Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | I tried making some accents
I've decided to try my hand at accents... My friend's drawing tablet broke so i couldnt use that and I had to stick with a mouse. Firealpaca brushes do look rather cool, though. And I'd say these came out rather decent...

a5b76p.png
ohvdwk.png

Would anyone be interested in accents like this? How can I improve them? They're called Moss Guardian and Crimson Patterns. I'm not exactly sure if this is the right place to put them, but I would enjoy some feedback on them.
I've decided to try my hand at accents... My friend's drawing tablet broke so i couldnt use that and I had to stick with a mouse. Firealpaca brushes do look rather cool, though. And I'd say these came out rather decent...

a5b76p.png
ohvdwk.png

Would anyone be interested in accents like this? How can I improve them? They're called Moss Guardian and Crimson Patterns. I'm not exactly sure if this is the right place to put them, but I would enjoy some feedback on them.
For a mouse, this is very good! As for critique, I'd recommend adding lighter-green-colored moss on Moss Guardian to add some variation, and the same goes with darker reds for Crimson Patterns. Nevertheless, I like them!
For a mouse, this is very good! As for critique, I'd recommend adding lighter-green-colored moss on Moss Guardian to add some variation, and the same goes with darker reds for Crimson Patterns. Nevertheless, I like them!
White Gold Cerdae Pendant Life has become exciting and dynamic.