawbeast
That's alright, I'm fine with waiting. It's only about a week, and I did get mine done super fast, aha.

I don't have an art shop, due to school I don't often have a lot of time to do to much extra art so I mostly just do art for others when I have the time to do so, AKA long weekends or when I have very little homework. But I'm still looking for another person to do an art trade with so if you find anybody who'd be interested send them my way.
@Pawbeast
That's alright, I'm fine with waiting. It's only about a week, and I did get mine done super fast, aha.

I don't have an art shop, due to school I don't often have a lot of time to do to much extra art so I mostly just do art for others when I have the time to do so, AKA long weekends or when I have very little homework. But I'm still looking for another person to do an art trade with so if you find anybody who'd be interested send them my way.
@Rubygryphon Will do!
@Rubygryphon Will do!
@Rubygryphon

would you be up to drawing humanoid characters?
@Rubygryphon

would you be up to drawing humanoid characters?
1 2 3 4