Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Create an OC (Broken?)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@/Happytriangles

Claim!

Ideas for my character

Species: Minotaur
Aesthetics: Pericings? /Like eyebros, nose. ears
Colors and Designs: Natural colors, tribal patterns/tattoos
What I dislike: I'm not a fan of greens
Other/Suggestions: Have fun :)

Things for Inspiration: The Aurochs, other bulls.
@/Happytriangles

Claim!

Ideas for my character

Species: Minotaur
Aesthetics: Pericings? /Like eyebros, nose. ears
Colors and Designs: Natural colors, tribal patterns/tattoos
What I dislike: I'm not a fan of greens
Other/Suggestions: Have fun :)

Things for Inspiration: The Aurochs, other bulls.
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
@Sai [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/07a456dc7b2f7442817663bd4d789c9a/tumblr_o5n9ei2Otf1uqohf3o1_540.png[/img] [b]Ideas for my character[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] any [b]Species:[/b] humanoid alien [b]Aesthetics:[/b] ancient cultures, minerals and gems, shamanism, symbolism, long tails [b]Colors and Designs[/b]: I love all colors, but here are some that I really enjoy: black, gold, ivory, teal, red [b]What I dislike:[/b] neon colors, furries, star trek style aliens (gluing a pair of pointy ears on a human doesn't count as an "alien species") [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] I really love long, flowing robes, armor and characters with long hair. Oh, and please, if you'll design a female alien that does not show mammalian traits, don't draw any breasts. Or a belly button. So no lizards with bras please. [b]Things for Inspiration:[/b] Uzbekistani and Amazigh clothes are really lovely. So are all kinds of piercings and tattoos. some aliens: turians, salarians, protoss, xenomorphs [s]ps. I really love star trek actually [/s]
@Sai
tumblr_o5n9ei2Otf1uqohf3o1_540.png

Ideas for my character

Species: humanoid alien
Aesthetics: ancient cultures, minerals and gems, shamanism, symbolism, long tails
Colors and Designs: I love all colors, but here are some that I really enjoy: black, gold, ivory, teal, red
What I dislike: neon colors, furries, star trek style aliens (gluing a pair of pointy ears on a human doesn't count as an "alien species")
Other/Suggestions: I really love long, flowing robes, armor and characters with long hair. Oh, and please, if you'll design a female alien that does not show mammalian traits, don't draw any breasts. Or a belly button. So no lizards with bras please.

Things for Inspiration: Uzbekistani and Amazigh clothes are really lovely. So are all kinds of piercings and tattoos.
some aliens: turians, salarians, protoss, xenomorphs

ps. I really love star trek actually
25fu4ux.jpg
claiming bolton! :)

Ideas for my character

Species:A forest spirit taking the form of a humanoid animal of some sort?
A combination of animals or even an entirely new species are okay too! Please, be as creative as you can get.
Aesthetics: Forests, swamps, mountains, oceans, that type of stuff. Fangs, glowing things, really long antennae, weird tails, weird eyes or even multiple eyes are pretty nice. Anything weird, really.
Colors and Designs: Dark colors mostly. I especially like red, orange and green! Small amounts of bright colors (such as neon orange?) are okay, too.
What I dislike:Generic "furry characters". If you really need to do just a wolf, deer or fox, at least make sure it's extremely unique.
Other/Suggestions:
I would really like the character to be wearing some clothing, but you don't have to add it.
Things for Inspiration: Here are some animals I like! I'd appreciate a design based on these animals rather than a character that actually is one of these animals.
-Alligator Gar
-Viperfish
-Musk Deer
-Puffins
-Pheasants of all species!
-Bats
-Whales
-Aardwolf
-Lobsters and shrimp
claiming bolton! :)

Ideas for my character

Species:A forest spirit taking the form of a humanoid animal of some sort?
A combination of animals or even an entirely new species are okay too! Please, be as creative as you can get.
Aesthetics: Forests, swamps, mountains, oceans, that type of stuff. Fangs, glowing things, really long antennae, weird tails, weird eyes or even multiple eyes are pretty nice. Anything weird, really.
Colors and Designs: Dark colors mostly. I especially like red, orange and green! Small amounts of bright colors (such as neon orange?) are okay, too.
What I dislike:Generic "furry characters". If you really need to do just a wolf, deer or fox, at least make sure it's extremely unique.
Other/Suggestions:
I would really like the character to be wearing some clothing, but you don't have to add it.
Things for Inspiration: Here are some animals I like! I'd appreciate a design based on these animals rather than a character that actually is one of these animals.
-Alligator Gar
-Viperfish
-Musk Deer
-Puffins
-Pheasants of all species!
-Bats
-Whales
-Aardwolf
-Lobsters and shrimp
@Donburi
Here you go! I might have gone a bit weirder with the design than I needed to, but it was fun to draw.
mufsxi.png

Ideas for my character

Species: anything humanoid is good
Aesthetics: mysterious, deception, cards, piercings, weirdness
Colors and Designs: vibrant, pretty much any color is cool with me but i love turquoise/grey combos a lot
What I dislike: eyeburning designs (i like vibrant stuff but when it gets taken too far it can be painful XD)
Other/Suggestions: don't feel like you have to limit yourself to what vague stuff i put down, i'll be happy with basically anything :3

Things for Inspiration:
-circus performers
-Welcome to Night Vale
-Gravity Falls
@Donburi
Here you go! I might have gone a bit weirder with the design than I needed to, but it was fun to draw.
mufsxi.png

Ideas for my character

Species: anything humanoid is good
Aesthetics: mysterious, deception, cards, piercings, weirdness
Colors and Designs: vibrant, pretty much any color is cool with me but i love turquoise/grey combos a lot
What I dislike: eyeburning designs (i like vibrant stuff but when it gets taken too far it can be painful XD)
Other/Suggestions: don't feel like you have to limit yourself to what vague stuff i put down, i'll be happy with basically anything :3

Things for Inspiration:
-circus performers
-Welcome to Night Vale
-Gravity Falls
AUGUSTUS_COMPLETE.gif
@/captaineagle
Claim :3

Ideas for my character

Species:Deer,Griffin, or combo of both i dunno.
Aesthetics: I love fluff for starters, and vibrant colors. Long tails and cool wings and antlers are all a plus in my book. Geeky, happy, comedian kinda thing. Humanoid or not is cool with me. I love a tropical kind of thing.
Colors and Designs: I looove soft colors and pastels. I love Ivory and seafoam together. I love vibrant plumage. I like formal and semi formal clothing. Love lace, and latticework.
What I dislike: I don't like horses,camels,rats. Painfully complex eye burners. Jagged nasty monsters. Anything with an "Evil possessed spirit" vibe. Most shades of green and red.
Other/Suggestions: Include some wings or don't, i like antlers. i'd love a bracelet with an anchor on it. That'd be cool.

Things for Inspiration: "Golden days" by Panic At The Disco
@/captaineagle
Claim :3

Ideas for my character

Species:Deer,Griffin, or combo of both i dunno.
Aesthetics: I love fluff for starters, and vibrant colors. Long tails and cool wings and antlers are all a plus in my book. Geeky, happy, comedian kinda thing. Humanoid or not is cool with me. I love a tropical kind of thing.
Colors and Designs: I looove soft colors and pastels. I love Ivory and seafoam together. I love vibrant plumage. I like formal and semi formal clothing. Love lace, and latticework.
What I dislike: I don't like horses,camels,rats. Painfully complex eye burners. Jagged nasty monsters. Anything with an "Evil possessed spirit" vibe. Most shades of green and red.
Other/Suggestions: Include some wings or don't, i like antlers. i'd love a bracelet with an anchor on it. That'd be cool.

Things for Inspiration: "Golden days" by Panic At The Disco
KLHYE9h.png
@NightShift [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/4b99/f/2016/107/f/e/mythic_small_by_glyphgryphon-d9z8m6v.png[/img] Here's your character, she's based off the peryton, a deer bird hybrid. I imagine that she works in some kind of tech job during the day and does stand up comedy in her free time, and she mainly focuses in on family friendly jokes and comedy. I really hope you like her, I had fun drawing her. (Sending you the fullsize version via pm) [b]Ideas for my character[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] A Feminine male [b]Species:[/b] Anthro/alien [b]Aesthetics:[/b] Something with some kind of bioluminescent markings, dark base bright markings, wings optional, perfarably with a long tail [b]Colors and Designs[/b]: dark base color with bright/pastel markings [b]What I dislike:[/b] Bears [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] Have fun :3 [b]Things for Inspiration:[/b] Space, alien concepts, star wars, star trek, sci-fi in general
@NightShift

mythic_small_by_glyphgryphon-d9z8m6v.png
Here's your character, she's based off the peryton, a deer bird hybrid. I imagine that she works in some kind of tech job during the day and does stand up comedy in her free time, and she mainly focuses in on family friendly jokes and comedy. I really hope you like her, I had fun drawing her. (Sending you the fullsize version via pm)

Ideas for my character

Species: Anthro/alien
Aesthetics: Something with some kind of bioluminescent markings, dark base bright markings, wings optional, perfarably with a long tail
Colors and Designs: dark base color with bright/pastel markings
What I dislike: Bears
Other/Suggestions: Have fun :3

Things for Inspiration: Space, alien concepts, star wars, star trek, sci-fi in general
tumblr_pyjmnr9KDh1wgs873o1_540.png
@Rubygryphon [img]http://i.imgur.com/XcSsBEJ.jpg[/img] Here you go! Sorry that it's small for the image size and that the line art is a bit messy, I'm fairly new to the world of digital art. This is also that first humanoid creature I've ever drawn digitally, mostly because that's not my strong area, but it's fairly good for a first time. Well I hope you like it anyway! [b]Ideas for my character[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Species:[/b] Something aquatic maybe? [b]Aesthetics:[/b] I love quirky and fun things (extra eyes, weird colours etc.) [b]Colors and Designs[/b]: Bright eye burners!!!!!! [b]What I dislike:[/b] Dark, gloomy serious characters [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] Have fun! :D [b]Things for Inspiration:[/b] anything fun and colourful!
@Rubygryphon
XcSsBEJ.jpg
Here you go! Sorry that it's small for the image size and that the line art is a bit messy, I'm fairly new to the world of digital art. This is also that first humanoid creature I've ever drawn digitally, mostly because that's not my strong area, but it's fairly good for a first time. Well I hope you like it anyway!
Ideas for my character

Species: Something aquatic maybe?
Aesthetics: I love quirky and fun things (extra eyes, weird colours etc.)
Colors and Designs: Bright eye burners!!!!!!
What I dislike: Dark, gloomy serious characters
Other/Suggestions: Have fun! :D

Things for Inspiration: anything fun and colourful!
JmbT6.gifCP3XG.gif2hwzY.gifdmTYQ.gif
Claiming again omg @GrowlingHorse [img]http://pre07.deviantart.net/2dd4/th/pre/i/2016/107/f/e/hurts_by_esqueleto_bailarin-d9zaay7.jpg[/img] aaaaaaaAAAAA [b]Ideas for my character[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] female [b]Species:[/b] human, furrie, dog, dragon, or something random! :D [b]Aesthetics:[/b] your choice! [b]Colors and Designs[/b]: something acuatic, or a space character, or something random! [b]What I dislike:[/b] ... [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] have fun! [b]Things for Inspiration:[/b] The rainbowss *wink
Claiming again omg
@GrowlingHorse
hurts_by_esqueleto_bailarin-d9zaay7.jpg
aaaaaaaAAAAA
Ideas for my character

Species: human, furrie, dog, dragon, or something random! :D
Aesthetics: your choice!
Colors and Designs: something acuatic, or a space character, or something random!
What I dislike: ...
Other/Suggestions:
have fun!
Things for Inspiration:
The rainbowss *wink
@Yoikien I went for a sorta spacey/pastel rainbow theme!~ ^.^ [img]https://wyspstore2.s3.amazonaws.com/posts/572081002v3.png[/img] [b]Ideas for my character[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Species:[/b] Human, or maybe something sort of wendigo-like. [b]Aesthetics:[/b] Dark & Pastel colors. Flowers. Mysterious/spooky things. Forests & lakes. Sparkles & glowy things. Gems. Piercings, tattoos & odd markings. [b]Colors and Designs[/b]: Dark & pastel colors [b]What I dislike:[/b] Tons of pink. [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] Antlers are always lovely. Otherwise just have fun!~ [b]Things for Inspiration:[/b] Songs by In This Moment The night sky Roses
@Yoikien

I went for a sorta spacey/pastel rainbow theme!~ ^.^
572081002v3.png

Ideas for my character

Species: Human, or maybe something sort of wendigo-like.
Aesthetics: Dark & Pastel colors. Flowers. Mysterious/spooky things. Forests & lakes. Sparkles & glowy things. Gems. Piercings, tattoos & odd markings.
Colors and Designs: Dark & pastel colors
What I dislike: Tons of pink.
Other/Suggestions: Antlers are always lovely. Otherwise just have fun!~

Things for Inspiration:
Songs by In This Moment
The night sky
Roses
OQej0yU.png f8Z4eyX.png z3oFTt2.png
@LuckieChan Claim~ [img]http://i.imgur.com/zX81rxf.png[/img] [b]Ideas for my character[/b] [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Species:[/b] Human / centaur / faun [b]Aesthetics:[/b] Nature, strength, warrior [b]Colors and Designs[/b]: Browns, greens [b]What I dislike:[/b] Sexualized characteristics, keep it natural [b]Other/Suggestions:[/b] Brown hair and brown eyes would be fantastic :D everything else is open~ If you decide centaur, keep in mind that there are more than just equine 'taurs! [b]Things for Inspiration:[/b] [url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/51/9b/11/519b1186bc69922c38941e37f10475cc.jpg][ x ][/url] [url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/73/c0/dd/73c0dda23558240f7122e87f7bd6ea46.jpg][ x ][/url] [url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0e/76/e2/0e76e207221bf2051d25a0e39d1c12ee.jpg][ x ][/url]
@LuckieChan Claim~

zX81rxf.png

Ideas for my character

Species: Human / centaur / faun
Aesthetics: Nature, strength, warrior
Colors and Designs: Browns, greens
What I dislike: Sexualized characteristics, keep it natural
Other/Suggestions: Brown hair and brown eyes would be fantastic :D everything else is open~ If you decide centaur, keep in mind that there are more than just equine 'taurs!

Things for Inspiration:
[ x ] [ x ] [ x ]
E27J5Sp.png
J7D1quC.png
Zs4VhSn.pngbOjW1AX.png
UYR6vpC.pngHJLIYn4.png
3db916195a6b500e95d8fb9723ce4a95c285a701.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45