Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | July Camp Nano 2016?
Is anybody planning a project for the upcoming Camp NaNo?

I'm setting myself a 30,000 goal to work on some dragon lore, as well as an Ava's Demon fanfiction set in an AU where Junior is the biggest movie, ever, of all time.

What are your Camp NaNo projects?
Is anybody planning a project for the upcoming Camp NaNo?

I'm setting myself a 30,000 goal to work on some dragon lore, as well as an Ava's Demon fanfiction set in an AU where Junior is the biggest movie, ever, of all time.

What are your Camp NaNo projects?
tumblr_ptjag4Dtpf1u9z7pao1_250.pngtumblr_ptjag4Dtpf1u9z7pao3_250.pngtumblr_ptjag4Dtpf1u9z7pao2_250.png
@CyborgCondesce I am! I've planned ahead for this upcoming Camp NaNoWriMo project! I'm not sure if I want to keep my word count goal at 50,000 or amp it up to 60,000.....

My Camp NaNo July story is basically a war happening with the Necromancers/Undead Army vs the Human/Orc allegiance. Main character's a half-Orc, and falls in love with the second protagonist/antagonist.
@CyborgCondesce I am! I've planned ahead for this upcoming Camp NaNoWriMo project! I'm not sure if I want to keep my word count goal at 50,000 or amp it up to 60,000.....

My Camp NaNo July story is basically a war happening with the Necromancers/Undead Army vs the Human/Orc allegiance. Main character's a half-Orc, and falls in love with the second protagonist/antagonist.
FR+16hr/Australian, They/Them or He/Him pronouns please.
Formerly known as Airwavelysium!