Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art Secret Santa CLOSED TO SIGNUPS
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@CandyOrSpice @Cash @Avariea @Zurun @Kassartdra @chee @mieaou @mysticpenguin @achoopda @obiwan @laticat @Dazzelalmond @Cynareae @Hibernation @Morihalda @Astrofighter @Chentlie @OtterQueen @Shakshun @RidleeKi @Vehementis @Hydria @Frostyfluff @PrincessParrot @Lotuscatdragon @Baelfin @EclipseMirror @Kivetre @thehungryfox @Reefknot @LaughingZuru @Mariposas @Cayzhuli @Vipera @Banjo @Enalahs @Dartrix @LunasDreamv2 @snowy @GoldenStorm @rochester @kyreesha @Luminaries @ravencloudcat @Inkclaw @anneriawings @Laika @Riverflower @Immuno @jellophish @Cyrsei @Angelfire335 @Gainstrive @Crowe @Gem4567 @Akesari @xue88 @Mellifera @brocalamity @angrychill @HotGeometry

Okay this should be all of our participants, thank you for joining us this year we cannot wait to see the art that everyone creates!! Please let us know if you did not get a message, as I believe We've sent them all out. Art is due by the 23rd This is a big chunk of time to work but do not let it slip by! If you do not provide art without a valid excuse we will have to withhold yours! Thank you and Happy Holidays! :^)
@CandyOrSpice @Cash @Avariea @Zurun @Kassartdra @chee @mieaou @mysticpenguin @achoopda @obiwan @laticat @Dazzelalmond @Cynareae @Hibernation @Morihalda @Astrofighter @Chentlie @OtterQueen @Shakshun @RidleeKi @Vehementis @Hydria @Frostyfluff @PrincessParrot @Lotuscatdragon @Baelfin @EclipseMirror @Kivetre @thehungryfox @Reefknot @LaughingZuru @Mariposas @Cayzhuli @Vipera @Banjo @Enalahs @Dartrix @LunasDreamv2 @snowy @GoldenStorm @rochester @kyreesha @Luminaries @ravencloudcat @Inkclaw @anneriawings @Laika @Riverflower @Immuno @jellophish @Cyrsei @Angelfire335 @Gainstrive @Crowe @Gem4567 @Akesari @xue88 @Mellifera @brocalamity @angrychill @HotGeometry

Okay this should be all of our participants, thank you for joining us this year we cannot wait to see the art that everyone creates!! Please let us know if you did not get a message, as I believe We've sent them all out. Art is due by the 23rd This is a big chunk of time to work but do not let it slip by! If you do not provide art without a valid excuse we will have to withhold yours! Thank you and Happy Holidays! :^)
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
@Gainstrive @RidleeKi @Vehementis @Hydria @Frostyfluff @PrincessParrot @xue88 @Baelfin @angrychill @Kivetre @thehungryfox @Reefknot @LaughingZuru @Mariposas @Cayzhuli @Angelfire335 @Banjo @Enalahs @Dartrix @Shakshun @snowy @OtterQueen @rochester @kyreesha @Luminaries @ravencloudcat @Inkclaw @Chentlie @Laika @Mellifera @Immuno @Gem4567 @CandyOrSpice @Cash @Avariea @Crowe @Kassartdra @Astrofighter @mieaou @mysticpenguin @achoopda @Hibernation @laticat @Dazzelalmond

Hey everyone! This is the 72hr warning ping, this means I have not received art from you and you have three days to send it to me. Please, if you are unable to give art at all let me know ASAP, you will not receive your art, but It'd be great to get a backup artist in quickly. If you cannot give your art within the time frame please message me and we will work things out. Thank you and stay warm! :>
@Gainstrive @RidleeKi @Vehementis @Hydria @Frostyfluff @PrincessParrot @xue88 @Baelfin @angrychill @Kivetre @thehungryfox @Reefknot @LaughingZuru @Mariposas @Cayzhuli @Angelfire335 @Banjo @Enalahs @Dartrix @Shakshun @snowy @OtterQueen @rochester @kyreesha @Luminaries @ravencloudcat @Inkclaw @Chentlie @Laika @Mellifera @Immuno @Gem4567 @CandyOrSpice @Cash @Avariea @Crowe @Kassartdra @Astrofighter @mieaou @mysticpenguin @achoopda @Hibernation @laticat @Dazzelalmond

Hey everyone! This is the 72hr warning ping, this means I have not received art from you and you have three days to send it to me. Please, if you are unable to give art at all let me know ASAP, you will not receive your art, but It'd be great to get a backup artist in quickly. If you cannot give your art within the time frame please message me and we will work things out. Thank you and stay warm! :>
@Nyctea

What is the exact deadline for this? The 23rd at rollover? Or is it tonight at rollover? :')
@Nyctea

What is the exact deadline for this? The 23rd at rollover? Or is it tonight at rollover? :')
XQg5j7o.png
@laticat the 23rd at rollover c:
@laticat the 23rd at rollover c:
@nyctea

Okay, wonderful! Thank you! <3
@nyctea

Okay, wonderful! Thank you! <3
XQg5j7o.png
@Gainstrive @RidleeKi @Vehementis @Hydria @Frostyfluff @xue88 @angrychill @thehungryfox @Cayzhuli @Banjo @Dartrix @OtterQueen @rochester @Inkclaw @Laika @Mellifera @Immuno @CandyOrSpice @Cash @Crowe @Astrofighter @achoopda @laticat @Dazzelalmond

This is the 24hr (give or take) warning! You lot have not turned in your art and have until rollover the 23rd to turn in your pieces. Please get them in ASAP. Thank you!
@Gainstrive @RidleeKi @Vehementis @Hydria @Frostyfluff @xue88 @angrychill @thehungryfox @Cayzhuli @Banjo @Dartrix @OtterQueen @rochester @Inkclaw @Laika @Mellifera @Immuno @CandyOrSpice @Cash @Crowe @Astrofighter @achoopda @laticat @Dazzelalmond

This is the 24hr (give or take) warning! You lot have not turned in your art and have until rollover the 23rd to turn in your pieces. Please get them in ASAP. Thank you!
@Nyctea Working on mine now! Thanks for the ping!
@Nyctea Working on mine now! Thanks for the ping!
gNi9LVf.png 9hqcHsy.png
J8zFKyY.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
............................................... ifIyPFY.pngndhVaSp.png
@nyctea working on mine now~
@nyctea working on mine now~
@Nyctea My art is done I just haven't uploaded it yet but I have an alarm set to send it in so no worries! Sent!
@Nyctea My art is done I just haven't uploaded it yet but I have an alarm set to send it in so no worries! Sent!
ghostlightbar.png
Only from the darkness can you appreciate the dimmest light.
@Nyctea
I'll hopefully send it in today, if my internet connection stays stable. If not, I'll do tomorrow at the latest.
@Nyctea
I'll hopefully send it in today, if my internet connection stays stable. If not, I'll do tomorrow at the latest.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12