Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Draw the OC above you.
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 88 89
claim! probably Lyre because they're adorable oml

@ducclord

I drew Lyre [here] and I hope you like them! Feel free to ask me to change anything ;w;
they're a mega cute dork :^)
-

Show your characters: [here!]
Tell us about them?:
> Fenralf
is a young mage and first to his clan, he enjoys gardening and reading, and despite his talent is quite embarrassed about being a mage and tries to avoid it when possible. 22, has an awful sense of humour. can be drawn with or without his left arm, due to an injury later in his canon.
> Nor'wea
a talented hunter for her clan, albino and struggling to see colours correctly. she emotes mostly by ear movement as she has a harsh-resting face. talented archer and has a generally bad attitude.
> Säersi
is a young soldier forced to abandon his family to fight a war he doesn't understand. A soft boy who loves dogs and braiding hair. 19 and terrified a lot. gets progressively harder as time passes. "fear is what you feel when the dog realises he is a wolf."
> Nux
name means worthless, 17. is a teenage mage who escaped his homeland to prevent becoming a slave. due to his appearance everyone assumes he is an adult and treats him like one. he takes it well but often makes childish mistakes.

What kind of setting are they from?: all are from a general fantasy, Dragon Age setting.
What not to do?: --
Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?: that would be really interesting!
Inspiration: high fantasy, also take some music;;
[Fen] [Säersi] [Nor'wea] [Nux]
Anything else: feel free to mess with ages, scars and hair styles! they generally get longer hair as they progress and all of them rock braids at some point if you'd like to draw that! similarly with the tattoos, feel free to omit them if you don't feel like drawing them ;w;
claim! probably Lyre because they're adorable oml

@ducclord

I drew Lyre [here] and I hope you like them! Feel free to ask me to change anything ;w;
they're a mega cute dork :^)
-

Show your characters: [here!]
Tell us about them?:
> Fenralf
is a young mage and first to his clan, he enjoys gardening and reading, and despite his talent is quite embarrassed about being a mage and tries to avoid it when possible. 22, has an awful sense of humour. can be drawn with or without his left arm, due to an injury later in his canon.
> Nor'wea
a talented hunter for her clan, albino and struggling to see colours correctly. she emotes mostly by ear movement as she has a harsh-resting face. talented archer and has a generally bad attitude.
> Säersi
is a young soldier forced to abandon his family to fight a war he doesn't understand. A soft boy who loves dogs and braiding hair. 19 and terrified a lot. gets progressively harder as time passes. "fear is what you feel when the dog realises he is a wolf."
> Nux
name means worthless, 17. is a teenage mage who escaped his homeland to prevent becoming a slave. due to his appearance everyone assumes he is an adult and treats him like one. he takes it well but often makes childish mistakes.

What kind of setting are they from?: all are from a general fantasy, Dragon Age setting.
What not to do?: --
Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?: that would be really interesting!
Inspiration: high fantasy, also take some music;;
[Fen] [Säersi] [Nor'wea] [Nux]
Anything else: feel free to mess with ages, scars and hair styles! they generally get longer hair as they progress and all of them rock braids at some point if you'd like to draw that! similarly with the tattoos, feel free to omit them if you don't feel like drawing them ;w;
"Thou who art Undead, art chosen. In thine exodus from the Undead Asylum, maketh pilgrimage to the land of Ancient Lords. When thou ringeth the Bell of Awakening, the fate of the Undead thou shalt know..."— Oscar, Knight of Astora
@LadyYammio
omg I'm honestly gonna cry, that's absolutely incredible!! thank you so much I adore it <333
@LadyYammio
omg I'm honestly gonna cry, that's absolutely incredible!! thank you so much I adore it <333
"Thou who art Undead, art chosen. In thine exodus from the Undead Asylum, maketh pilgrimage to the land of Ancient Lords. When thou ringeth the Bell of Awakening, the fate of the Undead thou shalt know..."— Oscar, Knight of Astora
@VikingPriest

he do an atack
he do a dfend
he may not b smol
be he still a fren

SO here they are, the bust was the best to come out of my serious drawing, but I felt like heck because the ref image of him is a bust too, so I threw in this smol Nux as well ;; hope you like them!!

Show your characters: Ferine Rein [Star Wars], Daciana [Original Character], and Asteri [Original Character]

Tell us about them?: Ferine is a Star Wars character, he's a Jedi Padawan! His story is a strange one, his Force sensitivity is tied heavily to his family. When his father is kidnapped, he feels as though he's lost his family and has lost his connection to the Force. When the Jedi say that the disappearance is not a Republic matter, he takes it into his own hands to find him. It's a lot more complicated than that, but I didn't wanna be too long-winded, but a more coherent version can be found here.

Daciana's desc. can be found here.

Asteri is from a race who call themselves Ethereans. They seem to be made of a dark mist that takes humanoid form, however some have been known to be able to shift into other forms. Parts of their body transition into a galaxy-like texture and the position of which typically indicates a special skill //if it's the hands, the Etherean may be good at drawing or creating things, the head may mean they are intelligent//. Asteri is autistic, and he sees things in a way no other Etherean does, but he is still incredibly bright even if his social skills aren't perfect.

What kind of setting are they from?: Ferine is from, well, a Star Wars setting! To be specific, sometime before the Clone Wars but after the fall of the first Galactic Republic.

Daciana is from Mitica, a fantasy land full of mythical creatures. Think your average DnD map, honestly.

Asteri lives in an Earth city setting, maybe somewhere like Portland! His story actually isn't very developed yet, he's a bb character...

What not to do?: Pretty much anything is alright with me! No restrictions

Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?: Sure, if you wanna put that much effort into it!

Inspiration: I actually have a Ferine mood board here woops. Music for him would be very light and probably only instrumental? But that's up to you!

For Daciana, she's a very imposing, but diplomatic figure. I always listen to Gaelic/Irish folk music when I draw/write about her.

Asteri is meant to be an Ethereal being, so you might wanna try some synth stuff! Or just stare at pictures of galaxies or somethin'

Anything else: Don't feel pushed to draw a character in any age range, they fluctuate for the most part when I draw them anyways, so if you wanna do an adult Ferine or a teen Daciana, I don't mind taking liberties with the designs!

My Golden Rule: If you're not gonna put in your 100%, don't bother claiming me! I give my all and you should too! Art isn't just receiving, it's giving, too!
@VikingPriest

he do an atack
he do a dfend
he may not b smol
be he still a fren

SO here they are, the bust was the best to come out of my serious drawing, but I felt like heck because the ref image of him is a bust too, so I threw in this smol Nux as well ;; hope you like them!!

Show your characters: Ferine Rein [Star Wars], Daciana [Original Character], and Asteri [Original Character]

Tell us about them?: Ferine is a Star Wars character, he's a Jedi Padawan! His story is a strange one, his Force sensitivity is tied heavily to his family. When his father is kidnapped, he feels as though he's lost his family and has lost his connection to the Force. When the Jedi say that the disappearance is not a Republic matter, he takes it into his own hands to find him. It's a lot more complicated than that, but I didn't wanna be too long-winded, but a more coherent version can be found here.

Daciana's desc. can be found here.

Asteri is from a race who call themselves Ethereans. They seem to be made of a dark mist that takes humanoid form, however some have been known to be able to shift into other forms. Parts of their body transition into a galaxy-like texture and the position of which typically indicates a special skill //if it's the hands, the Etherean may be good at drawing or creating things, the head may mean they are intelligent//. Asteri is autistic, and he sees things in a way no other Etherean does, but he is still incredibly bright even if his social skills aren't perfect.

What kind of setting are they from?: Ferine is from, well, a Star Wars setting! To be specific, sometime before the Clone Wars but after the fall of the first Galactic Republic.

Daciana is from Mitica, a fantasy land full of mythical creatures. Think your average DnD map, honestly.

Asteri lives in an Earth city setting, maybe somewhere like Portland! His story actually isn't very developed yet, he's a bb character...

What not to do?: Pretty much anything is alright with me! No restrictions

Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?: Sure, if you wanna put that much effort into it!

Inspiration: I actually have a Ferine mood board here woops. Music for him would be very light and probably only instrumental? But that's up to you!

For Daciana, she's a very imposing, but diplomatic figure. I always listen to Gaelic/Irish folk music when I draw/write about her.

Asteri is meant to be an Ethereal being, so you might wanna try some synth stuff! Or just stare at pictures of galaxies or somethin'

Anything else: Don't feel pushed to draw a character in any age range, they fluctuate for the most part when I draw them anyways, so if you wanna do an adult Ferine or a teen Daciana, I don't mind taking liberties with the designs!

My Golden Rule: If you're not gonna put in your 100%, don't bother claiming me! I give my all and you should too! Art isn't just receiving, it's giving, too!
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
Claim!
@KidKlokateer

//Finished Piece Here//
I hope your dream about the animation come true! Good luck ^^

Show your characters:
Tell us about them?:
Sugar:
Sugar is actually based off of my own cat! He is quite lazy and really likes to sleep around. He dislikes strangers and is very cautious around new people he doesn’t know. Nonetheless, if he grows to like you he will start to act differently around you (as in more relaxed, calmer, kinder, and will pretend it’s a 100% coincidence that you and him are in the same room together after he follows you around for a bit.) He’ll mostly just watch and observe what’s going on in the environment he is in. He also likes to climb things.

Eva:
Eva doesn’t talk that very often but when she does she is quite soft spoken. She is literal with her words and is a little blunt when it comes to jokes. Through her time she is accompanied by her fox spirit Kana (they have no gender, mainly because I haven't decided on one lol). Kana is always there with Eva, no matter what. They can’t be too far apart either or else both of them will start feeling weak and (mainly for Eva) nauseous. The two of them together are as one.

Zachary:
Zachary is one of my newer kids. He lives in a modern like city and his element is the smoke. Living up on top of towers, buildings, and (sometimes but very rarely cause he’s slightly afraid of extreme heights) skyscrapers he observes the life below (he is more of a nomad. Sometimes he will also choose to rest in abandoned buildings). With his extremely good and accurate vision he sees everything, knows almost everything, and just loves watching all kinds of drama unfold upon the streets. Whether it’s good or bad, if he sees something going down all he will do is find a comfortable position and watch the situation unfold. Only very rarely he will actually try to go help out, but that will only happen if the situation has something for him in return, something he wants, or just peaked his interests. Zachary is also very good at making deals. Once you make one with him it is very hard to get out of it. He thrives in all kinds of smoke and when he gets serious enough (like if he gets excited in a fight) he will actually be able to produce some amounts of it from his body.

Saturn:
This sweet child of mine may very well be one of my first and longest owned OCs of mine (he’s also one of my very favorites). Saturn is a sweet child who is soft spoken and is very sensitive. He will often cry for the simplest of reasons (even if it’s just absolutely nothing).

Ina:
She is one of my newest kids! I don’t have much info on her yet so feel free to draw her as you please ^^ what i can tell you is that she has a sweeter personality. Other than that you have as much creative freedom as you would like!

What kind of setting are they from?:
They’re all from different kinds of settings so don’t worry about that! Just draw them as they are ^^

What not to do?:
Please no NSFW. Gore is fine however

Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?:
Y E S

Inspiration:
N/A

Anything else:
Nope! Just have fun drawing them <3

If you have any questions about any of the characters please don’t hesitate to ask! I’ll be happy to answer anything
Claim!
@KidKlokateer

//Finished Piece Here//
I hope your dream about the animation come true! Good luck ^^

Show your characters:
Tell us about them?:
Sugar:
Sugar is actually based off of my own cat! He is quite lazy and really likes to sleep around. He dislikes strangers and is very cautious around new people he doesn’t know. Nonetheless, if he grows to like you he will start to act differently around you (as in more relaxed, calmer, kinder, and will pretend it’s a 100% coincidence that you and him are in the same room together after he follows you around for a bit.) He’ll mostly just watch and observe what’s going on in the environment he is in. He also likes to climb things.

Eva:
Eva doesn’t talk that very often but when she does she is quite soft spoken. She is literal with her words and is a little blunt when it comes to jokes. Through her time she is accompanied by her fox spirit Kana (they have no gender, mainly because I haven't decided on one lol). Kana is always there with Eva, no matter what. They can’t be too far apart either or else both of them will start feeling weak and (mainly for Eva) nauseous. The two of them together are as one.

Zachary:
Zachary is one of my newer kids. He lives in a modern like city and his element is the smoke. Living up on top of towers, buildings, and (sometimes but very rarely cause he’s slightly afraid of extreme heights) skyscrapers he observes the life below (he is more of a nomad. Sometimes he will also choose to rest in abandoned buildings). With his extremely good and accurate vision he sees everything, knows almost everything, and just loves watching all kinds of drama unfold upon the streets. Whether it’s good or bad, if he sees something going down all he will do is find a comfortable position and watch the situation unfold. Only very rarely he will actually try to go help out, but that will only happen if the situation has something for him in return, something he wants, or just peaked his interests. Zachary is also very good at making deals. Once you make one with him it is very hard to get out of it. He thrives in all kinds of smoke and when he gets serious enough (like if he gets excited in a fight) he will actually be able to produce some amounts of it from his body.

Saturn:
This sweet child of mine may very well be one of my first and longest owned OCs of mine (he’s also one of my very favorites). Saturn is a sweet child who is soft spoken and is very sensitive. He will often cry for the simplest of reasons (even if it’s just absolutely nothing).

Ina:
She is one of my newest kids! I don’t have much info on her yet so feel free to draw her as you please ^^ what i can tell you is that she has a sweeter personality. Other than that you have as much creative freedom as you would like!

What kind of setting are they from?:
They’re all from different kinds of settings so don’t worry about that! Just draw them as they are ^^

What not to do?:
Please no NSFW. Gore is fine however

Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?:
Y E S

Inspiration:
N/A

Anything else:
Nope! Just have fun drawing them <3

If you have any questions about any of the characters please don’t hesitate to ask! I’ll be happy to answer anything
windshieldr.pngwindb1.pngwindshieldl.png
@LadyYammio [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/185d45d2c1a650fe7665f5fb245b855f/tumblr_otklyn9Ivf1wnd7hio1_1280.png[/img] I drew your boy [url=http://hemlockwitchwonder.tumblr.com/post/163347869227/a-drawing-of-sugar-for-ladyyammio-on-flight]Sugar![/url] He's very cute! [b]Show your characters:[/b] [url=http://msmarionette328.deviantart.com/art/Cold-Night-668974274] Jasper,[/url] [url=http://hemlockwitchwonder.tumblr.com/image/161443285132] Simon, [/url] [url=http://msmarionette328.deviantart.com/art/Prisoner-675069303] Aeus [/url] [b]Tell us about them?[/b]: Jasper is an apprentice witch and necromancer. He's cheerful and and jokes a lot. Simon is in the same story as him and is a wendigo who works on his family's farm. He's stern and sorta serious but is close friends with Jasper nonetheless. Aeus is a royal demon who was accused of treason and sent to underworld prison. He's cocky and sly with a bit of narcissism. [b]What kind of setting are they from?[/b]: Jasper and Simon are a modern fantasy sorta setting and Aeus is from a dungeon-style prison setting. [b]What not to do?[/b]: nsfw of course but if you want to do a little gore thats alright [b]Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?[/b]: Sure! that sounds cute! [b]Inspiration[/b]: eh not really [b]Anything else[/b]: nope!
@LadyYammio

tumblr_otklyn9Ivf1wnd7hio1_1280.png

I drew your boy Sugar! He's very cute!

Show your characters: Jasper, Simon, Aeus

Tell us about them?:
Jasper is an apprentice witch and necromancer. He's cheerful and and jokes a lot.

Simon is in the same story as him and is a wendigo who works on his family's farm. He's stern and sorta serious but is close friends with Jasper nonetheless.

Aeus is a royal demon who was accused of treason and sent to underworld prison. He's cocky and sly with a bit of narcissism.

What kind of setting are they from?: Jasper and Simon are a modern fantasy sorta setting and Aeus is from a dungeon-style prison setting.

What not to do?: nsfw of course but if you want to do a little gore thats alright

Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?: Sure! that sounds cute!

Inspiration: eh not really

Anything else: nope!
forum_sig.png My Tumblr!
My DeviantArt!
*quietly bumps*

skip me! ;v;
*quietly bumps*

skip me! ;v;
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
@MsMarionette328 I drew your Aeus! He looked really edgy so I thought he would be fun to draw I don't think I made him look angry enough but I'm still kinda working of expressions x (All of your OC's are beautiful btw, so cute) (Oh yeah and if you want anything changed or it made smaller I can do that, just message me x) [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/caf93bdafee7bef2021a613082fe524f/tumblr_otxo18OI9M1wuugvao1_1280.png[/img] [b]Show your characters:[/b] [url=https://68.media.tumblr.com/d27fb965c5686c61e30391aafed2c90e/tumblr_ottxhb6MaB1wuugvao3_1280.jpg]Mercy[/url] [url=https://68.media.tumblr.com/30b6bc0fd6a22d701f2dbc7bdc7aeb43/tumblr_ottxhb6MaB1wuugvao2_1280.jpg]Zion[/url] [url=https://68.media.tumblr.com/58d136e43584bd299ac71cb126b99487/tumblr_ottxhb6MaB1wuugvao1_1280.jpg]Parila[/url] The notes are to self, please don't judge me x [b]Tell us about them?:[/b] Mercy is my main OC. He is a leader but he doesn't really want to be, he was kinda put in that position unwillingly. He uses a Claymore/heckin big sword and likes to work out and such, however, he's also lazy as heck so trying to get him to do anything is a tiddly bit difficult. He's of white British origin btw Zion is in a relationship with Mercy (they gay as sh*t). He is the intelligent one and is there to make sure things get done. He's of Korean origin and takes a lot of reason for his actions from their culture rather than any other. Uses sickles as weapons and likes scarves. Parila is African (not sure where in particular yet) and has non-segmental vitiligo. Idk why her hair is fully white, I haven't figured that out yet (maybe a wig?) but she takes pride in it. She's best friends with Mercy and gets confused easily. She's a typical friend in a TF show sort of thing at the moment, I don't know how her character develops yet. (I am undecided on a lot of things damn...) [b]What kind of setting are they from?:[/b] Mercy and Zion are from another world. They live in a castle-type-thing but I'm not to sure on design yet. There's a forest near to it and lots of space to do things in. Parila is from Earth, a normal type neighbourhood, probably in England but she's friends with Mercy so strange things do happen. If you wanna do something different though I don't mind cause I haven't thought anything through properly yet. [b]What not to do?:[/b] Please don't draw them as furries if that's what you wanted to do... sorry. I'd prefer no clashing bright colours and or anything too messy in general, other than that I don't mind x [b]Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?:[/b] You can if you want lol [b]Inspiration:[/b] I'm going to add a Pinterest board later when I get off of iPad I like everything on it so use it however you like [b]Anything else:[/b] Nope, just if you need anymore info, message me x
@MsMarionette328
I drew your Aeus!
He looked really edgy so I thought he would be fun to draw
I don't think I made him look angry enough but I'm still kinda working of expressions x
(All of your OC's are beautiful btw, so cute)

(Oh yeah and if you want anything changed or it made smaller I can do that, just message me x)
tumblr_otxo18OI9M1wuugvao1_1280.png

Show your characters: Mercy Zion Parila
The notes are to self, please don't judge me x

Tell us about them?: Mercy is my main OC. He is a leader but he doesn't really want to be, he was kinda put in that position unwillingly. He uses a Claymore/heckin big sword and likes to work out and such, however, he's also lazy as heck so trying to get him to do anything is a tiddly bit difficult. He's of white British origin btw

Zion is in a relationship with Mercy (they gay as sh*t). He is the intelligent one and is there to make sure things get done. He's of Korean origin and takes a lot of reason for his actions from their culture rather than any other. Uses sickles as weapons and likes scarves.

Parila is African (not sure where in particular yet) and has non-segmental vitiligo. Idk why her hair is fully white, I haven't figured that out yet (maybe a wig?) but she takes pride in it. She's best friends with Mercy and gets confused easily. She's a typical friend in a TF show sort of thing at the moment, I don't know how her character develops yet. (I am undecided on a lot of things damn...)

What kind of setting are they from?: Mercy and Zion are from another world. They live in a castle-type-thing but I'm not to sure on design yet. There's a forest near to it and lots of space to do things in.

Parila is from Earth, a normal type neighbourhood, probably in England but she's friends with Mercy so strange things do happen.

If you wanna do something different though I don't mind cause I haven't thought anything through properly yet.

What not to do?: Please don't draw them as furries if that's what you wanted to do... sorry. I'd prefer no clashing bright colours and or anything too messy in general, other than that I don't mind x

Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?: You can if you want lol

Inspiration: I'm going to add a Pinterest board later when I get off of iPad
I like everything on it so use it however you like

Anything else: Nope, just if you need anymore info, message me x
food_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.gifIn Progress...food_fire_flower_by_dogi_crimson-da9nthf.gif
Gosh dang it why does everyone have human characters X'D
'Nother bump...
Gosh dang it why does everyone have human characters X'D
'Nother bump...
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
@LexiLara [img]http://i.imgur.com/Ff6xPB9.png[/img] Hope You Enjoy! Show your characters: [url=https://charahub.com/user/Colorfultrashcan]My Babs[/url] Tell us about them?: Most of them have a bit of info in their bio What kind of setting are they from?: All over the place What not to do?: Please no Realism! Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?: Sure! Inspiration: Danganronpa for those in the Danganronpa: Class In Session Group Anything else: Gore art is always good!
@LexiLara
Ff6xPB9.png Hope You Enjoy!

Show your characters: My Babs
Tell us about them?: Most of them have a bit of info in their bio

What kind of setting are they from?: All over the place

What not to do?: Please no Realism!

Are you okay with your character being drawn with someone else's character?: Sure!

Inspiration: Danganronpa for those in the Danganronpa: Class In Session Group

Anything else: Gore art is always good!
pQX7j3w.png
bump
bump
pQX7j3w.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 88 89