Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Down The Rabbit Hole ~•~Pinkerlocke~•~
1 2 3
[center][size=6][b][u]Day Three[/center][/size][/u][/b] [center][item=blue swimmer crab][/center] Bio code for Marvan: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23486284] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234863/23486284_350.png[/img] [/url] kinda poop so I'm considering this a WIP @marchhare @Hemogoblin
Day Three
Blue Swimmer Crab
Bio code for Marvan:

23486284_350.png

kinda poop so I'm considering this a WIP
@marchhare @Hemogoblin
2T2Y2ID.png
Nice so far~ I love Marvan - she's so cute!
Nice so far~ I love Marvan - she's so cute!
2drwvZa.png
[center][size=6][b][u]Day Three[/size][/center][/u][/b] [center][item=Discipline][/center] oh god I never made a rule about a battlestone whilst they are still wee babbus Since they're looking a bit blank right now I'm gonna write some backstory as to how each dragon got here etc: [u]Mascen[/u] Mascen was kicked out of his original lair by his parents after they saw the Shade corruption that had taken a grasp on him. He decided to come to this lair because he'd heard stories of how "marvellously murderous" they all were and wanted to join in the horrific festivities. He refuses to share information about his brief time in his previous home with anyone in the lair including Acaelus which is strange since he's a sorcerer that uses his power to manipulate people. Mascen's resistance to this power has caused concerns. [u]Marvan[/u] Marvan is a carefree little ray of sunshine that left her old lair willingly to explore the Wasteland and find dragons to aid. Some dragons in the lair find her happiness... Unsettling at best and unbearable at worst. They also believe she was sent personally by the Lightweaver to chart the Wasteland since she always has her Cosmologist's Fieldtools to hand. The reason for this mapping is unknown but her behaviour is deemed suspicious by most of the clan and they refuse to trust her. [u]Aradan[/u] A little murderous ball of mayhem. He ran away from his Water lair and ran to the best place to play little games of "torture the dragons." He seems to have asserted his dominance over the other two wandering souls that stumbled into the lair but shows a deep respect for Mascen due to his ability to resist Acaelus. Aradan is less fortunate because his mind is so corrupted by the Shade it makes it very easy for Acaelus to manipulate him. He doesn't know how to block it out yet but he has to start formulating plans so he can join this Kingdom of Chaos and witness their murderous abilities up close. Wears a birdskull headdress because it was his first kill and he wants to follow the path of Nightrain and gather trophies from his kills. He was warned to stay away due to Nightrain's... unique choice of artistic medium but once his grows into a fully fledged killer he can't wait to sit and talk to Nightrain discussing their techniques with each other. @marchhare @Hemogoblin I hope this is acceptable and that you both understand the story a bit more??
Day Three
Discipline
oh god I never made a rule about a battlestone whilst they are still wee babbus
Since they're looking a bit blank right now I'm gonna write some backstory as to how each dragon got here etc:

Mascen
Mascen was kicked out of his original lair by his parents after they saw the Shade corruption that had taken a grasp on him. He decided to come to this lair because he'd heard stories of how "marvellously murderous" they all were and wanted to join in the horrific festivities. He refuses to share information about his brief time in his previous home with anyone in the lair including Acaelus which is strange since he's a sorcerer that uses his power to manipulate people. Mascen's resistance to this power has caused concerns.

Marvan
Marvan is a carefree little ray of sunshine that left her old lair willingly to explore the Wasteland and find dragons to aid. Some dragons in the lair find her happiness... Unsettling at best and unbearable at worst. They also believe she was sent personally by the Lightweaver to chart the Wasteland since she always has her Cosmologist's Fieldtools to hand. The reason for this mapping is unknown but her behaviour is deemed suspicious by most of the clan and they refuse to trust her.

Aradan
A little murderous ball of mayhem. He ran away from his Water lair and ran to the best place to play little games of "torture the dragons." He seems to have asserted his dominance over the other two wandering souls that stumbled into the lair but shows a deep respect for Mascen due to his ability to resist Acaelus. Aradan is less fortunate because his mind is so corrupted by the Shade it makes it very easy for Acaelus to manipulate him. He doesn't know how to block it out yet but he has to start formulating plans so he can join this Kingdom of Chaos and witness their murderous abilities up close. Wears a birdskull headdress because it was his first kill and he wants to follow the path of Nightrain and gather trophies from his kills. He was warned to stay away due to Nightrain's... unique choice of artistic medium but once his grows into a fully fledged killer he can't wait to sit and talk to Nightrain discussing their techniques with each other.

@marchhare @Hemogoblin
I hope this is acceptable and that you both understand the story a bit more??
2T2Y2ID.png
Ooh :o

I'm really loving the story so far!
Ooh :o

I'm really loving the story so far!
2drwvZa.png
@Oxyhemoglobin

I'd love to be pinged for this!~ ^.^
@Oxyhemoglobin

I'd love to be pinged for this!~ ^.^
OQej0yU.png f8Z4eyX.png z3oFTt2.png
[center][size=6][u][b]Day Six[/size][/u][/b][/center] [center][item=thick meat strips] I thought I'd set this up now so I don't forget but I'm going out for the night so this will be done tomorrow as well as tomorrow's item!! Also tomorrow they grow up ahhhh!!!!! @marchhare @Hemogoblin @SkepticalAbyss pinging y'all so you know what the hell in doing <3
Day Six
Thick Meat Strips
I thought I'd set this up now so I don't forget
but I'm going out for the night so this will be done tomorrow as well as tomorrow's item!!
Also tomorrow they grow up ahhhh!!!!!
@marchhare @Hemogoblin @SkepticalAbyss
pinging y'all so you know what the hell in doing <3
2T2Y2ID.png
[center][size=6][u][b]Day Seven[/center][/u][/b][/size] [center][item=Bucktooth digger][/center] [center][i]A new challenger approaches[/i][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23641935] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/236420/23641935_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] if any of you have any ideas about what she can be like lemme know! @marchhare @Hemogoblin @SkepticalAbyss
Day Seven
Bucktooth Digger
A new challenger approaches
if any of you have any ideas about what she can be like lemme know!
@marchhare @Hemogoblin @SkepticalAbyss
2T2Y2ID.png
[center][size=6][u][b]Day Eight[/center][/u][/b][/size] [center][item=ambush][/center] Since I don't want these guys to die hideously on their second day of adulthood I'm changing battlestones to what it was before, lore stuff, just so this doesn't end before it begins.
Day Eight
Ambush
Since I don't want these guys to die hideously on their second day of adulthood I'm changing battlestones to what it was before, lore stuff, just so this doesn't end before it begins.
2T2Y2ID.png
[center][size=6][u][b]Day Nine[/center][/u][/b][/size] [center][item=silver steampunk goggles][/center] Since no one is RTB yet I used a RNG to buy yet another competitor... It's getting pretty busy now. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23701141] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/237012/23701141_350.png[/img] [/url] Meet Grog. I'm thinking best friends/accomplice of Yaazaniah and they're both plotting against the original three? All words will be written later tonight so I'll ping y'all then ^-^
Day Nine
Silver Steampunk Goggles
Since no one is RTB yet I used a RNG to buy yet another competitor... It's getting pretty busy now.

23701141_350.png

Meet Grog.
I'm thinking best friends/accomplice of Yaazaniah and they're both plotting against the original three?

All words will be written later tonight so I'll ping y'all then ^-^
2T2Y2ID.png
[center][size=6][u][b]Day 10[/center][/u][/b][/size] [center][item=berserker][/center]
Day 10
Berserker
2T2Y2ID.png
1 2 3