Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | plaguebringer x lightweaver fanfic
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
Hot
Hot
2ko8cXz.png
@comedic
just because of this im giving you the veteran badge omg
to be honest this has me turned on about lightweav and witch sama being together you made my dream a reality omg
@comedic
just because of this im giving you the veteran badge omg
to be honest this has me turned on about lightweav and witch sama being together you made my dream a reality omg
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
IRJOgmD.png
[quote name="Layali" date=2016-11-10 16:34:51] Hot [/quote] [i]Hot[/i][size=4][i][b]Hot[/b][/i][size=5][i][b]HOT[/b][/i][size=6][i][b]HOT[/b][/i]
Layali wrote on 2016-11-10:
Hot

HotHotHOTHOT
I always appreciate to be pinged, and don't be shy to talk to me!
@Jurastics bHBHFBDHB I'm honored
@Jurastics bHBHFBDHB I'm honored
male | 21
most normal of all time
@silverdoves screams u have been posting here so much! u can seriously make some panels lol

(just tell me if u want to create panels, bcu i kind of need 2 create more panels for this amazing ship)
@silverdoves screams u have been posting here so much! u can seriously make some panels lol

(just tell me if u want to create panels, bcu i kind of need 2 create more panels for this amazing ship)
IRJOgmD.png
@comedic im honored for u to be here at all
ur drawings r so clear n ur story is gr8 and th last panel on ur most recent drawing was just
how do i say this
the bomb

which means super rad
@comedic im honored for u to be here at all
ur drawings r so clear n ur story is gr8 and th last panel on ur most recent drawing was just
how do i say this
the bomb

which means super rad
IRJOgmD.png
@Jurastics Yes! I would love to create panels. :D
@Jurastics Yes! I would love to create panels. :D
@Jurastics [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/87/dc/59/87dc59ee385ae8e831be15738cc719e7.gif[/img]
@Jurastics
87dc59ee385ae8e831be15738cc719e7.gif
male | 21
most normal of all time
@comedic
Your art is the best, cousin
@comedic
Your art is the best, cousin
2ko8cXz.png
so gladcupper decided to stop being a tree for once and said "over there in light-chan's kawaii desu territory" and icewarden said "k ima go fite them" and win guywas souper confused and said "ok not-so-hot ice senpai" "wat said icewarrie and wind dude say "uwaaa nevermind " [img]http://i.imgur.com/LBdv1sC.png[/img] so ice guy and wind guy left brocolli behind and went to light territory to find gay snuggling between lightbulb and witchymcwithyton and icicle got soooo MADDD he said "grr i do the war now!!!!!!1!" and lightbulb was like "huh who interupt out love stuffz" and then she gasped!!!!!! "ice-kun! why u here!!!!" "i com to fit u witchbrigner.. FITE FOR LIGHT-CHAN'S LOVE!!!!" so withhbringer said "bring it oonn" [img]http://i.imgur.com/aZnLSah.png[/img] SO THERE WAS AN EPIC FITE SCENE WITH SPARKLYS AND SPECIALS FX AND ALL THAT JAZZ WITH ACTION AND ROMANCE AND LIGHT-CHAN CRYING KAWAII-DESU TEARS OF SADNESS AND WADSINGER AND INVISIBLE GLADCUPPER EATING POPCORN THEN ICE GUY SMACK WITCHY GIRL HARD AND WITCHY GIRL FEELLL DEADDDD!!!!! everyone WENT QUIET AND LIGHT-CHAN RAN TO WITCHY GIRL AND CRIED "NO MY GF IS DEAD NOOOOO" AND EVERYONE WAS SAD LIGHT CHAN SCREAM "YOU DID THIS EVIL ICE DUDE!!!" [img]http://i.imgur.com/c8fMPBT.png[/img] then light-chan koosed witchbringer and the power of true love tm revived witchywho and light-chan cried with happyness "my bae witchy chan you r alive" and witchy chan said "what happened light-chan all i rememeber was fite scene tm and then everything with black" and they both cried in a super sad and cute anime scene and the icicle said: "i donut deserve to live! I made my senpai sad!!!!!!!! light-cha n will never <3 me!!" but wind dude said no but ice guy I love you!!!! donut leaf me!" [img]http://i.imgur.com/2Zfv7SI.png[/img] and the icicle said: "i donut deserve to live! I made my senpai sad!!!!!!!! light-cha n will never <3 me!!" but wind dude said no but ice guy I love you!!!! donut leaf me!" [img]http://i.imgur.com/ywR9PED.png[/img] WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!?!?!
so gladcupper decided to stop being a tree for once and said "over there in light-chan's kawaii desu territory" and icewarden said "k ima go fite them" and win guywas souper confused and said "ok not-so-hot ice senpai"
"wat said icewarrie and wind dude say "uwaaa nevermind "

LBdv1sC.png

so ice guy and wind guy left brocolli behind and went to light territory to find gay snuggling between lightbulb and witchymcwithyton and icicle got soooo MADDD he said "grr i do the war now!!!!!!1!" and lightbulb was like "huh who interupt out love stuffz" and then she gasped!!!!!! "ice-kun! why u here!!!!" "i com to fit u witchbrigner.. FITE FOR LIGHT-CHAN'S LOVE!!!!" so withhbringer said "bring it oonn"

aZnLSah.png

SO THERE WAS AN EPIC FITE SCENE WITH SPARKLYS AND SPECIALS FX AND ALL THAT JAZZ WITH ACTION AND ROMANCE AND LIGHT-CHAN CRYING KAWAII-DESU TEARS OF SADNESS AND WADSINGER AND INVISIBLE GLADCUPPER EATING POPCORN THEN ICE GUY SMACK WITCHY GIRL HARD AND WITCHY GIRL FEELLL DEADDDD!!!!! everyone WENT QUIET AND LIGHT-CHAN RAN TO WITCHY GIRL AND CRIED "NO MY GF IS DEAD NOOOOO" AND EVERYONE WAS SAD LIGHT CHAN SCREAM "YOU DID THIS EVIL ICE DUDE!!!"

c8fMPBT.png

then light-chan koosed witchbringer and the power of true love tm revived witchywho and light-chan cried with happyness "my bae witchy chan you r alive" and witchy chan said "what happened light-chan all i rememeber was fite scene tm and then everything with black" and they both cried in a super sad and cute anime scene and the icicle said: "i donut deserve to live! I made my senpai sad!!!!!!!! light-cha n will never <3 me!!" but wind dude said no but ice guy I love you!!!! donut leaf me!"

2Zfv7SI.png
and the icicle said: "i donut deserve to live! I made my senpai sad!!!!!!!! light-cha n will never <3 me!!" but wind dude said no but ice guy I love you!!!! donut leaf me!"

ywR9PED.png
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!?!?!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13