Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Lore/RP/Backstory prompts!
1 2 3 4
Sorry all! Been swept up in lots of stuff, getting back now!

@lizaseedling

Dustcloud's prompt: Being an ice dragon has its perks...not only are you immune to the cold, but you learn to use ice and snow to your advantage. And this is exactly what Dustcloud has done. If she positions herself just right, she can turn invisible to the naked eye. And she has mastered this, making her an indispensable asset to her clan. Because of this, they often use her as a scout to intercept covert missions from enemy clans, but when put on the defensive end, she is perfectly suited to sharpen her claws and ambush her enemies without warning. What else can she do, and what other qualities does she bring to the table?

@hoothootx3

She's very beautiful, and that accent suits her perfectly!

Prompt for Ceto: Ceto learned at a young age that it was a kill or be killed world. She grew up always being overshadowed by siblings and other dragons and fell by the wayside. It was then that she decided she wanted nothing to do with any of them. She threw away any loyalty to the Tidelord and cut ties with all members of her old clan to join a fire clan. She's dedicated herself to learning the magic of the cauldron and has become a formidable witch. But her lust for vengeance against everything to do with water has yet to be satiated...What does she do next?

@CEGAMischief

Cristal's prompt: Many take one looks at Cristal and think "Dark Dragon = Danger Dragon, steer clear". But this is not the case at all. In fact, Cristal is the complete opposite of danger. The very embodiment of generosity, Cristal is often seen working in soup kitchens and giving to the less fortunate while helping feed her own clan. She uses her skills as a mage to protect and defend anyone who needs her help, and brings much of her loot to donation bins so that anyone who needs help can have it. What could have brought on this generosity?

@Petall

Prompt for Maisie: As a jeweller, Maisie prides herself in perfection. She's an absolute perfectionist in everything she does, which drives most of the clan nuts. Everything is in a neat and precise order, and anyone who dares mess it up gets chased away with a screeching mirror on their tail. But for all the theatrics, her work is phenomenal, and she has crafted alongside the best in the field. What can she create, who has she worked with, and who are her best customers? And perhaps maybe she has a few funny stories to tell about the worst mess someone has made on her?
Sorry all! Been swept up in lots of stuff, getting back now!

@lizaseedling

Dustcloud's prompt: Being an ice dragon has its perks...not only are you immune to the cold, but you learn to use ice and snow to your advantage. And this is exactly what Dustcloud has done. If she positions herself just right, she can turn invisible to the naked eye. And she has mastered this, making her an indispensable asset to her clan. Because of this, they often use her as a scout to intercept covert missions from enemy clans, but when put on the defensive end, she is perfectly suited to sharpen her claws and ambush her enemies without warning. What else can she do, and what other qualities does she bring to the table?

@hoothootx3

She's very beautiful, and that accent suits her perfectly!

Prompt for Ceto: Ceto learned at a young age that it was a kill or be killed world. She grew up always being overshadowed by siblings and other dragons and fell by the wayside. It was then that she decided she wanted nothing to do with any of them. She threw away any loyalty to the Tidelord and cut ties with all members of her old clan to join a fire clan. She's dedicated herself to learning the magic of the cauldron and has become a formidable witch. But her lust for vengeance against everything to do with water has yet to be satiated...What does she do next?

@CEGAMischief

Cristal's prompt: Many take one looks at Cristal and think "Dark Dragon = Danger Dragon, steer clear". But this is not the case at all. In fact, Cristal is the complete opposite of danger. The very embodiment of generosity, Cristal is often seen working in soup kitchens and giving to the less fortunate while helping feed her own clan. She uses her skills as a mage to protect and defend anyone who needs her help, and brings much of her loot to donation bins so that anyone who needs help can have it. What could have brought on this generosity?

@Petall

Prompt for Maisie: As a jeweller, Maisie prides herself in perfection. She's an absolute perfectionist in everything she does, which drives most of the clan nuts. Everything is in a neat and precise order, and anyone who dares mess it up gets chased away with a screeching mirror on their tail. But for all the theatrics, her work is phenomenal, and she has crafted alongside the best in the field. What can she create, who has she worked with, and who are her best customers? And perhaps maybe she has a few funny stories to tell about the worst mess someone has made on her?
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare I absolutely love the idea of the prompts! Do you have any ideas for these three brothers? It is their genes, how they fit together as brothers, that interests me more than their apparel. Apparel can be ignored. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22787593] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227876/22787593_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22787594] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227876/22787594_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22787595] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/227876/22787595_350.png[/img] [/url]
@NeophyteRedglare

I absolutely love the idea of the prompts! Do you have any ideas for these three brothers? It is their genes, how they fit together as brothers, that interests me more than their apparel. Apparel can be ignored.

22787593_350.png

22787594_350.png

22787595_350.png
Mostly hiatus-ing. PMs are the easiest way to contact me at the moment, but expect lots of time for it to get noticed.
@NeophyteRedglare

Thank you so much for the help! I really like and I'll definitely use it! (: thanks again!<3
@NeophyteRedglare

Thank you so much for the help! I really like and I'll definitely use it! (: thanks again!<3
tumblr_oixl5feVPi1u3wsjco1_250.png
@NeophyteRedglare Do you have an idea for these two guys? évè [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24896551] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248966/24896551_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24608197] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/246082/24608197_350.png[/img] [/url]
@NeophyteRedglare
Do you have an idea for these two guys? évè

24896551_350.png

24608197_350.png
@NeophyteRedglare Oooh I think you might be exactly who I need! :D Vast majority of my dragons have no personality and no backstory (and usually not even a (permanent) name), what I need most desperatedly are some kind of starting points so I can make bios myself... I got a horribly frustrating writing skills pack: everything except creativity and emulation of personalities! I can't make anything without someone providing me with some sort of, uh, groundwork? Edit: Framework. Framework is the word I was looking for. My skills: not lousy enough to keep me from trying, too shabby to produce anything worthwhile >:C
First page of my lair currently contains most hopeless cases, please pick one (or twenty)! :)
@NeophyteRedglare Oooh I think you might be exactly who I need! :D Vast majority of my dragons have no personality and no backstory (and usually not even a (permanent) name), what I need most desperatedly are some kind of starting points so I can make bios myself... I got a horribly frustrating writing skills pack: everything except creativity and emulation of personalities! I can't make anything without someone providing me with some sort of, uh, groundwork? Edit: Framework. Framework is the word I was looking for. My skills: not lousy enough to keep me from trying, too shabby to produce anything worthwhile >:C
First page of my lair currently contains most hopeless cases, please pick one (or twenty)! :)
C4T6yYj.png
She/her
591115t8qpmw0bs5.gif
ST+9

FPQCz2h.png
@NeophyteRedglare
Wow, thank you so much! While I'm not sure about Nirvana being Letitia's sidekick, I love the other ideas! I especially like your background explanation for Letitia, it's detailed and thought-provoking. I'll be putting your post somewhere where I'll remember it for future reference! :)

My apologies for taking terribly long to reply, by the way. I felt like my reply just had to be a miles-long lorefest- and that led me to procrastinate. Sure, procrastination is a big obstacle to overcome sometimes- but no doubt I will have fun exploring these ideas in my lore! :)
@NeophyteRedglare
Wow, thank you so much! While I'm not sure about Nirvana being Letitia's sidekick, I love the other ideas! I especially like your background explanation for Letitia, it's detailed and thought-provoking. I'll be putting your post somewhere where I'll remember it for future reference! :)

My apologies for taking terribly long to reply, by the way. I felt like my reply just had to be a miles-long lorefest- and that led me to procrastinate. Sure, procrastination is a big obstacle to overcome sometimes- but no doubt I will have fun exploring these ideas in my lore! :)
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@Joying, @CrunchySaurus, @Endorphine

So I lost this thread because I wasn't getting pings for it...I didn't realize you guys had pinged, me, I'm sorry! I'll give you some prompts in the morning! :33

@QuetzalQueen

Ahh, I honestly thought you didn't like them at ALL and was just "Oops.", lmao. I'm glad you do like it! And don't worry, Nirvana was simply the one that spoke to me, so the choice is ultimately yours, cause, you know...your dragons. :33

And don't worry at all, I'm glad you got back to me, because I lost this thread and didn't realize anyone else had wanted prompts! Thank you for poking it back up!
@Joying, @CrunchySaurus, @Endorphine

So I lost this thread because I wasn't getting pings for it...I didn't realize you guys had pinged, me, I'm sorry! I'll give you some prompts in the morning! :33

@QuetzalQueen

Ahh, I honestly thought you didn't like them at ALL and was just "Oops.", lmao. I'm glad you do like it! And don't worry, Nirvana was simply the one that spoke to me, so the choice is ultimately yours, cause, you know...your dragons. :33

And don't worry at all, I'm glad you got back to me, because I lost this thread and didn't realize anyone else had wanted prompts! Thank you for poking it back up!
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@NeophyteRedglare
Ahh, good, good! I thought you weren't responding because I put my foot in my mouth somehow - I felt vaguely dejected for about a day or two then completely forgot XD Take your time! :)
@NeophyteRedglare
Ahh, good, good! I thought you weren't responding because I put my foot in my mouth somehow - I felt vaguely dejected for about a day or two then completely forgot XD Take your time! :)
C4T6yYj.png
She/her
591115t8qpmw0bs5.gif
ST+9

FPQCz2h.png
@NeophyteRedglare If you are still doing prompts for people, would you mind doing something for Alachon for me? He is my light rep, blind, and similar to Chirrut Îmwe from Rouge One. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33697832] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/336979/33697832_350.png[/img] [/url]
@NeophyteRedglare
If you are still doing prompts for people, would you mind doing something for Alachon for me? He is my light rep, blind, and similar to Chirrut Îmwe from Rouge One. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. :)

33697832_350.png

1 2 3 4