Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free To Use Sprites
@ILUVDRAGONS - it should do the trick, tho I have no experience on doing pixels that way :'D

Also I work on a small scale with binary pen - which basically is just drawing every box in. My canvas sizes when working range from 50x50 to 100x100 pixels. I might even go smaller, if there is need to.
@ILUVDRAGONS - it should do the trick, tho I have no experience on doing pixels that way :'D

Also I work on a small scale with binary pen - which basically is just drawing every box in. My canvas sizes when working range from 50x50 to 100x100 pixels. I might even go smaller, if there is need to.

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
@DogiCrimson I don't have a pen! xD or a tablet. Only a laptop and a very slow mobile xD Is it hard to do with a mouse?
@DogiCrimson I don't have a pen! xD or a tablet. Only a laptop and a very slow mobile xD Is it hard to do with a mouse?
O0LnWau.png fL0umpy.png
@ILUVDRAGONS - Binary Pen is name of the tool I'm using. No idea about the mouse tho... Haven't done mouse-pixels since 2011-2012, and even then it was just for couple weeks I:
@ILUVDRAGONS - Binary Pen is name of the tool I'm using. No idea about the mouse tho... Haven't done mouse-pixels since 2011-2012, and even then it was just for couple weeks I:

Free To Use Sprites

DlO6vXs.gif
- LAUGH IT OFF -
These are so adorable! Thank you for making them. :o
These are so adorable! Thank you for making them. :o
05YNfGC.png
GREAT ARTS!! Need bump to let more ppl notice.
GREAT ARTS!! Need bump to let more ppl notice.
medish.jpg
Welcome to my Art Gallery XD
@ShadowEclipse tagging myself to find later
@ShadowEclipse tagging myself to find later
for sale ->. 78075389.png . 79695285.png . 76605495.png . h0FvtF4.gif
. a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png . 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
@dogicrimson Ohh myyy these are absolutely adorable and beutifullll~~~ its SO PRETTyy *licks the screen*

*ahem*

Well could u add me to that wonderful pinglist? Id love to INHALE AND WORSHIP see more of your works :D

Also side note: which program do u use to make these? :O
@dogicrimson Ohh myyy these are absolutely adorable and beutifullll~~~ its SO PRETTyy *licks the screen*

*ahem*

Well could u add me to that wonderful pinglist? Id love to INHALE AND WORSHIP see more of your works :D

Also side note: which program do u use to make these? :O
tumblr_paomop1t701w18p86o3_r1_500.gif
@dogicrimson

these, i like these- keep up the amazing work :)
@dogicrimson

these, i like these- keep up the amazing work :)
@forestflower self ping for later!
@forestflower self ping for later!
Flowers%20in%20a%20stream%20of%20Marsar%20down%20the%20hill%202.png
Aa these are cute
Aa these are cute