Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Question for Customers
I am unsure if this should go here, but it is art related. If you guys were to buy art from me that was out of a base(created by me) such as sprites of your dragons for example, what would you guys be most interested in? I'd prefer not to make sprites/chibies of dragons since they are a pain in the neck, but I will if that is what people would like. : D If this was possible, how much would you guys say I put them up for/what would you pay for them max?

I'm honestly wanting to do something fairly small just to kinda earn money for the festival sprites, so I don't want something that will take me a month to get started...So even custom works might just be fine. If you are interested in anything let me know. ^ ^

To see my art: keyoto-thefox.deviantart.com
I am unsure if this should go here, but it is art related. If you guys were to buy art from me that was out of a base(created by me) such as sprites of your dragons for example, what would you guys be most interested in? I'd prefer not to make sprites/chibies of dragons since they are a pain in the neck, but I will if that is what people would like. : D If this was possible, how much would you guys say I put them up for/what would you pay for them max?

I'm honestly wanting to do something fairly small just to kinda earn money for the festival sprites, so I don't want something that will take me a month to get started...So even custom works might just be fine. If you are interested in anything let me know. ^ ^

To see my art: keyoto-thefox.deviantart.com
bEvLAND.png
@Keyoto Wow I love your art! I would be very interested in getting a couple pieces. As for pricing I would say 20kt for a simple design and maybe 40kt or 50kt for a more complex one. highest I would pay for one would be 50kt or 60kt.
@Keyoto Wow I love your art! I would be very interested in getting a couple pieces. As for pricing I would say 20kt for a simple design and maybe 40kt or 50kt for a more complex one. highest I would pay for one would be 50kt or 60kt.
wzvgNWH.png
@Ranzarc

Oh thank you!! I am glad you like it. How do you feel about 600x600 sized images? they can be from headshots to fullbodies, with or without shading. Are those worth it? ^ ^
@Ranzarc

Oh thank you!! I am glad you like it. How do you feel about 600x600 sized images? they can be from headshots to fullbodies, with or without shading. Are those worth it? ^ ^
bEvLAND.png
@Keyoto I would say that full bodies should cost more then headshots, and 600x600 sounds good! Are you you taking commisions now, cause I would like quite a few pieces ^^
@Keyoto I would say that full bodies should cost more then headshots, and 600x600 sounds good! Are you you taking commisions now, cause I would like quite a few pieces ^^
wzvgNWH.png
@Ranzarc

Yeah I can! I do warn you that this week I will only be able to do them in the morning or this weekend because I have SO MUCH homework this week already planned out. -cries-
@Ranzarc

Yeah I can! I do warn you that this week I will only be able to do them in the morning or this weekend because I have SO MUCH homework this week already planned out. -cries-
bEvLAND.png
@Keyoto That's fine ^^ so should I add links of the dragons I would like art for? Also you say you prefer not to do sprites or chibies so are you just doing dragons? Just want to clarify!
@Keyoto That's fine ^^ so should I add links of the dragons I would like art for? Also you say you prefer not to do sprites or chibies so are you just doing dragons? Just want to clarify!
wzvgNWH.png
@Ranzarc

Oh, I can do a chibi! They aren't too bad if they aren't bases I gotta make. Feel free to pm me. ^^
@Ranzarc

Oh, I can do a chibi! They aren't too bad if they aren't bases I gotta make. Feel free to pm me. ^^
bEvLAND.png