Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Art Trades!
1 2 3 4 5
@Sundial

Yeah i can totally do something in that style!! and alright!

As for what you could draw, is it alright if you draw a human version of Carmine?

I have his basic appearance in mind I could just never draw it to my desires ^^;
To sum up his facial features, he looks like Young Genji ( kinda like in this photo ) but his hair is red
@Sundial

Yeah i can totally do something in that style!! and alright!

As for what you could draw, is it alright if you draw a human version of Carmine?

I have his basic appearance in mind I could just never draw it to my desires ^^;
To sum up his facial features, he looks like Young Genji ( kinda like in this photo ) but his hair is red
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
@FelixMcTrashy - Oooo, okay! I can give it a go. I can send you WIP shots of the design too if you like?

@ophician - making sure you saw my ping. Or if you don't wanna trade anymore, that's cool too!
@FelixMcTrashy - Oooo, okay! I can give it a go. I can send you WIP shots of the design too if you like?

@ophician - making sure you saw my ping. Or if you don't wanna trade anymore, that's cool too!
JctqCNY.gif
She/They | GMT | Lesbian | INFP
Art Twitter | I need more links
I am a forgetful person so ping me if you need me!
@sundial

oh man i mustve missed it >:0 could you draw this guy for me? his gijinka is in his bio tho it's just a chibi haha cries;; maybe in smth like this with the sleeves rolled up? ;o; how do you feel about doing a waist-up sketch?
@sundial

oh man i mustve missed it >:0 could you draw this guy for me? his gijinka is in his bio tho it's just a chibi haha cries;; maybe in smth like this with the sleeves rolled up? ;o; how do you feel about doing a waist-up sketch?
DYc14Nm.png ....
STARPHASE
fr+03 - crow - she/he/they

- - - - - - - - - - - - -
... you're one scary guy.
so this is your true nature.
@Sundial

If you want to that's fine!
@Sundial

If you want to that's fine!
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
@Sundial

Hey, So i was wondering what is Minerva pants or.. skirt? i can't really tell from the waist up but if you could describe it I could draw it to the best if my abilities!
@Sundial

Hey, So i was wondering what is Minerva pants or.. skirt? i can't really tell from the waist up but if you could describe it I could draw it to the best if my abilities!
haxorus.gif

Wishlist
♥ she / they
♥ +3 Hours FR time
1 2 3 4 5