Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | A Crazy Child's ART DUMP~
1 2
Got a new one~ A pic of one of my babs and Lair Mascots: Lycus~ ! Who also happens to be my [b][i]DREAM DERG![/i][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/9stHafW.jpg[/img] With Skull, cause yes of course they would have a significant bond~ You can barely see her though cause she is adorably tiny compared to just about all of them minus Faes. She is napping~ This is also my brain just randomly wanting to doodle them-- more specifically Lycus. X'D He is my Bab, I must draw him. Toodles~ !
Got a new one~

A pic of one of my babs and Lair Mascots: Lycus~ ! Who also happens to be my DREAM DERG!

9stHafW.jpg

With Skull, cause yes of course they would have a significant bond~
You can barely see her though cause she is adorably tiny compared to just about all of them minus Faes.
She is napping~

This is also my brain just randomly wanting to doodle them-- more specifically Lycus. X'D He is my Bab, I must draw him.

Toodles~ !
@Skulletez
Oh! I love these drawings. They seem so fluid and full of life. :)
@Skulletez
Oh! I love these drawings. They seem so fluid and full of life. :)
@Dragonartist24

EEE thank you~ !
That is most of the time the plan. X'3 Even if they are random doodles I do cause I'm bored. I love these dergs, so I must do them justice when I grace my sketchbook with their presence~ XD
@Dragonartist24

EEE thank you~ !
That is most of the time the plan. X'3 Even if they are random doodles I do cause I'm bored. I love these dergs, so I must do them justice when I grace my sketchbook with their presence~ XD
1 2