Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Willow's Casual Lore Shop [OPEN!]
[center][size=7][color=Navy][font=timesnewroman]Welcome To Willows Lore Shop[/color][/size][/center] [center][font=timenewroman]Here we offer a wide selection of various forms of literature from bios to clan lore![/center][/font] [font=timesnewroman][size=7][color=navy]Prices:[/color][/size] [font=timesnewroman][size=5]Small Bio: Around 250 words (a small blurb about a dragon) [b]35k[/b] Medium Bio:250-500 words (basic bio)[b]75k[/b] Large Bio:500-1000 words (a lengthy bio formatted more like a story)[b]100k[/b] Clan Lore:1000+words [b]100k+[/b]. Depends on the length Gem ratio is 1:800 [font=timesnewroman][size=5][color=navy]Rules:[/size][/color] [b]Read before Ordering![/b] The basics: Though I will write mild gore will not write any smut. Seriously! If you are into that kind of think, that's what fanfiction is for. I have the right to refuse your order if I think I can't complete it. Do not pressure me for time. I will write at my own pace. If you give me more inspiration for what to write I can complete your order faster. The lore probably won't have exactly a certain number of words. Such as if the order is for a 1000 word bio, it won't exactly be one thousand words but I'll make it as close as possible. [size=5][color=navy]Examples:[/size][/color] [font=timesnewroman]Small Bio: [center][quote][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199224/19922307_350.png[/img][center]All his life Asher longed to be free. As he grew up from his small clan, he knew he didn't belong. Though his eyes shone with the cold calculating light of ice, he never felt at home among the frozen ice caps of the fortress of ends. Though his fellow hatchlings played in the ever falling snow, his heart longed for the warmth of a fire, to hear the summer winds, to listen to the chip of birds and the hums of bees. So one cold night under the light of a dark crescent moon, he snuck out of the den. Bidding hushed goodbyes to those around him. He made his way far beyond the frozen ice caps into warm and benevolent lands. Asher had found his way home.[/quote][/center] Medium Bio: [center][quote][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201205/20120409_350.png[/img] Komar was born in shadow. Cursed. The other hatchlings seemed to whisper a little to loudly when he passed by. The adults didn't even bother to spare him a glance. He was a mistake. His mother didn't want him, and he had no father to call his own. When he reached adult hood, his life seemed to take a turn for the better. He found his strengths, hunting. He was fast and strong. Silent as a shadow. He would move through the dark trees as quietly as a mouse, senses alert, his muscled bulged as he pushed himself deeper into the ground. Training his eyes on his prey. That year he was content. A quiet young adolescent mirror who never quite fit in with his lair. He was thoughtful, a thinker. He would wonder about his heritage long into those moonless nights. What was his father like? Would he meet him? But something new was coming, a change that he had never experienced before. He fell in love. She was a rebel. Wild and curious. She always spoke her mind. She was everything he was not, everything he could never be. Tyrell. It was a whirl wind romance it would never last. But IN Those few months, all his troubles seemed to vanish. But he was forced to Come back to reality with a jarring start. It was a hunting trip, just like any other. She had fallen. Her broken body tumbled through the breeze, her tattered wings bent at odd angles. Blood splattered her light scales. He was heart broken. Nothing could fill the emptiness inside. He needed to let go. He needed freedom. So he went. Away from the mother who never loved him, the hatchlings that snicker behind his back, the crushing weight of loosing Tyrell. From the suffocating shadows that pulled him in, seeking to drown him. He needed a place of his own, his clan. As he traveled he met more and more dragons, friends, enemies, until fate eventually brought him to Reef. She was nothing like Tyrell. She was quite, thought full. She listened to him. Really listened like no one had ever listened before. And almost impossibly he began to fall back in love. It was nothing like Tyrell. It was slow, almost painfully so. Every time he tried to connect with her to talk, his memories of Tyrell flooded in. Her small broken body, mutliated to the point of being unrecognizable. But they made it. He at last found a home among the rolling hills and swaying reeds of the Reedcleft Ascent. Komar, born in shadow, finally found his light.[/quote][/center] Large Bio: [quote][center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270865/27086427_350.png[/img] I was hatched, like any other dragon, but something about me was different. My father told me to disregard the whispers but I knew. My father couldn't shield me forever. He was old. Older than the trees and rocks and streams, he could call each by name and they would listen. He was master of many and yet master of none. He believed hatchlings should control there own destiny. We listened to him with rapture, his voice like melted butter flowed through our ears. The other hatchlings and I would play down by the meadow, and dip our claws in the bubbling watcher. It smelled of death, a stench we were all to accustomed to. We hadn't a care in the world. We trusted father with our lives. He found us whatever food he could, sharing what little he had with our starving mouths. There were five of us, than four, than two. All misfits, cast out, abandoned. But we didn't mind. We were safe. But troubled times grew apon us. The air grew full of soot and ash and what plants we had scavenged died soon after. But it didn't matter. A sense of Change grew in the air. Father grew more frail until at last, he was so light his spirit drifted out of him to join the great ancestors in the sky. We didn't know what to do. I went south, across deserts and valleys, I scaled mountains of biting winds and cold that seemed to chill my bones and shake my core. It was a hard few months. At last I found a small clan by the name of Rush, I was just a youngster back than, my brain so addled from loss and hunger and cold I scarcely remembered my own name. Thus I was given a new one. Jake. I was given to a young wildclaw called Danny. He was kind and brave, treating me like a son. We grew close. Even though in a few weeks of food and rest I grew twice his size, I always found deep love for my second father, long into the age of adult hood. My first experience with humans was a curious one to say the least. I was on a hunting trip, I had been separated from the rest of the pack, i was drawn to the screams of a young snapper. Now I was nearing adult hood but maybe the whole hatchling thing was a little to much for me, but never the less I felt obligated to help this poor creature. I lumbered towards the shrieking only to stumble apon the most curious thing! It was a pile of berries, just lying out on the forest floor! Now I'm not one to pass up a tasty treat! I licked them up and was about to be on my way until a huge net defended from the trees above and landed on my head! How bothersome I though, easily pushing my way out from under the net, who would be so unthoughtful as to leave a net lying here on the ground! So I strung it up on the branch of an old oak tree and continued on my way. As the screams grew louder, I hurried. I was worried now! That poor snapper must be in so much pain! I at last flounder the source of the noise in a clearing, the poor thing had been tangled up in a rope that managed to find its way around the snappers neck! I quickly cut the rope, freeing the hatchling, and stopped to inspect the clearing. But before I could get a good look around a loud bang brought my attention to a small clump of trees next to a campsite. At the sound of the noise, the little snapper ran off whimpering. The rope still hung from its neck! But I was curious. What had made the mysterious noise? Creating closer I uncovered a small trembling human that had been hiding under the bush. My first though was how very strange it looked. No scales adorned it's hide. Of course I had read about them in old tomes but I had at least expected them to be bigger! In its paw it clutched a long cylindrical object, which I assumed had made the previous noise. We watched each other for a minute, but before I had a chance to speak, the human dashed away so quickly, he left his toy! I examined the thing. But at once found that the object was too small for my claws. Shrugging I dropped the curious contraption and was about To find my way back to camp, when I heard a loud bang! There was a pain in my buttocks and the human with another one of those things! I wanted to explore but my butt was hurting quite a lot. I never did find my hunting party, but instead made my way back to my clan. Needless to say my injury made me the laughing stock of the clan for years to come, and many a sore nights sleep. But at least I had learned a valuable lesson that day. Never trust a human. I would have more encounters with them in the future, each one as unpleasant as the next. [/quote][/center] [font=timesnewroman][color=navy][size=6]Slots:[/size][/color] 1) 2) 3) 4) 5)
Welcome To Willows Lore Shop

Here we offer a wide selection of various forms of literature from bios to clan lore!

Prices:
Small Bio: Around 250 words (a small blurb about a dragon) 35k
Medium Bio:250-500 words (basic bio)75k
Large Bio:500-1000 words (a lengthy bio formatted more like a story)100k
Clan Lore:1000+words 100k+. Depends on the length
Gem ratio is 1:800

Rules:
Read before Ordering!

The basics: Though I will write mild gore will not write any smut. Seriously! If you are into that kind of think, that's what fanfiction is for. I have the right to refuse your order if I think I can't complete it. Do not pressure me for time. I will write at my own pace. If you give me more inspiration for what to write I can complete your order faster. The lore probably won't have exactly a certain number of words. Such as if the order is for a 1000 word bio, it won't exactly be one thousand words but I'll make it as close as possible.

Examples:

Small Bio:
Quote:
19922307_350.png
All his life Asher longed to be free. As he grew up from his small clan, he knew he didn't belong. Though his eyes shone with the cold calculating light of ice, he never felt at home among the frozen ice caps of the fortress of ends. Though his fellow hatchlings played in the ever falling snow, his heart longed for the warmth of a fire, to hear the summer winds, to listen to the chip of birds and the hums of bees. So one cold night under the light of a dark crescent moon, he snuck out of the den. Bidding hushed goodbyes to those around him. He made his way far beyond the frozen ice caps into warm and benevolent lands. Asher had found his way home.

Medium Bio:
Quote:
20120409_350.png
Komar was born in shadow. Cursed. The other hatchlings seemed to whisper a little to loudly when he passed by. The adults didn't even bother to spare him a glance. He was a mistake. His mother didn't want him, and he had no father to call his own. When he reached adult hood, his life seemed to take a turn for the better. He found his strengths, hunting. He was fast and strong. Silent as a shadow. He would move through the dark trees as quietly as a mouse, senses alert, his muscled bulged as he pushed himself deeper into the ground. Training his eyes on his prey. That year he was content. A quiet young adolescent mirror who never quite fit in with his lair. He was thoughtful, a thinker. He would wonder about his heritage long into those moonless nights. What was his father like? Would he meet him? But something new was coming, a change that he had never experienced before. He fell in love. She was a rebel. Wild and curious. She always spoke her mind. She was everything he was not, everything he could never be. Tyrell. It was a whirl wind romance it would never last. But IN Those few months, all his troubles seemed to vanish. But he was forced to Come back to reality with a jarring start. It was a hunting trip, just like any other. She had fallen. Her broken body tumbled through the breeze, her tattered wings bent at odd angles. Blood splattered her light scales. He was heart broken. Nothing could fill the emptiness inside. He needed to let go. He needed freedom. So he went. Away from the mother who never loved him, the hatchlings that snicker behind his back, the crushing weight of loosing Tyrell. From the suffocating shadows that pulled him in, seeking to drown him. He needed a place of his own, his clan. As he traveled he met more and more dragons, friends, enemies, until fate eventually brought him to Reef. She was nothing like Tyrell. She was quite, thought full. She listened to him. Really listened like no one had ever listened before. And almost impossibly he began to fall back in love. It was nothing like Tyrell. It was slow, almost painfully so. Every time he tried to connect with her to talk, his memories of Tyrell flooded in. Her small broken body, mutliated to the point of being unrecognizable. But they made it. He at last found a home among the rolling hills and swaying reeds of the Reedcleft Ascent. Komar, born in shadow, finally found his light.
Large Bio:
Quote:
27086427_350.png

I was hatched, like any other dragon, but something about me was different. My father told me to disregard the whispers but I knew. My father couldn't shield me forever. He was old. Older than the trees and rocks and streams, he could call each by name and they would listen. He was master of many and yet master of none. He believed hatchlings should control there own destiny. We listened to him with rapture, his voice like melted butter flowed through our ears. The other hatchlings and I would play down by the meadow, and dip our claws in the bubbling watcher. It smelled of death, a stench we were all to accustomed to. We hadn't a care in the world. We trusted father with our lives. He found us whatever food he could, sharing what little he had with our starving mouths. There were five of us, than four, than two. All misfits, cast out, abandoned. But we didn't mind. We were safe. But troubled times grew apon us. The air grew full of soot and ash and what plants we had scavenged died soon after. But it didn't matter. A sense of Change grew in the air. Father grew more frail until at last, he was so light his spirit drifted out of him to join the great ancestors in the sky. We didn't know what to do. I went south, across deserts and valleys, I scaled mountains of biting winds and cold that seemed to chill my bones and shake my core. It was a hard few months. At last I found a small clan by the name of Rush, I was just a youngster back than, my brain so addled from loss and hunger and cold I scarcely remembered my own name. Thus I was given a new one. Jake. I was given to a young wildclaw called Danny. He was kind and brave, treating me like a son. We grew close. Even though in a few weeks of food and rest I grew twice his size, I always found deep love for my second father, long into the age of adult hood.

My first experience with humans was a curious one to say the least. I was on a hunting trip, I had been separated from the rest of the pack, i was drawn to the screams of a young snapper. Now I was nearing adult hood but maybe the whole hatchling thing was a little to much for me, but never the less I felt obligated to help this poor creature. I lumbered towards the shrieking only to stumble apon the most curious thing! It was a pile of berries, just lying out on the forest floor! Now I'm not one to pass up a tasty treat! I licked them up and was about to be on my way until a huge net defended from the trees above and landed on my head! How bothersome I though, easily pushing my way out from under the net, who would be so unthoughtful as to leave a net lying here on the ground! So I strung it up on the branch of an old oak tree and continued on my way. As the screams grew louder, I hurried. I was worried now! That poor snapper must be in so much pain! I at last flounder the source of the noise in a clearing, the poor thing had been tangled up in a rope that managed to find its way around the snappers neck! I quickly cut the rope, freeing the hatchling, and stopped to inspect the clearing. But before I could get a good look around a loud bang brought my attention to a small clump of trees next to a campsite. At the sound of the noise, the little snapper ran off whimpering. The rope still hung from its neck! But I was curious. What had made the mysterious noise? Creating closer I uncovered a small trembling human that had been hiding under the bush. My first though was how very strange it looked. No scales adorned it's hide. Of course I had read about them in old tomes but I had at least expected them to be bigger! In its paw it clutched a long cylindrical object, which I assumed had made the previous noise. We watched each other for a minute, but before I had a chance to speak, the human dashed away so quickly, he left his toy! I examined the thing. But at once found that the object was too small for my claws. Shrugging I dropped the curious contraption and was about To find my way back to camp, when I heard a loud bang! There was a pain in my buttocks and the human with another one of those things! I wanted to explore but my butt was hurting quite a lot. I never did find my hunting party, but instead made my way back to my clan. Needless to say my injury made me the laughing stock of the clan for years to come, and many a sore nights sleep. But at least I had learned a valuable lesson that day. Never trust a human. I would have more encounters with them in the future, each one as unpleasant as the next.

Slots:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
ZzHMFvW.pngxtBt3oa.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.png
Reserved just in case
Reserved just in case
ZzHMFvW.pngxtBt3oa.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.png
^
^