Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free, Short, Bios! [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@GhostFromTheMoon
Since you did a great job on Arechi I hope its not a bother if i ask you to also write a bio for another girl named Rune who is going to be my Earth rep, like Arechi I have been unable to think of a fitting personality for Rune but have amazing ideas so hopefully its will be no problem! Thank you!
@GhostFromTheMoon
Since you did a great job on Arechi I hope its not a bother if i ask you to also write a bio for another girl named Rune who is going to be my Earth rep, like Arechi I have been unable to think of a fitting personality for Rune but have amazing ideas so hopefully its will be no problem! Thank you!
nudX0O8.png
@Fangurl

Whoops, your ping got lost in the onslaught of CR's I got this morning xP I'd be glad to do a bio for Rune! ^^
@Fangurl

Whoops, your ping got lost in the onslaught of CR's I got this morning xP I'd be glad to do a bio for Rune! ^^

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OlYbolu.pngazCt9EQ.pngyM06S2f.pngnsRz8Lr.png8YkGNAk.pngTSkGETk.pngBcLMO4j.pngzsz0bnG.pngwfMgRKw.pngXXkLSTQ.pngw0IsqjS.gifXXkLSTQ.png2gx7CnC.gifmduBMap.gifWFHePMt.gifJyDJ6GH.gifub6dp2n.pngOlYbolu.png
N51bip4.png

@Fangurl

Here you go! Hope you find it fitting. ^^
Quote:
Runes has always loved art - since the first time she held a paintbrush she knew that this was her passion, her destiny. Unlike many spirals, Rune likes to just sit and draw, often times staying still for hours on end sketching.

As fitting with Earth dragons, Rune also has a love for architecture; it ties in well with her talent in art, and it is fun. To design great structures that will most likely be there for years, decades, to come. And she, along with all Earth-born dragons, has in mind the history of Sorneith, told to them by the Earthshaker himself. Her art depicts scenes of Sornieth’s past and present, and is shown around the entire land.

Nolyx, one of the dragons Rune has mated, can tell you that Rune is a very honest and straight-forward dragon, always loving to have company around. She’s not afraid to try new things, or make new friends. She could safely be called one of the most sociable dragons within Newhaven Clan.
@Fangurl

Here you go! Hope you find it fitting. ^^
Quote:
Runes has always loved art - since the first time she held a paintbrush she knew that this was her passion, her destiny. Unlike many spirals, Rune likes to just sit and draw, often times staying still for hours on end sketching.

As fitting with Earth dragons, Rune also has a love for architecture; it ties in well with her talent in art, and it is fun. To design great structures that will most likely be there for years, decades, to come. And she, along with all Earth-born dragons, has in mind the history of Sorneith, told to them by the Earthshaker himself. Her art depicts scenes of Sornieth’s past and present, and is shown around the entire land.

Nolyx, one of the dragons Rune has mated, can tell you that Rune is a very honest and straight-forward dragon, always loving to have company around. She’s not afraid to try new things, or make new friends. She could safely be called one of the most sociable dragons within Newhaven Clan.

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OlYbolu.pngazCt9EQ.pngyM06S2f.pngnsRz8Lr.png8YkGNAk.pngTSkGETk.pngBcLMO4j.pngzsz0bnG.pngwfMgRKw.pngXXkLSTQ.pngw0IsqjS.gifXXkLSTQ.png2gx7CnC.gifmduBMap.gifWFHePMt.gifJyDJ6GH.gifub6dp2n.pngOlYbolu.png
N51bip4.png

@GhostFromTheMoon Could you write a bio for Aristotle here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25259955] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252600/25259955_350.png[/img] [/url] He's one of my favourite dragons, but I have hit such a block and can't think of anything for his lore, or his mate's.
@GhostFromTheMoon

Could you write a bio for Aristotle here?

25259955_350.png

He's one of my favourite dragons, but I have hit such a block and can't think of anything for his lore, or his mate's.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
I'd be glad too! Is there anything specific you want? Ex. traits or history?

@Petall
I'd be glad too! Is there anything specific you want? Ex. traits or history?

@Petall

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
N51bip4.png

@GhostFromTheMoon

I literally have barely anything. I know he left his previous clan for some reason, met his mate in his travels, and settled with her in my clan, but beyond that, I've hit such a block with him that I've got nothing.
@GhostFromTheMoon

I literally have barely anything. I know he left his previous clan for some reason, met his mate in his travels, and settled with her in my clan, but beyond that, I've hit such a block with him that I've got nothing.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Petall

That's fine! I just wanted something in mind as I worked. ^^
@Petall

That's fine! I just wanted something in mind as I worked. ^^

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
N51bip4.png

@Petall

Done! I hope you like it. ^^ I tried a slightly different style this time.
Quote:
Home. Heh, It’s a strange word.

Where is home? Where you live? Where you stay?

For me, home has always been with [Insert mate name here].

Well, maybe not always. I was born into a clan on the borders of the Shifting Expanse, but that land never really felt right to me. Everyone was always in a hurry, and there was never a moment of silence.

I much prefer it here, in the Windswept Plateau. Everyone is so upbeat and happy, so carefree, like there’s not a single problem in the world.

I also met [insert mate name here] here in the Plateau. We were both traveling dragons, back then, though I still don’t have the courage to ask why she left her previous clan. I probably never will.

We were alone on the skies for a while, before we settled with the Yonder Clan. Back then, it was still so cheerful. There was always a positive atmosphere.

Now that Fenn has gone missing, and Azra has taken her place, we are both considering flying away for a while, maybe try to find Fenn. It’s probably not a good idea to write about this though. Azra will have both our heads if she discovers we are planning to flee.

-Aristotle
@Petall

Done! I hope you like it. ^^ I tried a slightly different style this time.
Quote:
Home. Heh, It’s a strange word.

Where is home? Where you live? Where you stay?

For me, home has always been with [Insert mate name here].

Well, maybe not always. I was born into a clan on the borders of the Shifting Expanse, but that land never really felt right to me. Everyone was always in a hurry, and there was never a moment of silence.

I much prefer it here, in the Windswept Plateau. Everyone is so upbeat and happy, so carefree, like there’s not a single problem in the world.

I also met [insert mate name here] here in the Plateau. We were both traveling dragons, back then, though I still don’t have the courage to ask why she left her previous clan. I probably never will.

We were alone on the skies for a while, before we settled with the Yonder Clan. Back then, it was still so cheerful. There was always a positive atmosphere.

Now that Fenn has gone missing, and Azra has taken her place, we are both considering flying away for a while, maybe try to find Fenn. It’s probably not a good idea to write about this though. Azra will have both our heads if she discovers we are planning to flee.

-Aristotle

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
N51bip4.png

@GhostFromTheMoon

Oh my goodness, thank you so much!!! I love it!!! I especially love what you wrote at the end with Azra and everything! Thanks!

I'll put that in his bio when I get home from school!
@GhostFromTheMoon

Oh my goodness, thank you so much!!! I love it!!! I especially love what you wrote at the end with Azra and everything! Thanks!

I'll put that in his bio when I get home from school!
@Petall

I'm glad you like it so much! :)
@Petall

I'm glad you like it so much! :)

Ghost/Moon
She/Her | FR+2
xxxxx» Badges
xxxxx» Wishlist
xxxxx» Tumblr
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
N51bip4.png

1 2 3 4 5 6