Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Tarot Readings [No slots left]
1 2
@Dystopisaurus

Of course! I won't be starting on your reading until tomorrow at the very least - although it might very well be the weekend before I can get to yours, depending on how much time I have. ^^;;
@Dystopisaurus

Of course! I won't be starting on your reading until tomorrow at the very least - although it might very well be the weekend before I can get to yours, depending on how much time I have. ^^;;
3PxlXSK.png
@RayAnneliese

Alright, fine with me!

New question:

Am I truly alone, or is something with me? (Spiritually, that is.)
@RayAnneliese

Alright, fine with me!

New question:

Am I truly alone, or is something with me? (Spiritually, that is.)
RfsQVuR.jpg animalism#228827
any pronouns
fr + 2

Yes/No questions are typically done with 1 card spreads. Would you like to change to that instead?
@Dystopisaurus

Yes/No questions are typically done with 1 card spreads. Would you like to change to that instead?
3PxlXSK.png
@RayAnneliese

I was wondering if you could elaborate on it at all, or is that not possible with Tarot specifically? If not, you can bump it down to a 1 card!
@RayAnneliese

I was wondering if you could elaborate on it at all, or is that not possible with Tarot specifically? If not, you can bump it down to a 1 card!
any pronouns
fr + 2

I don't believe tarot is able to do that. I might be wrong, considering I'm new to this, so you might want to ask someone with more experience if you want an answer to that. I'll do a 1 card for you!
@Dystopisaurus

I don't believe tarot is able to do that. I might be wrong, considering I'm new to this, so you might want to ask someone with more experience if you want an answer to that. I'll do a 1 card for you!
3PxlXSK.png
@RayAnneliese

Alright, that's fine!
@RayAnneliese

Alright, that's fine!
any pronouns
fr + 2