Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | free human art - always open!
1 2 3 4 5
@cifer aaa youre welcome!! i love thrash ocs, throw 'em at me. this is my main oc, and i also have an tag for him on tumblr if you want it, but it is maybe only half aesthetic and the rest grumpy textposts that show how bitter he is, and communism jokes. apparently charahub is down rn tho?? but i have more if you want. ty so much! im going to try to do as many of these as i can tonight but we're going out of town tomorrow and saturday so idk when ill be able to get it done exactly?
@cifer aaa youre welcome!! i love thrash ocs, throw 'em at me. this is my main oc, and i also have an tag for him on tumblr if you want it, but it is maybe only half aesthetic and the rest grumpy textposts that show how bitter he is, and communism jokes. apparently charahub is down rn tho?? but i have more if you want. ty so much! im going to try to do as many of these as i can tonight but we're going out of town tomorrow and saturday so idk when ill be able to get it done exactly?
ko - 19 - she/her
@macaroni i like him!! i'll give him a shot. this is the tag for my oc agro, there's a lot of model aesthetic posts but the general gist is that he's small, thin, with long blonde hair and he's pretty. pretty evil. and don't worry about it, do it whenever you're sure you have time, i don't mind at all.
@macaroni i like him!! i'll give him a shot. this is the tag for my oc agro, there's a lot of model aesthetic posts but the general gist is that he's small, thin, with long blonde hair and he's pretty. pretty evil. and don't worry about it, do it whenever you're sure you have time, i don't mind at all.
@LuckieChan thank you!! here you go, i really really like her design aahha so i spent longer on this than i probably should [img]https://i.gyazo.com/67eaaeaa1e3f91940cadcbbdb81c2feb.png[/img] @cifer oooh sounds good! ill try to get it done soon ;v;
@LuckieChan thank you!! here you go, i really really like her design aahha so i spent longer on this than i probably should
67eaaeaa1e3f91940cadcbbdb81c2feb.png

@cifer oooh sounds good! ill try to get it done soon ;v;
ko - 19 - she/her
@macaroni

holy macaroni, she's so pretty!~ ^.^
@macaroni

holy macaroni, she's so pretty!~ ^.^
OQej0yU.png f8Z4eyX.png z3oFTt2.png
@LuckieChan ehehh, im really glad you like it! she was super fun to draw
@LuckieChan ehehh, im really glad you like it! she was super fun to draw
ko - 19 - she/her
@DeathSpecter you're welcome, im glad you like it! c:
@DeathSpecter you're welcome, im glad you like it! c:
ko - 19 - she/her
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21408460] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214085/21408460_350.png[/img] [/url] You don't have to draw him, but this fella has decided to borrow ALL THE THINGS from his [s]irritated[/s] supportive clan mates to make a machine that will chase away the clouds and return that sun to you. Now, it may explode. His clan mates might never get their things back. But it's a chance he's willing to make. ...Haha, won't he have some explaining to do if Shadow terf is no longer shadowey?

21408460_350.png

You don't have to draw him, but this fella has decided to borrow ALL THE THINGS from his irritated supportive clan mates to make a machine that will chase away the clouds and return that sun to you.
Now, it may explode.
His clan mates might never get their things back.
But it's a chance he's willing to make.

...Haha, won't he have some explaining to do if Shadow terf is no longer shadowey?
@macaroni hoooollllyyyy balls your art is beautiful!!!
@macaroni hoooollllyyyy balls your art is beautiful!!!
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist
@actuallyrin aaa thank you!!

@ everyone thank you all so much for you kind words, they really made me feel better c: i was just being whiny but you still took your time out of your day to try to cheer me up, and im really grateful even if i havent replied to you yet! all your messages were really sweet and reading them really made me smile

we're leaving today and i wont be back until sunday night, which is the rest of my spring break but i will try to do these in the car (though i say that now but i love roadtrips even though i always just end up sitting and staring out the window and just thinking. i always bring like 3 books, my ds, etc etc and never end up touching them, but we'll see)

again though thank you like a hundred times to everyone!! i hope you all have a great day <3
(also can you believe i completely forgot april fools day was a thing. happy april fool's day as well! now i gotta think up a good prank or too on such short notice)
@actuallyrin aaa thank you!!

@ everyone thank you all so much for you kind words, they really made me feel better c: i was just being whiny but you still took your time out of your day to try to cheer me up, and im really grateful even if i havent replied to you yet! all your messages were really sweet and reading them really made me smile

we're leaving today and i wont be back until sunday night, which is the rest of my spring break but i will try to do these in the car (though i say that now but i love roadtrips even though i always just end up sitting and staring out the window and just thinking. i always bring like 3 books, my ds, etc etc and never end up touching them, but we'll see)

again though thank you like a hundred times to everyone!! i hope you all have a great day <3
(also can you believe i completely forgot april fools day was a thing. happy april fool's day as well! now i gotta think up a good prank or too on such short notice)
ko - 19 - she/her
aa hello everyone, im back from vacation and the sun did come out a little bit!! i will continue working on these, unsurprisingly i mostly just slept and looked out the window during the drive but ive got some sketches to work on, only i would like to make them look nicer for you guys

this is still open too btw! i go back to school tomorrow, spring break is over, so ill probably get kinda stressed and it would be nice to have some more of these to fall back on from time to time . thank you again to everyone who left nice messages, they really made me feel better c:

have a good night, guys!
aa hello everyone, im back from vacation and the sun did come out a little bit!! i will continue working on these, unsurprisingly i mostly just slept and looked out the window during the drive but ive got some sketches to work on, only i would like to make them look nicer for you guys

this is still open too btw! i go back to school tomorrow, spring break is over, so ill probably get kinda stressed and it would be nice to have some more of these to fall back on from time to time . thank you again to everyone who left nice messages, they really made me feel better c:

have a good night, guys!
ko - 19 - she/her
1 2 3 4 5